• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
Mondays work for me, though I'll probably only be able to stay until 10 at the latest with having school every day and my job doesn't let me take mondays off consistenly so...

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
BRB working on a secret character. He's super broken and super awesome

ICs are bad

BBL

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
I cant wait to play with you, MJG. I think though I've only won once or twice(if that) against Lux. I'm getting the hang of TL, its coming along. I might be able to make it to some of Lux's tournaments. Though probably if I met MJG right now and played with him, I wouldn't even want to play him seeing how bad I am. I still need to train MOAR to get to a place where i would even consider going to a tournament to actually play and be slightly viable.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
I'll see if I can make it Monday. Trying really hard to convince my mom to take me. So far it's looking good. In the meantime, great job everyone that went to Brainshock. Sorry I couldn't make it. Things came up. Summer school bs. I went 2 months hardcore training, now i'm back. If anyone wants to go wifi, text me at my new cell 913-223-0026. My code's 4512 1691 0016. Im free to wifi for the rest of the day. And tomorrow probably. Thanks. As for now, i'll be on all is brawl working up that ladder.

DeLux

I definitely skype/text/facebook people for the KC stuff then I use this board tbh

DeLux

Anyone that isn't:

Fragger + 2
Bugexe
RevoEvolution + 1
Lalu
Fino
DeLux

Maybe Rockstar, Maybe Seth

Interested in coming to my biweekly? (cough MJG cough cough)

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash tomorrow (MONDAY) from 6:30 to 12:00pm.

Yes Quote I have your wiimote.

Monday night smash at my place will continue for the foreseeable future at least until the JCCC Fall school semester begins.

DeLux

You literally said that you worked and weren't coming so you were already accounted for

DeLux

Can you just be straight with me and give me an answer either way?

I don't know what any of these shenanigans mean

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
I had work originally scheduled Saturday. Then the shedule changed so I don't work Saturday. Becuase I don't work Saturday my dad is seeing if we can go to a lakehouse for the day and hasn't heard back. Therefore, the situation is like shrodingers cat, you won't figure out if I'll be there until saturday afternoon.

DeLux

Much better :)

It would be great if you came because it's gonna be a fun time either way

but if you can't, you can't, you know?

Priorities man, priorities

DeLux

ggs to everyone

special shout out to quote because I feel like you are super close to breaking through

come to my biweekly this weekend

and don't forget to register for midwest netwarz Aug 13

:phone:

DeLux

Entrance Fee, and I know it starts at 2. When does it end.

#50/50
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=303273

$3 Venue (unless you bring a Wii), $5 Singles, $10 team ($5 a person doubles), $2 for Side Event (Random Stage, Random Character Singles or Doubles depending on what people want)

I am kicking people out at midnight. Although I honestly hope the tourney is over by 9

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'd probably have to leave right as the tournament ends if I got because It's an hour drive and my dad doesn't want me gone that far away that late at night so.

DeLux

My biweekly is the first tournament locally in a building =/ It's good practice at a low price. Like if money is the issue, I lowered entry to $5 specifically for that.

Rockstar, just go to my biweekly and win money for entry into Netwarz. The only good player will be Fino, so it should be easy

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
My biweekly is the first tournament locally in a building =/ It's good practice at a low price. Like if money is the issue, I lowered entry to $5 specifically for that.

Rockstar, just go to my biweekly and win money for entry into Netwarz. The only good player will be Fino, so it should be easy

Lol
Fino said:
What are we So Cal?
It's funny b/c only me and Lux get it.

Top Bottom