• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Smash Lord

Smash Lord
he says we shouldnt use this thread as a chat. i say isnt that its purpose? this is a place for our community to commune with each other when not at a smashfest :D
Sorry Blake I agree with Stealth here.

oh boy now I have 2 friends..... and rockstar....
Superlol.

In other news, I got to work at Bartle Hall today yesterday. Since the UPS driver didn't show up on time, me and few of the people I was working with spent two hours driving golf carts in bartle hall. It was a lot of fun.

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
All I remember was him creating a new account saying he was pit and then never seeing him again...
let me see if i can find that
edit Here is his new profile page
looks like he got banned after 2 posts.....

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I've been up contemplating taking a break from Brawl for a bit to write out some of the romance novel ideas I've put on the back burner for a while. IDK what all you are doing

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So I got my new job schedule today
And what day were we planning to do smashfests the school year?

Monday works super well for me and I can almost promise I'd come nearly every time. At least I would intend to because my class ends at Edwards campus at 6:50 that day, but then my record of going to school is atrocious lol

So let's start planning this.

Top Bottom