• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

watch tales of symphonia first, and then if you play tales of vesperia you should watch that one

fino, the way you're acting makes the brawl community look even worse, stop QQ'ing and get ****ing over it

Jace08

Smash Lord
i personal opinion on this is that both sides need to stfu lol
i personal opinion on this is that Fino needs to change the first post:

Melee f@gs dominate the brawl thread.... fuc.k you all

~Fino
That's not welcoming to gamers, period, no matter which game they prefer. Also, change the topic as we already mentioned. If you don't change those two things, we'll take the hint that you don't want us here and we'll just make our own thread.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
he should change the op. he didnt need to change the op though. this was originally for brawl in this area, and just happened to have jccc come here, there is a thread for jccc that noone uses.

Fino

Smash Master
i personal opinion on this is that Fino needs to change the first post:

That's not welcoming to gamers, period, no matter which game they prefer. Also, change the topic as we already mentioned. If you don't change those two things, we'll take the hint that you don't want us here and we'll just make our own thread.
You do realize you melee f@gs already have your own thread right? If you want to make a third KC/Lawrence thread, by all means.

~Fino

EDIT: to whomever is reporting my posts... way to be a panzy, I don't care if I get banned

EDID 2: Since I received a refraction on the OP, it will not be changed. Your doing, not mine

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Anyone who was getting anything useful out of this thread is free to make a new one WITHOUT the crappiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom