• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata - Jeffersonville, Indiana - July 11th

I Always find threads Late for some reason...*Sigh*
Ummmm....Hello Everyone....My Name is Y.b.M. I am formerly known as the Best Kirby in the Midwest...And Now recognized as the Best Kirby in the Nation. I plan on attending the Tournament tomorrow. I would love to enter doubles....but I have no Doubles Partner. Anyone good interested in teaming with me?

FYI- The God Kais Will be Placing Top 5 in everything! That is not a threatening quote nor is it a challenge to anyone...It is Simply the truth. Thanks for understanding....
Team pl0x!?

@ kassandra, Fine a dollar it is!

50 cents x # of aura spheres thrown, might go into the millions :X

Mr. 9

Smash Cadet
A few last minute notes for everyone:

A few cars will be able to park to the side of the road in front of the store/room, though I don't know if there's a time limit on how long you can park there or not (I know there are "Parking for up to 3 hours" signs around the area, but idk if they're there). If additional parking is needed (which I personally think it will be), there's a grocery store across the street with some available parking, and if necessary I can direct people to an additional parking lot.

I'm not sure when I'm getting there, but I'll be at the store (which is where the posted directions take you to) to help people with whatever they need, and if I'm not there you can go inside the store and ask the owner. He should be able to help you (name's Ken, he's usually at the register when you walk in). Calic or hilt may be at the store as well, so there should always be one of us there to help you.

Final Note: .........$16.00 ;)

Mr. 9

Smash Cadet
I'm actually not sure Wangston, but I think we might have it for as long as we want. Since it's not the actual store, it doesn't really have a close time, and since calic works at the shop, he can hold onto the keys and whatnot. Don't hold me to any of that, but I'm like 80% sure I'm right.

Also, I'm bringing a 64 too wangston! :D SM64 Speed Runs FTW!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Smash can play Smash 64. :p

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Rob Gambino is good Y.M.B. He is used to teaming with a Kirby too.
My Name Is Y.b.M. The "b" is lower cased...It stands for Young black Man....You're making it "Young Man black"...*sigh*....And I guess I'll see if I can find a partner when I arrive there...FYI- Whoever I team with...We are getting 2nd place....First place is Reserved for Infern and Smash 64

My Name Is Y.b.M. The "b" is lower cased...It stands for Young black Man....You're making it "Young Man black"...*sigh*....And I guess I'll see if I can find a partner when I arrive there...FYI- Whoever I team with...We are getting 2nd place....First place is Reserved for Infern and Smash 64
D: oh sure completely ignore my offer

Count

Smash Champion
Vamp's legit he's better in teams also.

Anywho going to bed shortly be there between 10:30 and 11, I think.

Tyr and I are shooting for 2nd in teams!

C4NT1

Smash Rookie
Baaah!!! I won't be making it to this one. (much too broke) Q_Q

Best of luck to you guys participating, though! =D

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Y.b.M. you should team with rowan. He'd probably be the best person there that isn't teaming with anyone yet. Get him before calic does, haha. They team sometimes too.

Also, yes, to everyone wondering we'll have the venue until whenever. Calic has the key.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Kakuna Matata! What a wonderful phase

Kakuna Matata! Ain't no poison craze

It means just Harden for the rest of your days

It's our damage-free poke'bee.

Kakuna Matata!

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Singles:

1st Y.B.M
2nd Smash 64
3rd Infern
4th Xizin
5th Legan
5th Hilt
7th Count
7th Tactical
9th Future
13th Rob Gambino

Teams:

1st Infern + Smash 64
2nd Count + Tyr

Thats all I know

Count

Smash Champion
I lost to ybm (last stock 165%, won my cp, then lost last stock like 130%) and Hilt (2-1 mid percent in my losses, close when I won)

Hilt really showed everyone my bad habits. Hopefully I will improve on them for next time.

Teams was crazy fun.

Mad props to the god kais, I can't wait for shoutouts in the results thread :).

edit: more results
9th-zeni
9th-tyr
13th-cr4sh
17th-vamp

3rd teams (legan and metalmusic man)
4th teams (ybm and wangston)
5th teams (xisin and mr. eric)

thats all I can remember.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Singles:

1st Y.B.M
2nd Smash 64
3rd Infern
4th Xizin
5th Legan
5th Hilt
7th Count
7th Tactical
9th Future
13th Rob Gambino

Teams:

1st Infern + Smash 64
2nd Count + Tyr

Thats all I know
I'm starting to think you do not listen or pay attention. You get on my nerves.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'm starting to think you do not listen or pay attention
LOL Wow, thats almost spooky. Everyone who knows me (especially my g/f) would agree with you lol. Probably because I don't listen or pay attention to crap :). I still have no idea why you said that though, but your right on the mark.

You get on my nerves.
I get that a lot too. Especially in the smash community because half my matches go to time. People hate camping, but that makes it more fun to do lol. But I've only played you twice.. ever. And we talked for like 2 min about the MK VS Marth match up. So yeah, I have no idea why you said that either.

But thats ok, you get on my nerves too. You're a meany head. You need to chill :p.

You remind me a lot of Xif. But he only gets mad when he loses a tournament match. You're ticked off and annoyed all the time

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hahaha You spelled His Name "Xizin" When it's Spelled "Xisin"...I'd be upset to when his name is as clear as day on the boards... And you Spelled my Name Y.M.b. when it's Y.b.M.....That's just wack...I don't get to Mad when people Capitalize the "b" in my name...Or forget the Dots (since they are there for a reason) But changing someones name is kinda disrespectful....Basically make sure you know what your typing and proof read before you post it. GOD KAIS!!!!

Count

Smash Champion
I know how to beat xisin now, just write his name out misspelled in front of him and pronounce it incorrectly throughout the whole set ^_^

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I know how to beat xisin now, just write his name out misspelled in front of him and pronounce it incorrectly throughout the whole set ^_^
Not everyone was lucky enough to be born with a name like Count. Like 80% of the tournaments I go to my name gets messed up.

At Wings and Brew I was Zozephobe
At the circuit I was Zozephobe or "Zoza... uh.. who gives a sh*t"
At SMYM I was Zozascrub
Nashville I was Zebra
At some small st. louis tournament I was Zozafuc*
Somewhere I was Zoze-f-up

There has been a lot more too. It's always entertaining when pools get called out.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Not everyone was lucky enough to be born with a name like Count. Like 80% of the tournaments I go to my name gets messed up.

At Wings and Brew I was Zozephobe
At the circuit I was Zozephobe or "Zoza... uh.. who gives a sh*t"
At SMYM I was Zozascrub
Nashville I was Zebra
At some small st. louis tournament I was Zozafuc*
Somewhere I was Zoze-f-up

There has been a lot more too. It's always entertaining when pools get called out.
Hahaha Now that's priceless

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
its not really me complaining you messed my name up once, its more like you've messed it up several times by now. Easy to break my name up to memorize... X-is-in. (pronounced zi-sin.)

Iono its like you correcting me about your own name and after that i still call you zozefap. (I've never called you that. just an example.) Also they've messed up my name in nationals :p

Top Bottom