• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata 3 - I Can't Believe it's not Butterfree

Harbinger631

Smash Apprentice
God I miss smash so much. Glad to see you guys are still playing and having a great time. I WILL come to a Louisville/Jeffersonville tourney next semester. It's gonna happen!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The only thing I don't like about level 9 Snake is that two people that both got first seeds (like OS and I) didn't get equal first round brackets. I had to fight (and in turn lose) to Tactical while OS got to "fight" (effectively a bye) LVL 9 Snake. It's essentially giving people byes where they aren't deserved and don't belong.
In my defense, I won the last Kakuna Matata going my secondary (ROB) the entire time until winner's finals where I lost 3-2 to Hilt using ROB, then I went to loser's bracket and beat Capem with my MK and then 6-0'd Hilt with my MK. I also 2-0'd everyone in my pool for KM3. As far as this tournament series is concerned, I was the best candidate for level 9 Snake. ;)

You shouldn't have lost to Tactical anyway =P

Kel

Smash Master
it's not fair to tactical to say I shouldn't have lost. He played his game correctly in order to win. No Johns from me.

You have to admit there is an obvious skill difference between level 9 snake and tactical. It may be from lop-sided pools or it may be from bad bracket luck but there's still a difference that is invaluable when avoided.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
The fact that a player forfeit'ed for level 9 snake to make it out of pools instead of an actuall player making it out of pools is really stupid. but the fact that paladin got 3 stocked by lv.9 snake makes that all better.

now i've been forgotton by 2 ohio people. :( (lol @ me using different tags every tourny :B.)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
it's not fair to tactical to say I shouldn't have lost. He played his game correctly in order to win. No Johns from me.

You have to admit there is an obvious skill difference between level 9 snake and tactical. It may be from lop-sided pools or it may be from bad bracket luck but there's still a difference that is invaluable when avoided.
Like my pool for instance. /pooljohns

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard

Yeah tactical's pool was pretty terrible, and he got out barely making the 4th seed (he almost didn't make it out of pools). So with Tac getting fourth seed, it kind of messed up bracket. But it happens.

wangston

Smash Lord
Freak... I've not played smash in 4 months.... I can hardly remember english.

Congrats infern you are freaking sexy 1st is what I like to see.

Legan came to this.... Man everyone was there.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Sorry for reviving this topic but... Does anyone have the pool results? Could they be uploaded to AiB? Thanks in advance

Top Bottom