• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata 4 (Canceled), Jeffersonville IN

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol <3 cook

it's actually only about a four hour drive from louisville. good luck convincing someone from louisville to want to drive it though :laugh: especially only a couple weeks after pound (speaking of which, you ARE going to pound right ._.)

I'm not sure when OS is putting the January Circuit event. He said he'd it'd probably either be the last weekend of January (the 30th) or early february, in which we'd have two Feb circuit events haha. So I'll have to get back to you :(

Nicole

Smash Champion
lol <3 cook

it's actually only about a four hour drive from louisville. good luck convincing someone from louisville to want to drive it though :laugh: especially only a couple weeks after pound (speaking of which, you ARE going to pound right ._.)

I'm not sure when OS is putting the January Circuit event. He said he'd it'd probably either be the last weekend of January (the 30th) or early february, in which we'd have two Feb circuit events haha. So I'll have to get back to you :(
Oklahoma, which is 8 hours away, and Texas, which is about 12 hours away, are both showing interest in this STL tourney. And by showing interest, I mean willing to come to it.

PLUS, MO is driving to YOUR tournament, which, incidentally, is also four hours away.

COME ON KENTUCKY!!!! Rauleen will make you so many cookies and sandwiches, maybe?

Plus I hear OS is kinda gay, our tournament will be run by a much more likeable person.

Cook

Smash Master
Oklahoma, which is 8 hours away, and Texas, which is about 12 hours away, are both showing interest in this STL tourney. And by showing interest, I mean willing to come to it.

PLUS, MO is driving to YOUR tournament, which, incidentally, is also four hours away.

COME ON KENTUCKY!!!! Rauleen will make you so many cookies and sandwiches, maybe?

Plus I hear OS is kinda gay, our tournament will be run by a much more likeable person.
**** sandwiches and cookies, make us some of your bombass pasta! :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hope you weren't expecting one of Cincinnati's only drivers XD

We're still waiting on conformation from the venue for the Jan. tournament. It might end up being two Feb. tournaments (early/late) depending on how it turns out.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Hope you weren't expecting one of Cincinnati's only drivers XD

We're still waiting on conformation from the venue for the Jan. tournament. It might end up being two Feb. tournaments (early/late) depending on how it turns out.
Oh Overswarm, I was obviously joking. I've only met you once (you probably don't remember, it was forever ago) and you were hilarious.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I was also joking, hence the XD

Real flames are more direct and less humorous

Mr. 9

Smash Cadet
So a few things:

Charge a house fee of a bag of chips or a pop.

Seriously, its better than money. People pay you $2 and you're like "sweet, now I'll use this for things I need like a responsible adult".

People bring over chips and pop and you're set for like two weeks and have your own personal party stash.
Overswarm has good ideas.

KM needs 100 of these. (referring to Mario Party mms)
Composer also has good ideas. xD

**** sandwiches and cookies, make us some of your bombass pasta! :)
**** yeah pasta!

I really hope I can make it..!
See other post. =)

Aaaaanyway, I'll be done with this semester of college the Friday before this, so this'll be a great way to celebrate for me. =D

Cook

Smash Master
I may or may not make it. Low on dough and gonna have to study for finals. :/

Hopefully I can be there, though...

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'll say something to crash tonight about housing, I'll make sure he gets in contact with you all MO. How sure are you all on coming? Who all will it be, also?

I may be going all DDD at this thing, only using olimar for his terrible mathups, though I'm not sure if I'll do it at this tournament or just on the 19th :X

But if Cook comes I definitely gotta go all Olimar :D

Cook

Smash Master
MO is pretty much for sure coming, I'm just not sure if I can. It will at least be Nicole, Metal, Legan, Rauleen, Future, I think, maybe more.

Mr. 9

Smash Cadet
I may be going all DDD at this thing, only using olimar for his terrible mathups
Sorry Hilt, but I've gotta ask what Dedede's bad math-ups are. Trig? Geometry? Play 'im against me and I'll teach him at least how to count to 9. :p

On a more serious note, do we know anything about side tournaments yet? Melee? Low/Mid-tiers? Watching CPUs do silly ****?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Whichever one you are going to, can I claim a ride? I'd really like to go to a tournament again soon =(
These are KY smashers, I'm going to this one XD

Don't mind driving, but I have to go to some thing with Erin so I am gonna have to get up super early.... If everyone from Cincinnati can drive their own way I could drive myself and save an hour, but if I can't then I'll live.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Whichever one you are going to, can I claim a ride? I'd really like to go to a tournament again soon =(
I don't mind... I just have to get my car battery looked at first... I had to get it jumped to go and leave from the last tournament... I almost didn't go. So we'll see by then....

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I might come to this since WaB is full or something.

A low tier tournament on the side would increase the chances of me coming exponentially though...especially with the best Ness, Lucas and Link in the midwest *cough nation cough* coming...hype?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
We'll be doing a mid tier tournament at this, actually. I'm considering doing Mid + Low tiers, but I'm not sure. We'll probably just stick to mid.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol I probably won't come if low tiers aren't allowed in the mid tier tournament.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I would like low tiers to be allowed in mid, tbh. It does make more sense. And if it's what people want, we'll probably end up going with it. Especially seeing how ed, tyr, and legan are all coming lol.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
hmmk well let me know by like thursday for sure if it's going to happen or not because I'll probably make other plans if it's not.

Also, if I'm coming I'll enter doubles if I get a good partner so step up people who are partnerless!

Top Bottom