• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Labernash

Smash Lord
I'm funny! :(

Where does George Washington keep his armies?

IN HIS SLEEVIES!!

LOLOLOLOLOL

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I guess you think my jokes are baaaaad. :(

Oh some of them are really good, don't you worry:

Sorry, I had to... i'm... :laugh:.... cracking up...

But yea, basically to be perfectly honest with you, a bunch of your jokes are funny but even if they're not.... they're you. It doesn't matter how funny they are, they're a part of you and you're a part of this community, so taking them out would be changing you and you don't have to change if you don't want to because we enjoy you and having you around here, for all the jokes we say. :)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
But yea, basically to be perfectly honest with you, a bunch of your jokes are funny but even if they're not.... they're you. It doesn't matter how funny they are, they're a part of you and you're a part of this community, so taking them out would be changing you and you don't have to change if you don't want to because we enjoy you and having you around here, for all the jokes we say.
Pretty corny, man, pretty corny...

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Most people weren't too happy for me going ape**** on Rich Brown/cheering for ZeRo like crazy. XD

Bloodcross even yelled in my face "SHUT UP!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Py5ER-KKZI ( 13:30 ). I legit got scared cause I knew BC has tried to punch Cheese before, I didn't want that happening to me, but fortunately it didn't. Another guy (I dunno who) walked up to me and said "You're a douchebag." Guess I get too overhyped, but I REALLY wanted ZeRo to beat Rich Brown cause ZeRo lost to him at Apex 2012 and was looking like it might happen again cause Rich Brown ***** his first stock game 1 too. So when ZeRo started winning, I got super hype, he's my second favorite MK. <3

Also, if you see PS/Logic in the back (of the vid Vinyl posted) reaching in his wallet and putting his arm out, it's cause we made a $5 bet on who would win, I had faith in mah boi ZeRo and it got me $5. :D

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Fun fact: I even apologized to Rich Brown after the set (I don't like making people upset, just hyping up the players I like) and he said he didn't even hear me anyway. XD

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Poyo, don't stop being your genuine self! Haters gonna hate no matter where you go but you will also always find those that love your personality! Like me, hahaha! Your charisma is AWEsome! You were having fun! :bee:

I know what you mean, though. I've played Blood cross and playing someone while they sound like they're about to sock you is not fun! :laugh: I kinda regret not being nearby when that happened, but thankfully nothing did happen~

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
He sounded like he was about to sock you during the game? O.o Guess you had a lead or something.

Overall that part of Apex was really fun for me and should be obvious with how I was acting in that vid. Pretty obvious I was enjoying myself. XD

I think the only Kirby nearby at the time was Pidgezero One, she said she wanted to get a pic of us with both our hats (cause we were both wearing Kirby hats) but unfortunately that didn't happen. ;_;

Apex 2014 we need to get a pic of all Kirbys together. :D

Speaking of how I was dressed... Next Apex, I'm gonna wear my Kirby slippers. -^_^-

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I saw this on stream. Good stuff beating him game 2, I was impressed, it's soooooooooo hard to approach Falco as Kirby. That MU is hard as balls, so good stuff with how you did.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I'm not going to say you didn't know the MU, because I know that's not true. But I don't think you were playing as well as normal. First match especially, you were like missing so many punishes. Second and third matches looked a little better, but you did seem flustered. Good stuff, though, immpressive none the less; SK92 is pretty good.

Flaco is too easy come on guys. I switched from Wario to Kirby and I started actually beating Flacos. A lot easier!

falln

Smash Ace
for just the side b yea nair can stop it. but if falco is spamming shdl its really hard to get a neutral air out without just getting interrupted by the laser. i was trying to punish them with fsmash but sk picked up on that pretty fast and would just wait for me to fsmash and then side b.

i think the trick is just to stay grounded and try and punish the ending bit with whatever you can

falln

Smash Ace
also i just realized how many times i used the word little in my first post

seems a little much doesnt it

also i forgot that smashboards doesnt automerge double posts. oops

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I get lose track of where I was at quickly now if I see walls of text. My job is almost staring at a computer screen all day. Oh I know my eyes will eventually pay for this later...

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Funny that California is like the only place in America i've ever been to. @.@

It's long enough ago so that it almost feels like a half-dream. =(

Top Bottom