• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
If G.C. wasn't such a coward they could have easily gained total control of the tribe in the short term. Ken, Crystal and Kelly should have sat him down and talked to him. I would have put up with losing again for immunity (saying that they lose again). Having Kelly's vote, I believe that Ken, Crystal, Kelly and G.C. could have voted Ace out without making it obvious. It's such a bad move on G.C's half because Ken, Crystal, Kelly are now in a vulnerable position vs Sugar(Idol), Ace and Mr. Macho which will prove to be a powerful union, im sure. They should have saved themselves the anguish and gotten rid of Ace, that guy will cause a lot of trouble. That guy will abuse any little power he has, the only reason why he hasn't said much is because Ken, G.C., Kelly and Crystal had control and could've easily voted him out.YOU JUST FAILED.. G.C!! G.C. could have lasted a lot longer. The move he made was ridiculous. I can't believe he gave up such a great opporunity for Ken, Crystal, Kelly and himself. He needs to get the word FAIL tattooed across his fo'head because he's probably regretting that move he made now. hahahaha. rich.

rudeezy

Smash Journeyman
sugar mindgamed all their *****, she was like "yeah i can use the idol you know i got it" but she didn't use it and they all went for GC again.

daaaaaamn

$BONE$

Smash Ace
^^^ LOL, RIGHT? Thats what I said. If I was in G.C's position I would have been a respectable young black man and would have gone through with the charade, apologize to crystal, ken and kelly and voted Ace out without making it obvious. What they don't realize is that there is more of Kota then there is Fang. They are in such a bad position now. Hahahaha.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
fang has been getting ***** the entire competition

you guys know why?

cuz original team captain was BOB

BOB IS TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he knew he would be successful all along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Bone, what's up with that quote in yo sig?! THATS A REFERENCE TO ME!! STOP STEALING THE LIMELIGHT.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I wonder if they (Fang) knew how dangerous Ace and Sugar were at the time. You have to remember that they didn't know what was going on in Kota before the tribes got switched around, so to them, kicking out someone who didn't even want to be there was more beneficial than a 2 person alliance they knew very little about.

Choknater or Leon, since you two are so keen on watching your post count, let me know before I hit 2,000 so I can make an epic toast.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
sugar is a pawn and is totally being played.

ace has this entire game figured out.
ace has the physical capabilities and the conniving mental genius to play people like cards.
regardless of sucking ace's ****, he's dominating everyone in this game from all directions.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sugar is too good, shes hot

its actually sugar controlling the game

becase she has ace's balls in her teeth

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah pretty much lol

get ***** BoB

when Bob saw the prize of the vegetable garden and better tasting food supplies

he did an air hump

LMAO

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
I wonder if they (Fang) knew how dangerous Ace and Sugar were at the time. You have to remember that they didn't know what was going on in Kota before the tribes got switched around, so to them, kicking out someone who didn't even want to be there was more beneficial than a 2 person alliance they knew very little about.

Choknater or Leon, since you two are so keen on watching your post count, let me know before I hit 2,000 so I can make an epic toast.
k

10kiras

In 2D

Smash Cadet
good **** ken
still being in
i havent watched an episode yet
lol, i watched the first ep. and didn't finish it. It's so hard to watch, it's like, "Alright! Gather supplies so we can survive!" no, you're not surviving, there's a camera crew right there, and a medical team to rush in to save people from getting INFECTED CUTS.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I really hope Ken is sandbagging, 'cause if not I just wasted all my time watching this show other than the moment in my sig which was amazing

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL

not only in friendlies i'd use sheik in tournament too

she counters fat characters and fox/wolf

I NEVER LIED! YOU JUST NEVER ASKED!!!

i went onto ddd and ic boards all the time saying "hey guys i don't really main sheik" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom