• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Juice Gaming presents: Concentrate II Results!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
shoutouts to holy. just saw your matches and i hope you stay in the game with that rob. mad fun to watch and too beast.

go to hell atomsk

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
2: Vinnie ($142.50) - You're gonna be the best player in the East Coast if you keep this up yo, good ****.
3: juice.Ally ($85.50 - WE NEED TO LEVEL UP FALCO AFTER APEX MAN.
4: ADHD ($28.50) - The sleepover was hot.
5: Salem ($14.25) - alright.
5: HolyNightmare ($14.25) - You need to come to the States more often.
7: Kingtoon - Best Toon Link.
7: Atomsk - *****...
9: vVv ChiboSempai - It was nice seeing you Friday night and getting those games in.
9: Will - BEST DK, LEARN MvC3 on stick lol
9: Nairo - You're the ugliest smasher.
9: Nakat - You could be doing better. LOF needs to get back on that top 5 flow.
13: Jband :falco::popo::luigi2::snake: - 4/10
13: vVv Pelca - "What am I doing here? I'm 14."
17: Kai - Hey sexy.
17: Deltacod - Your dad said to call him.
17: juice.Nicole - THIS *****! That stuff Dabuz had you do was insane! I was ****ing dying after all that ****. Um, bring more money next time. I want that ranks.
17: juice.Shadow - Zero Suit Slayer... effin' Frankie...
17: Bloodcross - LOLOLOLOLOLOL SEVENTEENTH SEVENTEENTH SEVENTEENTH SEVENTEENTH
17: vVv Cheese - At least we didn't play.
25: Ish - I am impressed.
25: False - YOU CAN DO BETTER.
33: Royal - JAMEZ
33: Clutch - This is odd.
33: Bleachigo - Heeheeehehehee :)
33: Ghost - <---- Most underrated local player ever.
33: Riz - No surprises here.
33: Troncat - Keep practicing yo.
33: Cyanide - Why are our names so close to each other.
49: Luigisama - Luigi combos are legit.
49: Pane - SENSEI
49: Heavy Garbage - Pikabunz.
49: Gildo - GILSON
49: BSChung - YOU WERE HERE?????

Anti- Stop playing Capt. Falcon... that **** was ****ing scary. Pika is buns.
Doom - X Factor ftw...
Ether - Good games. I love how we rarely touch the game but always get better at a similar pace.
Lord Brandon - You won't see this.
Zucco - You finally brought sexy back.
Chen Li Cha - wtf at the soap thing.

Anyone else I forgot, I clearly don't give a **** about you. (Dan, Jaxel, Strife and D1.)

Shoutouts to the stream monsters. <3 you

Cable

Smash Lord
Congrats to Juice with the event wish I could had gone.

GJ to everyone who placed especially Salem your amazing saw you vs Will scary stuff I'll play you one day see how that goes.

And special shoutout to my precious apprentice Nairo for using DK in tourny vs those Lucarios I wonder how you learned that MU ;)
btw I died when Bleachigo called Nairo ugly in the shoutouts LOOOOOL chill stop attacking my boo only I could say that.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
gg's everyone. stop bein so free in dubs ally.

i used kirby this tourny to take out pelca.

there was no where to sit this venue.

i was high the whole time

D1

Banned via Administration
This was a blast, I hope more people will pop off and start rivalries like Salem did on stream. That ish got Apex 2012 even more hype! Almost reminiscent of the Dabuz v. Razer thread.

Playing Brawl with RizMF was fun, MvC3 with Zucco was even more ridiculously fun, and being in the crowd to enjoy all the hype during Vinnie vs. Dabuz in Winners Finals was well worth it. Shoutouts to Diem for cutting off all the matches and getting everyone to spectate WFs/LFs/GFs.

I still remember our MetaKnight chant when we saw that Olimar was in the GFs for a 2nd straight Concentrate in a row...priceless.

This tournament was hype enough to make me wanna pick up Brawl again, but w/o a solid 2ndary (MK) I'm gonna be soul searching...or just maining straight Falco...even vs. ICz X___x.

Anyway enough rambling, oh yeah shoutouts to the crowd (Anti, Nicole, I forget who else) giving me tips vs. Deltagod...he's too godlike tho! I always love to see good Yoshi mains putting in that 9-5 definitely a talented player!

Bleachigoooooo next time you'll get 'em papa, I watched ur match again on youtube and you either looked not warmed up, or you were trollling...still that ledgetech bair on the right side of BF was boss.

Shoutouts to Juice and Jaxel for joining me, Strife, Crismas, and Xivk for the immaculate IHOP dinner that followed afterwards.

Oh yeah last thing, for anyone who gets salty after they lose, don't stress about it...

...just smile and DIP!

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Just try to have more fun with the game. To this point I've done nothing at all in tourneys and I'm still having tons of fun. Hell I didn't even enter singles at this and had a great time.

I know I still have a ways to go before I get somewhere and I still need to improve and work on problems I have. I really feel you should work on the problem you have atm. You see what your problem is and that's way better than not knowing. Once you get around it you'll be doing tons of stuff and everything.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Tourny was awesome. I had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and sneaking in some Melee at the end (**** you Xivk).

Shoutouts to Juice and Jaxel (love that stream so much).

Shoutouts to ihop for being gdlk and immaculate indeed. Would tournaments ever be the same without them? lol.

Shoutouts to Wolverine.

Dakota you suck for not going.

Keitaro

Hey, mind not seeding me with Ally 2nd or 3rd round? If not it'll be the 3rd Concentrate in the row that has done so!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
The best 4 MKs in the world are me, Ally, Anti, and Nairo. All 4 of us live on EC, going to EC tournaments all the time.

The best 4 Olimars in the world are Dabuz, Rich Brown, Brood, and Nietono. One lives on EC.

The best 4 Diddies in the world are ADHD, Gnes, Felix, and idk who would be 4th (prolly anti?). Two live on EC, but only One enters as Diddy here.

The best 4 Snakes in the world are Ally, Razer, MVD, and Havok or Fatal (probably Fatal)? One (or two) live on EC (but only One was here).

The best 4 ICs in the world are Vinnie, 9b, Kakera, and Lain. One lives on EC.

Diverse results are ---- GUARANTEED --- at these East Coast MK banned tournaments as a result, no matter how you slice it, due to that. You took out the 4 best MK players in the world, who all happened to live in the same region, where only one of the top 4 for each other top tier character is present. It's guaranteed to happen due to that alone, every single time. And it will always be diverse, every single time, just like this, because of who the top players of each character use and where they live. There are plenty of really good characters, and MK is not nearly as broken as you all seem to think. You fight the top 4 in the -WORLD- here, on a daily basis. You have seen the best of the best the character has to offer, where 2 of these players (Anti/Ally) are probably the best overall players in general. You've seen one (sometimes two) of the best of the other characters comparatively. This is why results are GUARANTEED to look like this, EVERY time.
QFT. Here are the singles results from last weekends West Coast tournament.

1: mikeHAZE :marth:
2: TKD :fox:
3: Havok :snake: :metaknight:
4: Fow :ness:
5: Tearbear :olimar: :metaknight:
5: Tyrant :metaknight:
7: Vicegrip :ness:
7: X :sonic:
9: Brian h :olimar:
9: Jebus :diddy:
9: Falln :kirby:
9: Z :pikachu:
13: Camaman :wolf:
13: Keeby :kirby:
13: Raz :peach:
13: Aphro :marth:
17: FWK :lucario:
17: Mata :squirtle:
17: Zekey :dedede:
17: Paper (game and watch)
17: SRA :ike:
17: Table :metaknight:
17: Pitbull :lucario:
17: Rakan :toonlink:
25: Lycan :wolf:

Havok went metaknight for like less than five matches (including his losses).

Nairo

this was fun tourney :I might come to the next 1 MAYBE :I FUUUUUUUUUUU ROB DK DABESS :) shoutouts to the WATER! to nicoles **** talk to dabuz XD and zucco for being zucco ;) and for banning mk in the middle of the side event thx for gayin me holy and anti outa 5 bucks :I im 2 lazy to write more shoutouts maybe later i will

D1

Sometimes I wish I could be like you.
Just try to care less. Win or lose at the end of the day you're not a better/worse person, just be your normal confident self that you were before you entered. Look over your losses and try to perform better next time, champions aren't made overnight. Always ask for tips from fellow mains of the same character as well, if it isn't tips that you need just work on not choking.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
1: Dabuz ($285.00) :olimar: -Good job for once O_O
2: Vinnie ($142.50) :gw::popo: -Why is LI too strong? :3 (Also, stop choking so much)
3: juice.Ally ($85.50) :snake::falco: -Don't be emo, your falco is scary 0_0
4: ADHD ($28.50) :diddy: -Fun teaming with you
5: Salem ($14.25) :zerosuitsamus: -FINALLY you have experienced the awesomeness of IRL tournies :)
5: HolyNightmare ($14.25) :rob: -Your English is really good now, I see you trying to get me deep into LOL :p

9: Will :dk2:
9: Nairo :falco::dk2: -ROAR!

13: Jband :falco::popo::luigi2::snake: -Im always surprised by how small you are xD Nice job in teams
13: Ninjalink :diddy::popo::rob: -I can use the "ROAR" tag if i please :3

17: juice.Nicole :peach: -Good **** trash talking me, its an honor and a pleasure for both of us ^.^
17: juice.Shadow :falco: -*go to tourney, play without your main, still do good* lol man, your ridiculous

17: vVv Cheese :popo::kirby2: -Your really chill to converse with

25: Keitaro :falco: -Shoutouts to that bearhug ;)

25: John12346 :lucario: -Your tetris skills are too strong for a weakling such as me

33: Penta :gw: -HEEEEEY! I barely talked to you ;_;

33: Deven3000 :kirby2: -I remember I had an amazing hsoutout for you, but I forgot it >_<

Dil- Awesome dude is awesome

49: Luigisama :luigi2: -Why you so clutch irl :3
49: Pane :wolf: -Always a pleasure man, stop being depressed about losing

Anti-Yo, i heard you trash talking a bit, thanks ;)

Zucco-It sucks that you had to fight your two most hated characters in doubles :l

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just try to care less. Win or lose at the end of the day you're not a better/worse person, just be your normal confident self that you were before you entered. Look over your losses and try to perform better next time, champions aren't made overnight. Always ask for tips from fellow mains of the same character as well, if it isn't tips that you need just work on not choking.
Thats my problem, and I can't figure how to deal with it. I have tried 100's of things. Nothing works.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Delta get *****

:phone:
Them rust johns.

I really suck at putting away games. Lost all my sets game 3 last hit, which sucksssssssssssss.

Shoutouts!

D3K - You're really good with Kirby. Haven't had such a set that intense against Kirby since Apex. @_@ Playing you was so fun.

Thunder - Yoooooooooooou. Stop being anti social and ask to play friendlies. No fear johns. Players aren't gonna rip you apart.

D1 - Falcooooooooooo #1. GGs man, it wasn't easy.

Bloodcross - Falcooooooooooooooooooo #2. GGs, somewhat salty I couldn't put away game 3. I'll get you next time.

Keitaro - Falcoooooooooooooooo #3. You gotta learn that MU bro. :bee:

Squall - Snake is so faaaaaaaaaaaat. :(

Sama - Dat Salty Misfire.

Rizzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Falcoooooooooooooooooo #4. Good seeing you again, it's been too long. XD Really enjoyed playing with you again.

Ish! - Wow, I really sucked during our matches. I'll definitely try to redeem myself next time around. I'm not representing my ideas of the MU well at all. :(

Diem - Thanks for helping me get into the bracket. I had a blast here, it was completely worth coming over here last second.

Doom - Thanks for hosting the event. It was really fun and hype. Great way to break my massive hiatus.

Pierce - I missed you bro. It was good seeing you again, and I'll definitely try to be around more often now.

Zucco - buibdesuiabdsauibdasui I can't put anything into words but I'm definitely acknowledging you here. =P

Further shoutouts to everyone who coached D1 against me. I'll take it as a compliment that I need to be coached against despite using a pretty bad character. ;)

Shoutout to Nicole's trash talk. It was so intense. XD

Jaxel

Behind the Curtain...
Premium
Hey guys... I'm trying to build a new mobile Broadcasting Rack... if you enjoyed the stream we put together for this tournament, don't be afraid to donate!

http://twitch.tv/8wayrun (the donation block is at the bottom of the page)

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I just choked. You have no idea how I felt when I lost. This was the first time I actually felt like..crying. I just could not believe how I blew it against him. I did not wanna touch or look at this game anymore. I have had my moments of hatred and emoness with this game. But never like this. I actually had the chance to finally beat someone beast in so long, and right there at the last min, I freaking blew it as usual. Till this day I just feel so stupid. And This may sound stupid or w/e but outside of shadow and adhd, I felt like I was the only person who could have solidly took him out in his bracket. And this is what ticks me off. I do this all the time. In stead of playing it cool like I know how ftw, I just rush in mindlessly and blow w/e chance I have. This time it was just one huge dissapointment. The moment I had to actually prove myself as a player and with this character.

This may sound stupid to others or one of my usual emo rants that people might poke fun of and troll as usual, but none understand why I feel this way and how that felt. or what I go through in general. My mental problem on saturday for this set seriously set me off to no end. I have no clue how I was able to control it. But I was highly upset. I just held it in somehow. if I was to actually never touch this game again for a reason and actully go by my word this time, it be cause of that set. And I have gotten my *** kicked really bad and embarrassed before in sets. Even to the world. But all that does not come close to this. W/e lil spirit I had for this game and faith to beast with peach and as a player is dead.
Dude don't say that. I was actually watching some of your set vs salem and you were really on point. If you could take Salem to Game 3 last hit then that alone should be motivation for you to keep pushing yourself with peach and keep playing because you got soo close to beating a really good player. You're negativity weighs down on you soo much. You saw what you could do when you're on point, so just practice until you can do that consistently all the time! And don't choke when you have leads just keep doing whatever works and don't stop until it sais "GAME!" :).

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I've never used Falco on Delta in tourney before, but it really surprises me that people are losing that matchup. <_<

Keitaro

Cg to spiked at least once if not twice every match.

He's the last guy id want to fight besides Esam and I had him very quickly after losing to Ally 2nd round. I got a crazy secondary for him next time.

Top Bottom