• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

Tennet

Smash Champion
*phew* i thought there was a wedding on saturday that my parents needed me to stay home for, but it is on friday. I was going to try and have smashers over tomorrow who would be my ride but they are busy now, and i don't know if i could get them over and get my parents convinced before the tourney...

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I have the day off, so I will be there, My roomate will probably show, I know a few people will be showing up for mellee. Should be fun.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
IMHO you have too many stages on your list. Way too many.
lain it my tourney, but ill go take a quick look
thax and I will be there =D I even have a backup ride =) for once.
cool see u next week

Well guys i has bad news....i have a baseball game @11 AM that day so i will be arriving late, so ham and rogu will be there holdin down the fort while im gone for an hour

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Do you guys think there will be a alright turnout for mellee? My buddy wants to know. Either way I will be bringing a couple kids with me. BTW, If people feel like playing smash after the tourny, my place is open.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Do you guys think there will be a alright turnout for mellee? My buddy wants to know. Either way I will be bringing a couple kids with me. BTW, If people feel like playing smash after the tourny, my place is open.
Yeah, probably going to be one of the largest Melee tourneys in a while.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I am going to have to agree. Japes, ps2, pictochat, and pirate ship are wack.
Pirate ship should definitely be banned.

PS2 I'm on the fence about. It is a gay stage but there aren't any characters I know of that do well on it so I don't see why anyone would CP it anyway.

Japes and Pictochat are legit stages though. I guess if you had to you could ban one of the other.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I would definitely CP Stadium 2.

I would drop games in pools just for the chance to CP Stadium 2.

Gates try to be in my pool.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Pokemon Stadium 2 is a counter pick?!? I love this tourney already since that's on of my ace stages, if this tourney had Port Town Aero Dive, this would be perfect. =P

Gates

Banned via Warnings
How often does anyone really get hit by Klap Traps? I get taken to Japes quite a bit and they've never affected me that much. They only show up twice every 10 seconds anyway, not enough to make a huge difference.

But yeah, I guess if I had to choose between banning Pictochat and Japes I'd ban Japes.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No, it's 10 seconds for each side. On the left side it's when the last number is 7 (0:57, 0:47, 0:37, etc.) and on the right side it's when the last number is 5 (0:55, 0:45, 0:35, etc.).

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I only ban Japes because the only people who ever pick it with a purpose are Falco players.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I only ban Japes because the only people who ever pick it with a purpose are Falco players.
What about Jigglypuff players? They love this stage to death as well as spamming Falco's. =P

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't have as much of a problem with Jigglypuff because Jigglypuff doesn't chaingrab Sheik into a spike into rushing waters.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think JuggleGuy was referring to the last digit on the timer, being 7 and 4 instead of 7 and 5.

Mr. Wonderful

Smash Cadet
as far as people bringing set ups, who's bringing what, and is there room for more set ups?

Top Bottom