• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jbandit's Bored Tournament - #1 Bored Winner 8bit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvon21

Smash Apprentice
after some uber close matches with my good buddy Azur i won the set
Set came out like this:
Match 1 : :diddy: vs :dk: smashville, winner: :diddy:
Match 2: :diddy: vs :snake: yoshi's island, winner: :snake: ***** me :p
Match 3: :diddy: vs :olimar: final destination, winner :diddy:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I call for a rebellion!

It would've been more fair..if you kept the people that joined first...rather then just picking each of us out by yourself.
I did it by TIO the tournament making software which randomized everyone together to get that tournament bracketing....any questions? I had nothing to do with who you battle or anything sorry if it inconvienced you but that's the way it goes ^^"

Thanks Ramen for the help out.

Dvon it's been noted and now you may proceed... Your next match is with Mio (a.k.a. Neoslasherx) but I guess that should wait till the next round. Btw nice fast brawling you two

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
... Wouldn't it make more sense to pair everyone up and have 12 matches for the first round.... >_> You could take the 3 leftover at the end and just have them all fight each oter and give it to whoever has the best record...

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
It Would but I belive they wouldn't do that because It Would Cause the Final Battle to be a 3 Man FFA.I'm Just saying this because I'm suppose to be doing Homework.So I'm Really Bored.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
It Would but I belive they wouldn't do that because It Would Cause the Final Battle to be a 3 Man FFA.I'm Just saying this because I'm suppose to be doing Homework.So I'm Really Bored.
They can do a round robin at the end and take the best record.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I wanted to keep it completely double elimination though thinking back round robin would have made it easier however both the losers and the winners would have had to do it.

First tournies aren't perfect and have their flaws but they are things to work on for the next tournament.

I'm typing this on the go.

Btw thanks for the advice Cubone.

8Bitman

Smash Master
prince ramens in this tourney!!??!!??!!!!!! ^_^

woot!!!

i know whose gunna be in the finals...

wait are we in the same bracket side???? O_O

*checks bracket*

*jumps for joy!!! ^_^*

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
kk thanks kirbywiz.

The faster the matches get done the more matches can be done and the sooner everyone can compete in a better tournament. (this is at everyone)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Just saying 4 days left to find your competitor and complete your matches. Basically the day of the completement of round 1...round 2 will start.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
the round ends by Sunday 11:59 pm. Timezones do stink. Just try working something out.

So ima help people out a bit since im bored if anyone wants I can host a room for everyone to brawl at...you just gotta let me know. This is for if your connection is bad

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
kk thanks Kirbywizard and Nightsky. It has been noted on both the thread and the brackets.
(btw if you need to redo a match due to lag pm me and I will see what I can do)

So I think I should post this as a little insight on to how the tournament is going so far and how the next round is gonna look like.

Round 1: (yet to complete)

Knubs vs. Qbone
Slade vs. HOSHI
Bunny vs. LASH

Round 2: (winners)

Mio vs. DVN
Bren~ vs. SATO
ULI vs. Mr. 2
NiGHt vs. Kupo
Aibou vs. Jimmy

Round 2: (losers)

AZUR vs. (TBA)
Pyro vs. (TBA)
Red vs. (TBA)
Tira vs. (TBA)

Eliminated:
rPSI = Dropped out

*for all those who don't know TBA = to be announced

So that's how things are playing out nearing the end of Day 2 of this tourny.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
yea im sorry I forgot to check back a page but then I saw it. Now it is noted on both the brackets and the thread. Sorry NiGHt my mess up

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Aibou your next match for round two has been posted above

btw if you want you guys can contact your opponents for the next round and plan a day after the 14th or another day. though I bet this tournament might speed up since it's the weekend.

Aibou

Smash Master
Aibou your next match for round two has been posted above

btw if you want you guys can contact your opponents for the next round and plan a day after the 14th or another day. though I bet this tournament might speed up since it's the weekend.
Perfect. I actually think I can get this done right now. Gimme a minute.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
wow that was fast o_o

yes you can add Lucario to your roster and it is noted on the brackets.

Just the brackets cuz I can't put that on the thread since it isn't till Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom