• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Juice Gaming presents: Concentrate! Results, 9/10/11 (MK BANNED)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Wonderful stream. Great commentary. Made brawl fun to watch again. Keep it up, beepos <3

:phone:

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
1: ADHD ($210.00) - WHHHHAAAAA MK IS SOOOOO BROKEN!!!! WHHHHAAAA!!!!
2: dabuz ($105.00) - nice job Dabooboo
3: juice.Ally ($52.50) - Thank you soooo much for helping me. I am grateful.
4: juice.Fatal ($31.50) - so uh.....yeah......pretty interesting set we had there. lol
5: Atomsk - you are my favorite player in the world
5: Bizkit - do I need to teach you stuff about snake all the time??? DO YOUR HW!!! lol.
7: vVv Pelca - I told your sister you looked like a lost puppy and she laughed and agreed.
7: Bleachigo - next time don't sandbag these scrubs and win first
9: Penta - you really wanna Ganon ditto mm me huh? well......no
9: Will - thanks for the talk and fun games dude. =]
9: Bloodcross - I will always cheer for you Bloodsauce. you the man.
9: Keitaro - you better upload me vs Fatal or im gunna find you and shove your controller up your ***!!!
13: Nairo - get ready for Apex. you are gunna do really really really really good. I can feel it. same feeling I got when your brother did well at Pound
13: John12346 - you taught the tourny things that no man should know about this game.
13: Mr. Clutch - I love you so much. PLEASE COME BACK AROUND AND PLAY WITH THE CREW MORE!!!!!
13: vVv Cheese - your kirby sucks
17: Pane - that coaching worked for dabuz. good job.
17: Gunblade - I am proud of the Ganon work you did. If you have to get known for playing a character, why not Ganon? lol.
17: juice.Shadow - you are like the star on top of a Christmas tree.
17: Dark.Pch - cool friendlies
17: Omari - I like that Mario
17: Remix - you built now. but I will still toss you!!!! <3
17: Raptor - you got hit with Ike F-smash so much that guiness world records went up to Chris G and put him in the next book.
17: False - my Ganon wants to see your snake in tourny one day
25: vVv Rapture - I love you sooooo much. why you so cool dawg???
25: Riz MF - if you didn't run into me when I was playing really well i think you would have done really well. we play enough for me to know your style and stuff.
25: Zorai - you an interesting kid....
25: Ish - you like a superstar in a spaceship
25: Ron - I dont think people actually know how much of a legend you are. like 97% of the people there were oblivious to this fact
25: VaJaJ - Plz bring your beautiful face back to SWR HQ!!!!!
25: Lunar - GET WARLOCK PUNCHED!!!!!
25: gh0st - GET WARLOCK PUNCHED!!!!!
33: Xivk and Jokaru - GET WARLOCK PUNCHED!!!!!
33: Assassin (not sure) - GET WARLOCK PUNCHED!!!!!
33: mc chris - GET WARLOCK PUNCHED!!!!!
33: juice.Cyanide - I AM NOT SANDBAGGING WHEN I PLAY GANON!!!! HE IS MY SECOND BEST CHARACTER!!!! LOL!!!
33: Chris (not sure) - GET WARLOCK PUNCHED!!!!!
33: LB.Chris G (yes, THE Chris G) - that Ike was giving the business
33: x13mako - GET WARLOCK PUNCHED!!!!!
33: RJ (not sure) - you are better than that Lucario RJ. =]
33: Meep (not sure) - you are better than that IC's Meep =]
33: Pixel (not sure) - GET WARLOCK PUNCHED!!!!!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
33: juice.Cyanide - I AM NOT SANDBAGGING WHEN I PLAY GANON!!!! HE IS MY SECOND BEST CHARACTER!!!! LOL!!!

^^^^ Johns

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Dem shoutouts:

1: ADHD - "Bob is the blue pikmin" "I'll have to consult the Pikmin naming crew" haha mad good times watching matches, great job on first place
2: dabuz ($105.00) - My boy! Good ****ing ****, you're too good at this, but you're terrible at hackeysack
7: vVv Pelca - Great seeing you again!
7: Bleachigo - Sorry I didn't do as good as you said I should. We gotta chill more, you're a real cool dude, my man.
9: Will - Stop being so socially awkward and buy pizza like a real man!
9: Keitaro - 10hp stamina FFA was the ****ing best!
13: vVv Cheese - Great seeing you, sucks you left so early!
17: Pane - I'm glad we're cool now, cheering for Dabuz was fun as hell
17: Gunblade - We never commentated together :( But oh wellz, great seeing you, always gonna be one of my good friends in the community, and don't worry, you don't have to pay me back!
17: juice.Shadow - OMG SO GLAD TO SEE U AGAIN BUSHY BROW!!!!! <3
17: Omari - Dat Sentinel Dance!
17: Raptor - Yoshi sucks but you don't so its k :)
17: False - That secret weapon is coming, the world better watch out!
25: vVv Rapture - You can do better, but not your worst performance!

I had an amazing time at this event! Really awesome getting to see old friends and meet new people and overall having an awesome time at a sick as hell venue.

Extra shoutouts to Juice Gaming, namely Diem and Doom for running this. Always great seeing you guys, I really had a blast and I'm going to do my best to make it out to all of the future ones. You guys put on one hell of a show. Thanks for letting me commentate, as well!

Super extra shoutouts to Jaxel for the stream, he did such an amazing job! I mean it was really damn good.

Also, I'm trying to get progressively better at commentating, I'm going to study the game a ton more, ask a lot of questions, and provide much better commentary next time. Rakan, Hunger (/namesearch), others who I saw in the chat, sorry if you don't like my commentary, I'm just trying my best and trying to get experience. I'm working on myself as a commentator to do better next time! Just try not to be so personally hateful please :(

Woo! This event was hype!

So Fatal

Smash Master
this was so much fun ^.^ At first I thought I was playing sloppy vs Dabuz but, then I heard he took ally, he really stepped his game up at this tournament! Good stuff Dabuz.

Shoutouts to gunblade almost beating me with gannon LOL, Juice, DM's Mario, Bunto Pelca for getting 2nd in dubz with me and Penta(Sick GNW)

Also, Grabbing IC's = Love. :)

Omari

Smash Journeyman
[COLLAPSE="Shout-outs:"]ADHD: GF hype thanks2U

dabuz: Always a pleasure hanging out with you & ^

juice.Ally: Next time, I honestly appreciate you helping me

juice.Fatal: Ma *** Fatal, let's go!

Atomsk: No Mario ditto? We're runnin' it back

Bizkit: It's not that I don't want to win (2nd highest priority is not losing by any/all costs after having fun of course) but I don't want my emotions to get in the way especially against people I love playing.

Nerves get to me regardless so I focus on being fearless...not being afraid to commit or second guessing myself. I don't wanna guess, I wanna know & prove (BTW thanks4advice!) =D

vVv Pelca: We're playing next we meet

Bleachigo: Thanks, you're pretty chill

Penta: Deadly silence I see

Will: Red head American/Korean Girl, age 29, pink lip gloss, fat ***, plump ****, tight body, & violet jammies on.........Let's go!!

Bloodcross: No wur bout it bruh, can't expect you (anyone) to be positive all the time. Trust me, I<3 playing you regardless of the results (you're one of the 1st smashers I played@Apex, my 1st tourney)

Keitaro: <3 I wanna exp that Tokyo Drift driving of yours sometime

Nairo: Great CNU

John12346: We didn't play but you're commentary on your own matches in tourney are hilarious as always

Mr. Clutch: Returning Wario main eh? Pretty chill dude too

vVv Cheese: Sup ***?

Pane: Don't let unnecessary drama get2U, all in fun

Gunblade: I'll fix that like to love someday & you made Ganon exciting to watch in bracket bruh

juice.Shadow: <3U&DM's hype dubz sets, now that's entertainment! xD

Dark.Pch: My Mario Belt buckle>yours
jk
Chill CNU bruh

Omari: Never good until you get 1st with Mario (stop laughin'...:glare:), I already accepted long ago that he's *** in brawl but I'm exploiting him

Remix: Didn't play, next time call me out bruh

Raptor: Tight or Loose? Master this G

False: Why haven't I met you before? Mad chill peoples

vVv Rapture: Ma *** holdin' it down on the stream. Much love!

Riz MF: Hi! Call me out next time

Zorai: GGs N Friendlies

Ish: 1 of my favorite Wolfs, sup bruh? We didn't play but chill was.............cool

Ron: Pleasure meeting you, wish I knew you before

VaJaJ: Hi!

Lunar: Don't be afraid to ask questions

gh0st: Hello!

Xivk and Jokaru: Sup!?

Assassin (not sure): Hey!

mc chris: Cool meeting you bruh

juice.Cyanide: Yo!

Chris (not sure): Ayo!

LB.Chris G: You'll definitely see me more & my mvc3 crew at LB (thanks4talk) =D

x13mako: Always chill CN a fellow BFC member, keep up

RJ/Meep/Pixel (not who you think): Welcome2Smash community[/COLLAPSE]Mad respect Jaxel 4 Stream & talk (info) venue closed (pleasure meeting you).

*Doom/DM/Ether: Mad respect/props for looking out! <3n it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My Mario Belt has swag. Turn it around and its a one 1-up. Maybe I should have did that in my matches and I might have placed high for a change. Ha haha, I suck at this game. Why thids community wants me to keep playing is beyond me. Just to watch me lose? I'll make sure to curse you all on Halloween.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
This was legit. MK banned da bess. Eventually I'll learn how to win the MUs in my favor heh.

Also, I went ICs/DDD (won with both).

Vega4

Smash Ace
No Meta Knight = Nairo getting 13th.

Swag.
That wouldn't be a big deal, but, true is that only Top10 (players in Smashboards ranking) in this tournament were Ally and ADHD.
With MK, Nairo usually get Top5 with a lot more Tops players, but this time, without MK he couldn't do it better in a tournament with only two "broken" players.

MK Da Bess...

BTW, I hope this tournamet without MK keep growing. This makes Brawl much more interesting.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Finally on comp. I'll get full Snake for the next one. Done messing around with Falco and Crapwahrio

ggs everyone gj adhd and dabuz of course.

thanks to Juice for hosting this fun event.

Local Battles for all the amazing features

Atomsk for getting ***** by water all day.

Fatal for almost beating Dabuz with Snake!

ADHD being ADHD and gay

Dabuz for WTHF U LUCKY *** I HATE OLIMAR.

Pelca for being a lil more free than me :)

Cruz for being one of the funniest to troll.

Pane for trying good enough but I still didn't catch the bus, had to take it a 8 am.

Gunblade for being a starving child.

Bloodcross for doing nice imo esp on that game 1, was ****. And temper control 10/10 very good.

And now off to school, forgot who else I can say something

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Great job to all the commentators (especially DM), extremely well done and professional. I didn't hear r@pe once or an abundance of expletives after everything, DM and Pierce for Apex.

I've been subbed to Jaxel for awhile so I knew what to expect as far as quality goes, seeing it action still left me impressed. Again, great job.

The exhibition mini-tourney was dope too.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yo Ally,
how about dem ketchup chips?!

though i do have a question

why was winners finals 2/3

while losers/grand finals was 3/5

unless i somehow missed a game in winners finals
If I recall correctly, it was agreed amongst those players (Ally and Dabuz?) to do a 3/5 set since that was probably more of their comfort zone instead of a 2/3.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
: ADHD ($210.00) - Good **** getting 1st.
2: dabuz ($105.00) - Fatal, Bleachigo, Bizkit, Fatal again, Ally, Adhd first set, 3 stock him one game of second set. GOOD ****. made LI proud :) But you suck at hackey sack :/
3: juice.Ally ($52.50) - Always entertaining to watch you play.
9: Penta - Fun friendlies. :)
9: Will - Finally I beat your DK in a mm xD You 9001 - 1 Me :) ggs and thanks for the ride and you were pretty good at hackey sack :p
9: Keitaro - I didn't know what to do at all on game 3 I felt like everything i tried to do got destroyed by your lazer. Had an easier time game 1 :/ Nice Falco
13: John12346 - Always fun talking to you :p
13: vVv Cheese - Fasterst set ever.
17: Pane - Why do we always get the same position? ._.
17: Dark.Pch - Fun friendlies. Your Peach is insane
17: Omari - Fun friendlies :) Tight or loose was fun xD
17: Remix - Lol never doing double or nothing again I always end up losing the money i made :/ ggs your TL *****
17: Raptor - u suk
25: vVv Rapture - Not bad :) Keep playing you're getting better. You suck at hackey sack though >:I
25: Riz MF - Fun friendlies I made some sick comebacks. xD NIce Falco :)
25: Lunar - Try not to roll around back and forth it got really predictable :/
25: gh0st - You shoulda placed better tbh you're not bad at all.
33: Xivk and Jokaru - hi
33: LB.Chris G (yes, THE Chris G) - "What's funny is that Chris G landed more Fsmashes than most Ike mains do." "Yeah really, everyone on AllisBrawl is on blast right now" xD Lol. You really took me by surprise. Was fun playing you :)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
This stream was fantastic, the commentary and matches were phenomenal, and nearly every set I watched was exciting and entertaining. Grand Finals was also very, very good; excellent job to Dabuz for going in like a madman at this.

No MK + good stream quality + professional commentary = one of the best viewing experiences I've ever had as a Smash player, and by the looks of the feedback...the experience there in person was just as great. This is a step in the right direction for the community. Keep that poisonous, polarizing bat out of the metagame for good so it can continue to flourish! *thumbs up*

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Dark, from what I saw on the stream you were playing well. Snake isn't exactly a walk in the park for Peach either...lol.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
This tourney was great, the stream was amazingly professional. So shoutouts to Juice, NJ should be proud to have these guys as TOs. Not having MK definitely made things more interesting as well, I don't see why this shouldn't be an MK banned tourney series. And good stuff for all 4 NE players making top 10.

If NE can't go to the October one, we'll definitely go to the November one!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Usually don't watch streams at all but I tuned in whenever bleachigo was on. Most entertaining person Ive seen in a long time.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark, from what I saw on the stream you were playing well. Snake isn't exactly a walk in the park for Peach either...lol.
I did not play a snake on stream. I had ADHD on stream. He 2 stockes me game one and I lost the will to play when he picked IC, Cause I wanted his diddy again. And Just felt stupid on how I played that match, So I went marth (who I cant use for ****) Just to end the game quick. I was actually gonna forfit game 2 to him.

Why? It's a compliment.
Just about every tourny I go to I place like **** and lose to just about anyone. people knowing this, they give me comments like this. I don't see how one can say these things when my results are bad. I feel like it is a pity comment. I much rather be insulted about my Peach and skill level. Least you being honest. Just about every tournament I go too, I end up feel like a complete moron on my way home.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Dark peach I see you playing in friendlies and it's great but you just cave in in tournament. I honestly think that you sometimes unnecessarily try to be fancy when autopilot peach fairs could do wonders.

Omari

Smash Journeyman
@Kuroi Pichi: You expect too much from yourself. Time/time again I hear you talk about how you never win which I believe you don't have the will for. Aggression alone won't get you far in life bruh. All of the brawl of brawl tourneys I've been too over the past year, never once have I seen you attempt a different method for improving rather than getting mad & storming away. Granted, you seem like a great person but how do you expect anyone to at least try to help if you're repeating the same mistakes?

I asked you, "why would you go Marth if you're not comfortable with him (yet) as a character in brawl"? You don't see me changing from Mario every-time I lose (regardless of my mistakes or my character's weaknesses). I ask questions, get answers, try to learn in different styles (I happen to be mostly a tactile/kinesthetic learner--sense of doing, touching, active etc...even though I'm all-round) & accept their weaknesses while exploiting their strengths.

Main point: If you notice a certain attempt doesn't work, try another one to prevent yourself from making the same mistake(s). There's way more I'd like to talk to you about but I'd rather do it in person. If you're looking for sympathy, smashers to ridicule you etc I'm not giving you that.

*I'm not going to go back & forth in this thread but I believe in you just how I believe in my mvc3 crew, smashers around me & everyone else wanting to do positive in this world. It's up to you to find the will.............good day sir

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I have fans. I can die happy.

:phone:

I promise to get better for the spectators. I really freaking do. No more ugly habits, I'm already working on my rolling.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Guess game 1 of my set wasn't saved D:.

Also kinda late but great tourney, haven't been active but this was definitely worth it,Mk banned and all lol. Sucks i was a minute late for doubles=(.

Great games to False,Ally,Pane,Nairo, and Fatal in tourney. So much snake!

Shoutouts to VaJaJa,john numbers, Zorai, Omari,Dabuz for small talk and MMs lol.

Gunbalde,MM my ganon!! AKKdakdafjafa

edit: Changed what i said first cuz it sounded cocky lmao srry

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Perfect stream, best quality I've ever watched, definitely on par with team spooky material. Commentary was great.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark peach I see you playing in friendlies and it's great but you just cave in in tournament. I honestly think that you sometimes unnecessarily try to be fancy when autopilot peach fairs could do wonders.
Nothing I can do about it, had this problem since the end of 2009. At this point I just excepted to place like crap all the time and move on when I get mad.

@Kuroi Pichi: You expect too much from yourself. Time/time again I hear you talk about how you never win which I believe you don't have the will for. Aggression alone won't get you far in life bruh. All of the brawl of brawl tourneys I've been too over the past year, never once have I seen you attempt a different method for improving rather than getting mad & storming away. Granted, you seem like a great person but how do you expect anyone to at least try to help if you're repeating the same mistakes?

When I lose, I just walk away and don't say anything. I don't feel like getting pissed and tossing my controller on the floor like I uses to cause Im stupid. Granted I am pissed as hell, I just walk away and don't feel like being dealt with. No one actually knows how stupid I feel every time I lose my matches.

I asked you, "why would you go Marth if you're not comfortable with him (yet) as a character in brawl"? You don't see me changing from Mario every-time I lose (regardless of my mistakes or my character's weaknesses). I ask questions, get answers, try to learn in different styles (I happen to be mostly a tactile/kinesthetic learner--sense of doing, touching, active etc...even though I'm all-round) & accept their weaknesses while exploiting their strengths.

I went Marth cause I gave up and lost the will to play. I can't use other characters in this game to save my own life. I can only play with Peach. ADHD went IC after I lost and I just felt more stupid. I was not in the mood for that match up anymore and did not feel like looking more of an *** losing to a match up Peach wins on stream. So I just went Marth so it could just be over and I get the hell out of there.

Main point: If you notice a certain attempt doesn't work, try another one to prevent yourself from making the same mistake(s). There's way more I'd like to talk to you about but I'd rather do it in person. If you're looking for sympathy, smashers to ridicule you etc I'm not giving you that.

I know excatly what to do and why I lose. But I just play dumb in tournament. Example, I played John in tournament. I know with Lucario I have to camp him, get baby hits and then dip. repeat till he dies. And mix it with pressure. Lucario has a really hard time deal with this. Remember I played junebug like that and 2 stocked him at the hotel room. Yet I just rushed John And I also noticed, when I gilde toss to jab, he ALWAYS SHIELDED. Yet I was to chicken to get a free grab on him. So I just sfloated all day and fair. This is why I feel so stupid with each tournament I go too. I feel I let others beat me when I don't wanna lose at all.

*I'm not going to go back & forth in this thread but I believe in you just how I believe in my mvc3 crew, smashers around me & everyone else wanting to do positive in this world. It's up to you to find the will.............good day sir
Also, no one helps me out at all. At tournys I am usually fighting alone. if there is anyone around, I am being rooted against. Which all that said this is why I just wanted to quit. And people keep saying to come back, and take a break. I trained for 2 weeks for this tourny. And I felt confident i place high. And not cause meta was out. I come here and look, same result. Maybe the smash community will not take a hint? I grown tired of being embarrassed and feeling like **** during and after EVERY tournament. This is fun anymore.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
Dark Peach im just gunna tell you the truth dude. You are never gunna do really well if you keep the same attitude you have now. letting outside factors like people cheering against you effect your play isn't the way to be successful. If you can't get over that and/or just accept that it will always be like that, then I don't know why you still come. Don't get me wrong, I do like to see people that have been around for a time, like you, come and play. I just can't understand how you become so depressed over this, and not change anything about your attitude towards it. Because that clearly is the problem. Going into anything in life and expecting to fail means you have a really good chance of failing. Being positive, even in the face of diversity, produces better results. Just trying to help you see the light dude.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
So what's the verdict on one-stock?
I wasn't in the actual Exhibition, but I was playing friendlies with it on the stream with Ally/Nairo/Shadow, and Ally and me both think it's not that great (didn't ask Shadow/Nairo). It makes matches come down to who makes the first mistake usually loses, and sets go by TOO fast. Not to mention ICs and MK appear to be absolutely ridiculous with the whole 1 mess up can = match lost.

Personally I don't like it because the sets go by far too fast. I can't imagine a new player enjoying going into their first tourney set and losing 0-3. That's literally only 3 stocks this new player got to play in winners, as opposed to at least 6 stocks normally. I know the idea is to make sets go as fast as normal competitive fighters, but Smash already is ridiculously different, there's no reason to go down from 3 stocks to 1 stocks now.

So in short, 1 stock is fun and interesting, but I don't think it's a good idea competitively.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
The idea isn't to be like other fighters, it's because watching and playing it is awesome. It sucks to hear that you and Ally don't like it. Optimally, MK would be banned, and the ICs also suck by virtue of one gimp on Nana = over for them. They're probably even better with three stocks because they can SD and get her back.

Edit: Also, catering to noobs isn't necessarily the best thing to do. It's a nice bonus, but making gameplay more competitive and enjoyable to watch at the top level is most important.

Top Bottom