• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Karu and BBQTV'S Final Round Arcade.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Is it true that ZP is closer to many of the other PR players, DFEAR? I always thought that this would be closer, and I think it would be a nicer venue in general. Like my dad has no problem taking me to ZP, but my mom prolly would lul, she had a problem with a UM tourney like a year ago, seeing the "kinds of people" that were there. Guess I'll be able to drive with my dad in the car if I decide tog et my restricted soon. I'm 15, so, yeah, do work Oni if you wanna start driving to tourneys!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
everyone lives a minimum of 5 minutes away from zp. im the farthest who lives away from zp which is like 20 minutes (except xaltis he lives 45 min away north he lives in boyton lol) and u guys are like 45min away from me south :\

Two-Ell

Smash Master
DFEAR it takes me roughly the same amount of time to get there myself lol. I live on Atlantic Blvd a min or two from the border of Margate and Pompano Beach. I just bus down Atlantic to 441 and then go straight down 441 till I reach in front of the venue.

Edit: Oh I didn't notice you guys choose another event date. *adding listing later.

Creaty

Smash Cadet
everyone lives a minimum of 5 minutes away from zp. im the farthest who lives away from zp which is like 20 minutes (except xaltis he lives 45 min away north he lives in boyton lol) and u guys are like 45min away from me south :\
Interesting, I always most of the PR people lived near kendall since they usually go to those tourneys. Final Round is a good medium between Kendall/South Miami and Ft Lauderdale/Hialeah.

BBQTV

Smash Master
i had to change the date becuase final round is having a big street fighter tournament and they said to have it on another day

Top Bottom