• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
hmmm i beat P

in sheik dittos and he

chaingrabed me lol

i didnt chaingrab him ^______^

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you can, there's a thread in the sheik forums on how to do it

but i tried learning it for five minutes and it was too hard so i gave up on it

i just jab reset the first time, and if they're bad i keep doing that until they realize they can buffer a roll / jump out / whatever, and if they're good after the second time i do it i wait so they get out of it and then punish whatever they do

****en ****

Drephigami

Smash Cadet
yeah it sucks but it was open, plus there's nothin better than hanging out at dennys at 4:30 AM when it's 60 degrees outside wearing shorts, a t-shirt and sandals.

I got banned for spamming brawl 1 player threads to get more posts, so I could be more like my hero choknater, but I was doin it wrong so I got banned

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah it sucks but it was open, plus there's nothin better than hanging out at dennys at 4:30 AM when it's 60 degrees outside wearing shorts, a t-shirt and sandals.

I got banned for spamming brawl 1 player threads to get more posts, so I could be more like my hero choknater, but I was doin it wrong so I got banned
LMFAO! dude. are u serious?

LOL ur supposed to do it in forum sections where you won't get in trouble!!!

meaning the MOST ACTIVE places!

ughh u should've asked me for advice first haha

man its all good

get 'em next time

Drephigami

Smash Cadet
alright chok. I need you to teach me to space the spam. Do you always go for the one-hit tipper f smashes when spamming or sometimes go for the string of fairs? I need your advice

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Hi!
I like shorts!
They're delightfully comfy and
easy to wear!

YOUNGSTER wants
to fight!

YOUNGSTER sent
out RATTATA!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
choknater's guide to the fastest spamming on smashboards

1. spam your respective region
2. go to brawl general/brawl tactical/brawl character discussion and post a lot. don't make meaningless posts, actually post your opinion. it can be one line, but at least you're saying something. otherwise people can tell if you're just posting for post count.
3. find other spammy threads. the poke center, pool room, and back room all have threads that are very easy to get post count in. (pool room is heavily moderated cuz lots of mods/vets post there)
4. take to people on aim or something, just take a break to make sure your region refills with spam. every region has enough pro spammers for that to happen
5. repeat by spamming your region again

notes:
- make sure you don't make it sooo obvious. the only reason i get away with it is because i am already known as a spammer and people find it funny sometimes. just start slow and let people get used to your post rate
- try not to offend anyone unless it is jokingly and you know that person
- don't double post
- basically follow the rules

tips
- if your mouse has a middle button, usually you can click links with it for tabbed browsing. on good days i open up 15~20 tabs which are all different threads that i am going to post in. this explains my really fast rate. sometimes i reach the 30 seconds per post limit on every post
- if you get an infraction, lay low for a while
- crunch time is 5~10:30 p.m. especially for regional zones spam

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nah sherry just use normal english and pokemon pics if u need to :026:

eventually u will develop ur own style

Drephigami

Smash Cadet
ok. i think i might go for the spaced spam like drephen. I will post a looooot but it will be useful for my purposes, but not too hard where you need to think about not spamming, because people who think are dum

Drephigami

Smash Cadet
ohhh me! like you said, sugar's got ace's balls between her teeth. ace is the pawn. ken is laying low while everyone else fight over stupid **** like rice. ken may be asian and therefore have a strong drive to eat rice, but he fights his natural instinct and just gets small amounts so nobody notices. genius.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
ohhh me! like you said, sugar's got ace's balls between her teeth. ace is the pawn. ken is laying low while everyone else fight over stupid **** like rice. ken may be asian and therefore have a strong drive to eat rice, but he fights his natural instinct and just gets small amounts so nobody notices. genius.
lmao obvious **** ride post imo

only **** sugar's got to ride,
is aces 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom