• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kel's Japanese information thread- updated with JAPANESE TIER LIST

JUDGE

Smash Lord
yeaH!!!!
mario is on rang C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARIO FOR HIGH TIER

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
SS: Metaknight, Snake

S: Falco, Pit

A: Diddy, King Dedede, Marth, Fox, Mr. Game and Watch, Wario, Captain Olimar, Wolf, R.O.B, Lucario

B: Zelda + Sheik, Toon Link, Zero Suit Samus, Ice Climbers, Pikachu, Donkey Kong

C: Peach, Kirby, Mario, Luigi, Ike

D: Lucas, Bowser

E: Link, Pokemon Trainer, Sonic, Jigglpuff

F: Ness, Yoshi, Samus, Captain Falcon

G: Ganondorf
From when is this tier list ? Will there be new ones ._. ?

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Awesome thread man. Looked up a few *** players, they're pretty **** O_O Rain especially.

I looked up Ikki for ZSS, there weren't any recent ones. Aniki stopped playing Brawl yea?

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I like 9B's DeDeDe, he does somethings I do ( running from edge --> turnaround waddle throw, etc.) He ran into Kel's 'nado too much though, and has a bad spot dodge spamming habit =(

Got to watch more, too good Kelz!

Kel

Smash Master
Aniki stopped playing Brawl yea?
Lol Aniki plays Wario now. They nick named him "waniki".

In the 1st video of me playing Smasher's link Gonta commented on me knowing Aniki when I first met him. Smasher replied "Aniki is dead" in English and everyone in the room busts out laughing.

We usually have pretty funny conversations on the videos if you pay attention.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Can you ask Eath/aasu why he uses the neutral air to momentum cancel with Sheik?

Very interesting list. I expected Pikachu to be higher but oh well, a good read nontheless.

kronos893

Smash Rookie
I'd hate to bump this thread from the depths of hell but... I'm studying abroad in Osaka and no matter how many game shops I ask, I can't find any info on Smash players/tournaments! Any tips you might have for me? Thanks in advance! よろしく!

Top Bottom