• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata - Jeffersonville, Indiana - July 11th

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Is Legan really good or something?

I've never heard of him.

Hope he is.

i lol'd a bit

looking forward to hangin out with you again legan, and probably playing you in pools AND bracket just like kahoka ^^;

Now I wish Ripple was coming with his link costume for you to use

also for the record, guys, nothing was said about a low tier tournament :/
we probably won't end up having one.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Cool

Legan, $5 money match, Lucas vs. Link?

Best of 5 would be fun

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Wow, low tiers is going to have some incredible talent if thinkaman and legan go. The best link and jiggs in the country, best ness in the mw, best lucas in the mw, and a top 5 ike in the country. Scary.
I thought meow was the best in the country o_x are you sure its not just the midwest? :x :p

edit: i have also herd good things about g-reg too, but not thinkaman. :/

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Count, I can't come to this anymore :*(. Neither can Rob Gambino. We have Infern Johnz. But seriously, we can't go :(

sorry everyone :(

Count

Smash Champion
Eeks I'm officially ticked at you..nah jk these things happen.

So who wants to team? YbM you going? Rowan? Tyr maybe? Anybody else who is competent with diddy?

In case you were wondering, I play diddy kong :laugh:

/edit you should hitch a ride with STL
/double edit thinkaman is better than greg imo although i've only wifi'd g reg

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Yo count I'm pretty sure your the next good diddy I've yet to met in my area. I myself have been a diddy main myself for a while and im always trying to get tips and stuff so hopefully saturday we could do a few friendlies? the only really good diddy i played recently was cake and he was cool and all but every diddy is kind of different sooooo yeah i hope we can play a little saturday

Edit: Tyr dude srsly even I've heard of Legan before man

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Who was the person and what was this person smoking when they came up with the name Kakuna Matata?

Lion King and Pokemon combination wtf? lol

To Count: Im not teaming =(. I dislike teams.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I bet I can beat either Tyr or Xero in dittos LOL.

Also Legan is really horrible against ness for some reason. I guess its a bad matchup lul. Not sure if Lucas is the same case.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Ask Legan if he wants a $5 money match against me. If he's one of the best Link players in the country I want the experience and I want to make sure he isn't sandbagging.

Link is horrible against like 90% of the cast so I would think he'd be used to dealing with bad matchups by now. I haven't played Link enough to know if Lucas is a terrible matchup for him.

I hate dittos but I'll money match whatever character you feel like using.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
LOL Legan is terrible against Ness but I don't think he'll lose to Lucas.

I predict Legan will go toe-to-toe with the big names and lose to some scrubs like he always does.

Teh Future

Smash Master
LOL Legan is terrible against Ness but I don't think he'll lose to Lucas.

I predict Legan will go toe-to-toe with the big names and lose to some scrubs like he always does.
What's the point of predicting when everyone already knows this is exactly what's going to happen? ololollololol

But Lucas dittos are fun... in a dumb kind of way.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I really dont remember lol but Ill take your word. We'll get a rematch this weekend.

Im going to lul when I talked **** and then loose with every low tier I try to play.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
20% I can get a babysitter now. If I come I'll be there with or without zozefup. If zoze doesn't go, want to team count? I would still probably look for another partner though, 20%, lolz.

Mr. 9

Smash Cadet
If there is low tiers I'm going falcon. Even though I can play almost all the low tiers.
If there is low tiers, I'm going Judgment-only Game & Watch xD.

Also, I am currently collecting coins like Mario during a Mushroom Kingdom depression and have accumulated $8.00, so things are looking better for me being able to play. ^_^

sai_:)

Smash Ace
K np rowan, I told tyr I would team anyhow.

@sai sure lets play a bunch! I can try to do the best I can to help!
Cool and btw u ever play cake or AZ? i wish AZ hadn't left to like Maryland right before i had the chance to meet him at a tourney

Count

Smash Champion
Cool and btw u ever play cake or AZ? i wish AZ hadn't left to like Maryland right before i had the chance to meet him at a tourney
Yeah I've played both. I beat cake last tourney and lost to AZ. Matches vs both are close, diddy dittos are stupid.

AZ is better than me, I'm a little better than cake, if you go by tournament results, that is.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Any ideas on how late this will run?

btw I will be bringing a setup.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I Always find threads Late for some reason...*Sigh*
Ummmm....Hello Everyone....My Name is Y.b.M. I am formerly known as the Best Kirby in the Midwest...And Now recognized as the Best Kirby in the Nation. I plan on attending the Tournament tomorrow. I would love to enter doubles....but I have no Doubles Partner. Anyone good interested in teaming with me?

FYI- The God Kais Will be Placing Top 5 in everything! That is not a threatening quote nor is it a challenge to anyone...It is Simply the truth. Thanks for understanding....

Top Bottom