• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet: Zenith Results!!!

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Yeah screw it i'm retiring too..

Retiring from not kicking your azzes! HAH!

**** Killa Blocks (thwomps) you out of this gig? I didn't get my last chance to kick yo monkey arse all over this arena like you were Akuma and I was Chameleon lmao.

It was fun, and you guys pulled a fast one on us in teams man, punks..

Fun stuff, and free condoments which is always nice.

The Pope

Smash Apprentice
4ANDKLAFN CREW? WTF?

I see some people are giving NJ a bad name. Here I am trying to improve myself to at least show people that NJ is trying to step their game up and people starting to talk **** when we all know they cant back it up. I even know NJ cant compete with NY, sad to say, and I'm from NJ.

I'd eventually love to see a huge crew battle between NJ and NY out of respect but its too late for that in Melee. NJ is just not as consistent yet as NY, which is also sad to say. Hopefully NJ will eventually step their game up because I know I'm trying hard as hell to.

Uh I guess that's what I felt like saying. Also, Killafleet nicely runned tourny and I have a huge feeling you guys are BSing about quitting. Unless you knocked up a chick or lost an arm, I'm pretty sure you guys will still be playing.

mog87

Smash Ace
4ANDKLAFN CREW? WTF?

I see some people are giving NJ a bad name. Here I am trying to improve myself to at least show people that NJ is trying to step their game up and people starting to talk **** when we all know they cant back it up. I even know NJ cant compete with NY, sad to say, and I'm from NJ.

I'd eventually love to see a huge crew battle between NJ and NY out of respect but its too late for that in Melee. NJ is just not as consistent yet as NY, which is also sad to say. Hopefully NJ will eventually step their game up because I know I'm trying hard as hell to.

Uh I guess that's what I felt like saying. Also, Killafleet nicely runned tourny and I have a huge feeling you guys are BSing about quitting. Unless you knocked up a chick or lost an arm, I'm pretty sure you guys will still be playing.

NJ has alot of good players now , but yea you should come down and play some time.

PB&J

Smash Hero
fun tourny..even though i sucked in singles..on teams blackanese ***** my partner..that was devastating having four stocks and ur partner has none but it was fun watching pc and wes beats like always and bum beat the crap out of falco's..i suck at shout outs so to everybody in ny it was fun..im going back to ga on thursday so hit me up..its pb&j time!!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yo me n wes is still here n i know we lost 2 good people but now i see nj is lookin like they try 2 ova take ny.hmmm we still strong n ny still have d.a n trust me all of d.a has increased in skill dramatically.raffy,kubuu n jay surprise me.nj i will pay ya a visit 4 sure 2 show ya ny power.wes let me know if u down 2 pay them a visit
dam wes , bum chill bro none of us were EVER talking sh** we jus attend ure events and tournies if u dont want us to tell us next time dun worry bout nuthin u guys r gonna stay dominating ure tournies i mean chill we aint takin nuthin but ure scrubs down so chill we only wanna play u guys cuz we wanna play and get better wats this nonsense of us takin ova ny i thought we r like watever or cool or sumthin u guys already know that at least the people who r goin to ure tournies (which i guess would b IHNC and TSA) from Nj cant take out Ny for nuthin.......

but its funny u ever thought that..... i mean like yea i wanna get better but neva thought u would call out my crew that wuz sumthin def unseen lol

ace - :( u stink :D lol jk i didnt think u would bash on nj tho:( lol o well w.e r we guys makin it hard 4 u guys to wreck ure scrubs or sumthin lol ?

btw good stuff at zenith had loads of fun XD lookin forward to playin at more events XD

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
lmao nah its not like that tec. we just tryin to make sumthin hot happen. wouldnt u like to do a NJ vs NY battle happen.

ya madd good tho and ya reppin NJ at least ya makin effort to come out here and compete wit the big dogs right. thats shows ya not scared like other NJ'ers....(not talkin bout anyone in particular). lol but yea it would be cool.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lmao nah its not like that tec. we just tryin to make sumthin hot happen. wouldnt u like to do a NJ vs NY battle happen.

ya madd good tho and ya reppin NJ at least ya makin effort to come out here and compete wit the big dogs right. thats shows ya not scared like other NJ'ers....(not talkin bout anyone in particular). lol but yea it would be cool.
btw yo NY vs NJ would b quite cool IF i wuz a part of it :( lol i dont think i can attend any of the NJ tourneys tho so i wont ever get on the power ranking list for NJ even if i could make it there

o well ill dream on later XD lol

Bnin23

Smash Rookie
fun *** tourny, even tho i brought my *** from camden Nj ( right next to philly) and didn even get 2 enter lol. And there are some really good players in Nj, who are def stepping there game up consistantly. Maybe I will be one of them eventually!!!! But good l **** from wes, pc, starz,drk pch, teczero n everyone else I played, u all helped me get better. Look forward 2 playing again with u. O and sum 1 tell Mog to get some dam blankets WORSE HOST EVER! rofl

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
MM? Next time we are at the same tourny? 10$?
oooooooooooooo eggm just said warriorknight 10$ mm get at him lmao he ant even scared lol he trying trying to say who is this guy he is wack and saying nj is wack u better play him lol

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Yo wes and everyone y yall beastin on us 4? we never did nuttin. yea some of us live in nj but have never been to a nj tourney, dont plan to, and we dont play in nj. im not tryina sell out. but nj tourneis are wayy too far away from us. ny tourneys are closer. so we can never be nj players. ihnc=ny crew?

we also got ny crew members, vanz n starzonedge.

why do you guys think that we are trying to take over? were not were not gonna get better den DA anytime soon. lmao. so relax guys. ny>nj .were sorry if you guys are thinking were "taking over" but we all thought we were apart of the people getting taken over. lol.

can you feel the love wes!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Awesome tourney

Awesome tournament, It was alot of fun. I'm working my way up the ladder so watch out everyone. Can anyone tell me when the next big NY tourney is?

Cia

das kwl
lolz.. they did get at NJ maddd crazy just now. I mean.. dayumm. even if ya didn't say anythin, maybe they just feel threatened (oooooooooooooh hype!!)

Alukard

Smash Hero
CHICKEN!!!!! .... that zenith was type wack peoples ... i mean the teams was fun but it just felt like a weekly to me lol ... i dunno mayb its just me but did anyone else feel like that ??

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
It's pretty much now that KF's gone, we need something, SOMETHING to fued with.

Even if it is the itchy little back-growth that is NJ.

Bring it and get *****.

Top Bottom