• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
This is probably the most relaxed and easy going place I've been in yet. The Mod would definitely have his/her life easy here. Well considering that I pretty much check the same places over and over in this site.

falln

Smash Ace
i moderate one of the allisbrawl forums but i dont think ive ever actually visited the forum since like 2010 so if anyones actually in there talking im sure it is very easy going

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Well I know I'm going to invest a lot of time with the characters I'll be using. Peach (If she returns) and Kirby are a given for me and afterwards I'll decide on a 3rd character.

Labernash

Smash Lord
The Kirby boards too good. <3

I'm going to main Tingle!!

Falln, I died at Waldo.

Also at Twinkies double post lololol

:phone:

hyoipear

Smash Cadet
Tingle, obviously! Can't main Kirby in different games, makes everything so wierd

edit: y0y0y0y0y0

Yeah when Smash4 comes out, mods will be scattering all across the boards cause of the surge of new members.

I will be ready.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
And hopefully, so will I... As long as I'm not in deployment and as long as I get some mod power handouts.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Me and hyo are future best double Tingle team!! Calling it!

Yeah, there are already a few new members just in the Smash 4 boards we have now. I bet a good bit of new folks will revamp some of the dead Brawl threads, too.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I probably won't even touch Brawl at all once Smash 4 is out. Of course I could see the Kirby section getting hectic in some ways. No matter what year it is Kirby is just that choice for new comers. The good ole fly high above your opponent and use Stone to hit them. Ah those memories.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Really looking forward to seeing smash 4(or any preview of it) at e3 this summer. Not sure if im gonna still play brawl(i hardly play it anymore)

And after playing through fire emblem: sacred stones, i really want to get fire emblem: awakening. probably next week.

falln

Smash Ace
all i saw when i looked at your post was fire emblem and l'arachel

i regret to inform you that you're backing the wrong chick

+1 for sacred stones tho a lot of diehard FE fans dont like that game

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Never really used marisa, because joshua was godlike. Ill try to use her in my next playthrough.

Sucks the the game is rather short though :/

Labernash

Smash Lord
You can play the ones with Marth in them online. I can link you to a cool site which lets you play a bunch of games (NES, SNES, N64, GB/C, Sega stuff, Atari stuff, Coin Op Arcade stuff.) without download, only a plugin, if you'd like. I'd PM it, I MIGHT get in trouble posting it out here.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I don't have that luxury to take leave when I feel like it.
Me neither. I hope I can go to a pretty big tourney. I won't be able to spectate Evo 2013, don't know if I can hit Genesis 3, and I know MLG won't be picking us back up anytime soon. Here's hoping something awesome for us military-types happens.

Top Bottom