• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Present: Zenith!!!!! December 15th!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam ... i would go to baileys if i could get a ride ... but i can't so w.e i'm goin to zenith lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The truth hurts. LOL
QFT

So does love.
Also QFT

People people, calm down. Cort is not insulting anyone. He's just stating that it isn't fair for the Zenith to be the same day as Baileys. Because both of them will lose at least half of the turn out. And while I do agree with him, Ace isn't to blame. He's fair to everyone when it comes to scheduling (except in the game. he just plain cheats lol).

So guys, please don't be mad at him for something that's not in his power...>>

Snakeee

Smash Master
Wow I literally tried to post this about 20 times...I guess smashboards doesnt like when i copy and paste so I'll just ask...
According to the rules, it states that you CAN ban a stage from the random stages, correct?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Yes. You can ban a stage after you both pick your characters and you can switch the ban before each match.
Thanks, but I'm really asking if you can ban a RANDOM stage. At some tournies you can only ban a stage that is counterpick only, so I want to clear this up with acemarth or someone answering this.

D

Deleted member

I might show up to this, seeing as it's closer to NJ... probably not entering Singles and Doubles though, since that's $30...

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Zenith is set for this weekend. monthlies may happen tho since management dont wanna change the date they will just make one in Jan too then hopefully in Feb. If ppl wanna go to baileys then by all means go lol it'll be easier for me plus i dont really want a good turn-out just so i can say i told u so to management for not changing the date LOL.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
so i guess im going to have to beat bum so that every1 can stop saying that he's going to win.. im going to have to learn peach >.<..well bum we playing tomarrow???

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
YO ....
who am i teaming with???
Vanz
Bum
DJ Nintendo
anyone else in top 10 who doesnt have a partner?? get at me.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo i went bak 2 page 10 n whhhooowee cort said step ya game up ny lol. acemarth my boy though so i support him n hug him sumtimes also. monthlies r dumb cuz ny needs practice especially me since i don't have melee anymore lol. i still say weeklys, but bi weeklies r fine also. anyway jesus just call me 2morrow n we trainin n whoeva else

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
yo i went bak 2 page 10 n whhhooowee cort said step ya game up ny lol. acemarth my boy though so i support him n hug him sumtimes also. monthlies r dumb cuz ny needs practice especially me since i don't have melee anymore lol. i still say weeklys, but bi weeklies r fine also. anyway jesus just call me 2morrow n we trainin n whoeva else
I'd be all about some training. Hit me up too, Jesus.

Alukard

Smash Hero
GET AT ME ...

also lower singles to ****ing 10$ plz ... sheesh ... i wanna enter but i am gonna b trying out new characters and mindgames ... but i don't wanna lose 20$ ... 10$ sounds like a resonable amount to lose ... hmmmmmm

mayb i'll just enter and play Marth

who knows lol

i do kno one thing tho ... *****es they come they go saturday thru sunday monday ... LMFAOOOO

D

Deleted member

$10 singles would be sweet, since I have to go by train into the city, and I really don't want to spend all of my money on this weekend... monthly Zeniths would be pretty cool though, I cannot deny

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How am I being negative? I'm just stating the truth, lol.

And I have a lot more experience than you, Peach gets absolutely destroyed by good Foxes, but what's that have to do with anything?

And I will to change this so call Legend. Of course a good fox can destroy Peach bad.......its Peach Vs Fox. No kidding on that Part. Who did not see that coming. But I honestly dont think she cant to it back. Dont care how many times I have to lose to one or get camped by one FTL, If I have to I'll be one of the first to pull it off. Same goes for Marth too. And please dont call be insane or w/e cause of it. Its what I choose to do as a challenge. My Peach aint running from no character. I'll learn it one way or another, which is why I dont counter pick. I'll own without it. Just you watch, and I'll gladly kick your azz in a Peach ditto in CT, I'm not afraid of you;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah, and I'll eventually beat Ken in Pichu vs Marth.
I heard this some where before...........

ah well, No need to hold a grudge or w/e, this is all about fun. I'll see you on the 29 at that tournament. so bring it cort;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well its Peach all the way FTW baby!.

and with all your held and honest advace and opinions since I quit in that thread and returned, I dont think that will happen. so yea thanks for that. Made me a better player. and yes I plan to beat you some how in a Peach ditto having a fun match. my MINDSET as you say is a good one

Eggm

Smash Hero
I really wanted to hitup a NY tournament since i usually can't since they are on friday nights, and now that there is one on saturday theres 2 on the same day how dumb, I'm just going to skip both. <_<

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I really wanted to hitup a NY tournament since i usually can't since they are on friday nights, and now that there is one on saturday theres 2 on the same day how dumb, I'm just going to skip both. <_<
Well that's dumb.

Come to Zenith. You'll have a better chance of rapage.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, driving in the city is terrible i'd go to baileys if anything, but i'm gonna sit it out smashfest around here with my crewmates, we havin a biweekly Sunday tho, everyone should go. :)

D

Deleted member

Will there be a spectator fee if someone wants to watch but not enter the tournament? one of my friends wants to come along to see, but he doesn't necessarily want to play...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom