• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Karu and BBQTV'S Final Round Arcade.

Creaty

Smash Cadet
BBQTV has internet connection problems (as in, has no connection).

He says that he won't be able to set-up the tourney on 10/02.

He wants to know if you guys are down for either Sunday 10/03 or the next Saturday 10/09?

He posted his number a couple of posts ago, call him if you have any questions.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Well:

The third (Sunday) is the day before the school week starts. My parents won't want me out that late just in case I need to study.

The weekend of the ninth, Zero Ping Monthly.

:/

srk99

Smash Cadet
As much as I love coming here, I have been planing to for a long time to go to ZP and test my skills there agian. Its been over a year since I have gone, and hopefully Nick Riddle, and Chaz, Or Seabrik or any of those guys won't be my first match..again xD.

As for the date, we are always conflicting with that of ZP's Tournys so lets make it 10/16. We would prolly get a much better turn out.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
why does having no internet conflict with running the tournament?

just download the tournament organizer program and ur good to go =D

oh and i was thinkin the rest of sfl would come as well since there are no other conflicting tournies on 10/2 making it possible for most of us to come by hence why i was gonna be here. changing the date would mean i/we cant go D=

BBQTV

Smash Master
the internet at my house is not working so i cant post at my house

anyway on the 2nd i'll be in titusvile (i think it's called that) and may not make it

i talked to my coach and he said their is a small chance i could go

so the tournament will still be on the second and if i can make it on time or not i'll call someone at the arcade

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
edit: FFFFF-- I might not be able to make it out to this. Seeing as I have a project to finish with a partner (due the 4th) and I might have to go over to his house and make the finishing touches.

srk99

Smash Cadet
Afro Thundah! Man, I still need to play you at a 5 dollar money match for over 2 years xD. I thought you left the smash scene since I haven't seen you around.

Oh and Oni, just go over your friends Friday, and get the project out of the way.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
No can do, srk. My AP English teacher just assigned 8 pages of rhetorical divices to learn for a test on Monday, the same day of the test, in addition , my French Four teacher told the class today that we have a chapter test on Monday, again, the same day as the project is due. In addition, my AP English teacher keeps on amending stuff to this project -_-. A chapter outline for AP Environmental Science (not that much though) is due on that Monday, and I have an AP Euro test next Tuesday, the day after. A lot of stuff within those two days. My mom usually wants my Homework done before playing Video games or anything, so she might frown upon this Tournament. I'll Talk to my parents to see what the smartest thing to do is, but I think It'll be better if I sit out on this one unless it just so happens to get re-scheduled again. If there is one in November, I probablly might not do it since I get only one tourney a month, and I wanna go to ZP on 11/20 for Brawl and a shot at Project: M. IDK, maybe I can save up two tourney days in November.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Don't ***** u get to fight meeee a legit ****in diddy player o.o those are hard to find

srk99

Smash Cadet
No can do, srk. My AP English teacher just assigned 8 pages of rhetorical divices to learn for a test on Monday, the same day of the test, in addition , my French Four teacher told the class today that we have a chapter test on Monday, again, the same day as the project is due. In addition, my AP English teacher keeps on amending stuff to this project -_-. A chapter outline for AP Environmental Science (not that much though) is due on that Monday, and I have an AP Euro test next Tuesday, the day after. A lot of stuff within those two days. My mom usually wants my Homework done before playing Video games or anything, so she might frown upon this Tournament. I'll Talk to my parents to see what the smartest thing to do is, but I think It'll be better if I sit out on this one unless it just so happens to get re-scheduled again. If there is one in November, I probablly might not do it since I get only one tourney a month, and I wanna go to ZP on 11/20 for Brawl and a shot at Project: M. IDK, maybe I can save up two tourney days in November.
Thats a lot of AP classes O.O. And 8 pages of rhetorical devices for AP language? Your teacher is crazy. Its not a matter of memorizing the terms, but learning how to identifying them and how the author uses them for your essays. O well, ladies crazy.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Thats a lot of AP classes O.O. And 8 pages of rhetorical devices for AP language? Your teacher is crazy. Its not a matter of memorizing the terms, but learning how to identifying them and how the author uses them for your essays. O well, ladies crazy.
Too much for sophmoree year IMO, but IB requires us to take at least 2 in Sophmore year. I went AP Environmental, making three, since Chemistry ***** me last year, so I could have met the same fate with Physics this year.

DFEAR is so ****in legit. no lie. I wanna play you bad D:.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
xD lol oni. u guys have to go up to zp more seriously >_> also wuts the expect turnout at this?

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
xD lol oni. u guys have to go up to zp more seriously >_> also wuts the expect turnout at this?
My mom's one of those anal mothers, who really does not like taking her 15 year old son to these tournies since they are not productive like the School Debate/Model UN events and Tennis Tournaments. Hollywood is 45 mins-1 hr away from where I live, and she really doesn't like the idea of traveling that far just for br0l. I can only get my dad to take me to ZP, and it's rare that he has Saturdays off, plus, my parents get BORED at Offline tournies. lul.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
lul, I don't have my restricted yet xD, and none of my friends who smash can drive, nor do they have interest in it for some strange reason....:/

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lul, I don't have my restricted yet xD, and none of my friends who smash can drive, nor do they have interest in it for some strange reason....:/
theres djjack/poltergust(hes gone now tho) who drive. just hit them up when u can bro.

edit:
something came up gonna goto swamp *****s tourney instead :\ srry guys maybe next time

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
If no people show up......again (since DFEAR is probablly not coming, prolly losing some of the SFL PR train), will it be pushed back again in two weeks? Cuz it can't be pushed back a week, seeing as that conflicts with ZP.

_WindeX_

Smash Apprentice
Yeh, I wont be going. I have to study hard for an exam on monday, and if by some miracle I get enough studying done, there's marathon training day on saturday, which I'd rather go to :| Sorry.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
When's the next one? I'll definately try to make it >.<

BTW, people mad salty in my AP Lang class. Our project turned out 2gud-- teacher said she raised the standards really high to match up to it, and it basically killed any kind of curve their would have been. 12 Grades.

lolclassmatesmad. Staying up 'till 1-2AM every morning for the psat week has REALLY paid off. 12 A's. Get @ me, I say :3.

BBQTV

Smash Master
is this date alright with you guys?

and as you can see it's on the same day as race for the cure

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Sure if I can get a time machine back to 2002 :p.

j/k, but that sais 10-16-02. inb4trollgetssrsfaicandflamesthread.

I'll see if I can make it.

Creaty

Smash Cadet
Wait, you don't have a time machine? I thought it was mandatory to own at least one for smash tourneys. You need to get on the ball Oni

Top Bottom