• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
caprice, aubar and sometimes the cellar.

caprice is the best one by far. The venue is all brown and asian so i pass to that, the cellar is mostly white but the bad thing about itt is that there are like 100 guys and just 5 girls, u feel more **** than *****.
word, i like caprice, and the fountainhead

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Wolf howl and Show ya moves for top tier taunt cancels

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Double Jigglypuff is incredible. Eric (Blunted) and I randomly decided to try it out when we were doing doubles while being housed at Asa's before Phoenix 2 (2 years ago I think), and nobody could beat us. We had a 9 game winning streak at least.

Maybe this just means that melee and 64 players are better than brawl players...
Maybe this just means that melee and 64 are better than brawl...
Maybe this means that although brawl is amazing, melee and 64 are still godlike in comparison to brawl...

... or maybe this means absolutely nothing at all...

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
@ BlueYoshi

or maybe you and Eric are just ****. When I'm done Brawl we gotta play Project M. But after Brawl. I kept trying to wavedash with Sonic afterwards with KillLock even after telling myself not to LOL.

:phone:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Wavedash and L Cancels are forever burned in my muscle memory.

Melee > Project M tho

Kantrip

Kantplay
Haven't come to the new venue. What's the average amount of players that go to the tourneys now-a-days?

That sounds good. Maybe I'll come back sometime.
On average I'd have to estimate around 16 people (I think). Phoenix 7 this weekend has around 50 people confirmed already and even more unconfirmed iirc though, so really huge tourney that the venue can accomodate :)

HNG

Smash Journeyman
On average I'd have to estimate around 16 people (I think). Phoenix 7 this weekend has around 50 people confirmed already and even more unconfirmed iirc though, so really huge tourney that the venue can accomodate :)
Gonna assume it's on a Saturday. Not gonna be able to make it even if I wanted to. Good luck to all :]

btw, kantrip, you're crimson right?

Top Bottom