• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Captain L

Smash Champion
the way I came up with that list was basically

results of the last monthly (top 8)
ties broken arbitrarily by who I remembered first
9-10 were the first people who came to mind that weren't actually at the monthly

Jason went all rob against me at the mk legal tournament I'm pretty sure. Oh and olimar.

| Big D |

Smash Master
^Lies

Your secondary is :pikachu2:

I like to use a lot of characters but the 3 secondaries that I use in tournament in important matches (and win so diddy/peach doesn't count)

:dedede: :snake: :wario:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
i'm still recovering from 420 :(

Landon's Wolf is sorta legit.. he needs to camp the blast zone more but it's on the right track.

Also y'all got nothing on the best secondary :falcon:

Captain L

Smash Champion

made this for my project, thought it looked cool. There's an alternate version where MK is in the center and has arrows pointing everywhere except at Pika

this chart makes falco look pretty bad...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
It makes snake look even worse. No surprises here, both are bad characters.

Pika's line to snake should be red, and snake shouldn't have a line going to diddy.

Captain L

Smash Champion
I agree with both of those, but I'm just going by the matchup chart. Also making the top tier look somewhat balanced is probably good for my project, since it contrasts the mk addition

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Farewell, Saturday work shifts. You will be missed.

Downloading Legend of Korraaaaaaa!

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
where do you go clubbing?
caprice, aubar and sometimes the cellar.

caprice is the best one by far. The venue is all brown and asian so i pass to that, the cellar is mostly white but the bad thing about itt is that there are like 100 guys and just 5 girls, u feel more **** than *****.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
How is peach non-viable? Maybe in a MK legal setting she is sort of non-viable, but without MK she seems quite viable.

Falco is not a hopeless m/u for peach.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
MKs, Snakes, and Falcos are complete nightmares for me! I am working on Falco right now so if you guys want to train me a little, I'd appreciate it!

I am happy with my characters though and I don't *really* think it's hopeless for Peach. I used Peach in tourney for the first time last tourney and I'm excited about how much she can improve in the future :peach:<3:peach:<3:peach:<3

I used to use Sheik but constantly practising dacus sucks so I dropped her.

Jake isn't quitting and he'll probably be back... in September :D

Top Bottom