• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Present: Zenith!!!!! December 15th!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hax

Smash Champion
i thought you <3 downsmash....
word right

pc dont come to the next tourney we all have fun without you :laugh: jk

4eyez your link is too good.. didn't know you're going to pound 3 but you could come on the bus with us (and jash is welcome too). we're taking greyhound. good ****

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
th everyone for comin ill inform ya of the next one ASAP.

Wes is Def madd beast and no one is ***** wit him. whenever he plays i see shlt that shouldnt exist cuz its too good. lol hes may even be 1st best if u look at it a certain way. hes the man. period. i could beat him in a million sets and i will still think hes better than me and everyone else in NYC cept bum and i will still look up to him as a player. much respect to wes for holding shlt down the way he has. rest up and **** in brawl lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
KF is going to join swat ... ace knows it ...he is just in denial ... ^_- anyway ... i read that theres a weekly this week ... omg i want to come ^_^ ... so yea let us kno

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo this tourney was mad fun. hax ur number one cuz ur such a beast wit captain falcon, itz crazy lol. vanz yo i didn't know wat 2 do until i figure out a pattern i was like wat the suck. ryan u surprise me u increase ur skillz as well. vanz n tech0 ya r beast on teams, but of course dionis n alukard is just like beer n bagels.... i'm serious i dare ya 2 try that. i was happy 2 see BOSS aka raffy n his ganon is just off the hook. wit more practice n spacing n less anger lol u b unstoppable. dire lol is amazing 2 use shiek in a like 4 day period n b that crazy wit her. jeffery good stuff runnin the tourney n hopefully i can throw one this jan if granted the priveledge to do so. the title of my tourney is gonna b hot.. one of the best titles ever. wes is number one regardless. that n166a is hilarious and he just beast wit any character he touches. i want brawl already cuz this game is 2 old n i tell myself i'm gonna train, but i don't just cuz i know the sequel is almost here 2 take over. yo imagine every tourney is gonna have like 80 plus people n anyone is able 2 win. if people do wanna wit me just let me know. oni163 on aol or message me here...... i'm bum from the bx

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
I agree with bum, no point in trying to level up your skill in this game if brawl is just around the corner so i'm going to take a break....................(walks away)..........................................(turns on the wii).............................(plays the entire RE collection).

Alukard

Smash Hero
but theres still POUND 3 .. cmon people ... also bi weeklies and stuff ... we should still b playing cuz mindgames are still going to b in brawl its still the same basic mechanics =) ... either way ... dont u want us to train up for ur tourney bum??? ^_- .... beer and bagels ... hmmm who drinks at breakfast ... BUM's do ... lol

everyone must go to the next nyc event ... pc said he is going ... yayyy (hopes that attracts people)

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
yo this tourney was mad fun. hax ur number one cuz ur such a beast wit captain falcon, itz crazy lol. vanz yo i didn't know wat 2 do until i figure out a pattern i was like wat the suck. ryan u surprise me u increase ur skillz as well. vanz n tech0 ya r beast on teams, but of course dionis n alukard is just like beer n bagels.... i'm serious i dare ya 2 try that. i was happy 2 see BOSS aka raffy n his ganon is just off the hook. wit more practice n spacing n less anger lol u b unstoppable. dire lol is amazing 2 use shiek in a like 4 day period n b that crazy wit her. jeffery good stuff runnin the tourney n hopefully i can throw one this jan if granted the priveledge to do so. the title of my tourney is gonna b hot.. one of the best titles ever. wes is number one regardless. that n166a is hilarious and he just beast wit any character he touches. i want brawl already cuz this game is 2 old n i tell myself i'm gonna train, but i don't just cuz i know the sequel is almost here 2 take over. yo imagine every tourney is gonna have like 80 plus people n anyone is able 2 win. if people do wanna wit me just let me know. oni163 on aol or message me here...... i'm bum from the bx
everyone wants to see you at Pound3...so don't relax yet. The tourneys probably gonna have around 300 people.

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Without further ado, the results..

Doubles

1) Alukard + Dionis (Split)
VaNz + Teczero (Split)
3) Killafox + Tag
4) Out For Blood
5) Lil Rascals
Bum + Dire
7) Team Crisis
Zro + DJ Nintendo
9) I Digress
Team Quit
Chris + Jay0Yeah
No Scopes
13) John Lennon
Black balloon??
Twin Snakes
Unknown

Singles

1) Hax (Split)
Bum (Split)
3) VaNz (yaayuhzz)
4) DIK
5) Ryan K
DJ Nintendo
7) Wes
D1
9) Steiner
Afro
Jman
THX
13) Eli
Snakeee
Luck
Lenox Louis
17) 4Eyez
PB+J
The Steve
Kegg
Shadow
Mad Hax
Delver
Simon R
25) Unknown
Jash
Dark.Pch
Xivk
Kashan
Artie
TAG
Grey Fox
32) Baii
Shema
ORK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Stuff to everyone who entered. Extra good stuff to hax for making it to grand finals from winners. also good stuff to brian and dionis for breaking ur third place streak. and TY for splitting w/ me and teco ^_^
Good **** yall (A little late but **** that!!)

WTF D1 and Wes were there. I ain't seen these dudes in years. And Killafox and DJ entered!!??

thx

Smash Ace
this was mad fun this was the first tourny i actually didnt wuss out and i went all jiggly usually i crack and choose like doc or fox or some random character woo JIGGLY POWER

IRO_BOT

Smash Cadet
Brooklyn New York get at me for some training
Wes Is The Man

EVERYONE STOP BRAGGING ABOUT HOW YOU BEAT WES!!!! HES ONLY HUMAN AND HE PLAYS SAMUS!!!!!! sheesh

anyways shoutouts

benny- good sheezy in teams , too bad we beat them AFTER we lost the set =[ o well

salad bowl- were still alive and kicking and we are looking for a crew battle !

i love the smash community and the new generation rocks OKAY!

good stuff to mah ***** tag on third in teams ! get at him

ShadowJokerX

Smash Rookie
it was good seeing u guys again and facing alot of teams, also since im not known by name really i was thx's partnr the ganon player. i go by tenspeed or tens for short.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
wes needs to learn to steal stuff. like i never seen him doing any platform cancel missiles. which every samus does... and it's not even the whole anti-android smash player. its more like grandpa wes refuses to go online and continues to go to the library while all the other kids are surfing the web. no-what-im-saying?

still amazing thoo, mad funny, and creates his own style. he makes the game fun and i hear where he's coming from.

and yeah bum definitely needs to go to pound 3.

BUM163

Smash Lord
hmm training maybe. sumone made a good point. i am throwin a tourney, but brawl is like a month away, but sumone said 2 keep training so i stay in shape...... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom