• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby?

MATTS!

Smash Ace
MATTS! you fail.
your kirby fails.
boom pwns you.
malva pwns you.
there's videos of fireblaster pwning you.
stop acting like you have never been beaten by boom.
in kirby dittos i can get you to 1 stock high % and i dont even use kirby. all i do is the same crap you do.
this thread will oviously continue with more flaming.
Kitty moderator person i ask you to please lock this thread.

- Virus

meowK please do something about this user.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
what I meant to say BHLMRO, is that... for real.... no character is broken... it's just some of the MOVES that they can do are broken... ya know.. if there was no combo's in 64 then it would be a very well balanced game.

MATTS!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
what I meant to say BHLMRO, is that... for real.... no character is broken... it's just some of the MOVES that they can do are broken... ya know.. if there was no combo's in 64 then it would be a very well balanced game.

MATTS!
But it isnt. Kirby and Pika are the closest to be broken and also Kirby is the easiest to use.
And... in all seriousness as Dair pointed out, you should accept when people are better than you

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Not True

MATTS!
Look at brawl...There are less combos...but characters are not balanced. Instead of the best combo chars be overpowered...it would be the chars with the quickest moves. the best recovery, or the biggest hitboxes....aka kirby (recovery, hitboxes, quick), pikachu (LOL RECOVERY) jiggs (recovery),

Fireblaster

Smash Lord

MATTS!
I like how this guy's posts never make any sense. It's like he doesn't know ANYTHING about smash and the only reason he's better than average is because he plays the easiest character in the game. So characters aren't broken, it's just their MOVES that are broken. But if combos didn't exist, wouldn't the fact that some moves are broken make them EVEN MORE SIGNIFICANT? At least combos allow almost every character to do lots of damage from a few hits. If there weren't combos, this game would just boil down to the characters with the most broken moves.

Ahh.. MATTS. Keep talking out of your *** and pretend that you know two ****s about this game. It's almost as hilarious as the fact that you think your kirby is #1 and that you think you're 3rd best next to boomfan and malva lmfao.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I like how this guy's posts never make any sense. It's like he doesn't know ANYTHING about smash and the only reason he's better than average is because he plays the easiest character in the game. So characters aren't broken, it's just their MOVES that are broken. But if combos didn't exist, wouldn't the fact that some moves are broken make them EVEN MORE SIGNIFICANT? At least combos allow almost every character to do lots of damage from a few hits. If there weren't combos, this game would just boil down to the characters with the most broken moves.

Ahh.. MATTS. Keep talking out of your *** and pretend that you know two ****s about this game. It's almost as hilarious as the fact that you think your kirby is #1 and that you think you're 3rd best next to boomfan and malva lmfao.
right in the spot.

again.. kitty please lock this thread already. it's not going anywhere but more pointless flaming. we already have a problem with him in egx we don't need it in smashboards.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I'm surprised you guys even bother talking to this guy.
They keep talking cause I can beat them, and they can't accept that I can... So they just keep flamming in this thread and trying to get my thread closed because of their flamming... instead of talking about the topic....

MeowK please do something about DAIR and FIREBLASTER, they just keep coming on here and flamming about off topic stuff... Thanks.

MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Look at brawl...There are less combos...but characters are not balanced. Instead of the best combo chars be overpowered...it would be the chars with the quickest moves. the best recovery, or the biggest hitboxes....aka kirby (recovery, hitboxes, quick), pikachu (LOL RECOVERY) jiggs (recovery),

I can see what your saying.. I agree KoRo. I think that it's just the moves though... not the character that is broken... the combo moves... ya characters are overpowered in brawl... but characters are overpowered in 64 version to. like DK... hes moves are crazy high % same with brawl compared to 64.... but in 64 you can combo.. which is what im saying that the combos in 64 are broken not the characters.... look at pikachu he can do 0 to death combos even if you try to DI out of it, if it's done right... brawl doesn't have that kinda of combos.. thats why I think Kirby and other characters should not be labeled as broken characters... but ya maybe they can be labeled as "easy" characters.

MATTS!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
matts said:
MeowK could you read me a bedtime story and tuck me in?
Seriously, this is the ssb64 section. Dont look to the mods for support in these parts, they are few and meow doesnt honnestly care about you I highly doubt he cares if anyone flames you.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
/agree

Wow you predicted a MATTS thread would get flamed. Are you related to Ms. Cleo?
you know excess sarcasim shows weakness in the ability to make points that are actually valid.

You know my post was mearly tryign to inforce this topic gettign closed or at least some people getting infractions...dont take what i say so literal.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
This topic

Kirby in general:
The only reason why this topic was even made is because of Matts! posts....What is the point

What this topic really is

People who despise kirby users :uzi: Matts :rocket: People Who have no clue what they are talking about or despise matts!

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
people say he's noobish because he is easy to play (from a technical standpoint). His combos are so simple and easy to perform it's almost stupid. It's like the 64 sheik.
I dont think kirby is a noobish character because of that, anyway

Marios My Bro

Smash Apprentice
Hes more of a beginner character due to him being able to save himself so easly from far away. YOu hit him so you can see him anymore and he can still easily save himself. I dont mind him I just dont like that and there are better characters then him anyway

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Lol Kirby's recovery

Hes more of a beginner character due to him being able to save himself so easly from far away. YOu hit him so you can see him anymore and he can still easily save himself. I dont mind him I just dont like that and there are better characters then him anyway

Kirby's recovery is not overpowered....Wow.....Just back air or down air with virtually everyone. If anything pika's is overpowered and this is why pika is top tier. Who do you use in smash 64?

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Kirby's recovery is not overpowered....Wow.....Just back air or down air with virtually everyone. If anything pika's is overpowered and this is why pika is top tier. Who do you use in smash 64?
You can avoid it, at least, better than with most of the other characters. As much as people say that Kirby's recovery is interceptable hes still one of the best.
And of course, Pikachu is in another league in almost every way.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Its not the character MATTS!, its the player, and yes you play like a scrub, thats why ppl hate playing you. There I said it for everyone.

Marios My Bro

Smash Apprentice
Mario, Fox, Ness. Im not saying Kirby is overpowered but if you are a beginner then its easier for you to save yourself. Ness is easy to save yourself also but for a beginner it may be harder. Ive seen people play kirby well and some that i can just plain out own

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Specificially for ness

Mario, Fox, Ness. Im not saying Kirby is overpowered but if you are a beginner then its easier for you to save yourself. Ness is easy to save yourself also but for a beginner it may be harder. Ive seen people play kirby well and some that i can just plain out own
just saying for Ness....The only reason why ness isn't a top tier instead of a middle/high is because of his recovery....its so much easier to knock ourt than lets say mario, luigi, fox, and many others.

There are many kirbys I can easily beat also

This topic isn't really about Kirby. Its about how Matts! just annoys people. If pika is so overpowered...why isn't there a pika topic? ;)

Marios My Bro

Smash Apprentice
lol not bad but its not unbeatbable. I give you props though i really dont like kirby and you impress me

PD4FR

Smash Ace
MATTS!, I have nothing against you, but please try not to double post.
LOL, this thread didn't turn out how you wanted, did it.:laugh:

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Fireblaster is in a different league than you Matts. 3 words :

Online, Kirby, Victory.

U R the CHAMPION!11!!!!

record every match you play and upload only matches of you winning for bonus pointz

Oh and in fireblaster fox vs kirby Matts (where you got owned matts)

1:16 - 1:20. Thats the most ineffective, hilarious edgeguarding with kirby Ive ever seen.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I beat him plenty of times... ya I lost to him... we both beat each other.. heres one of me beating him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQqjMBwBhn4
Why would you bother posting that fake vid of you pretending to beat me? Anyone that's EVER played my falcon knows that the falcon in the vid is not me. I knew you could sink really low MATTS, but ****, making fake videos of you beating other players?

Oh and sure I lost once or twice. Ever. Out of like 20 matches we've ever played. But keep thinking that you're better than me if it helps you sleep at night.

(Fake video is still fake)

Top Bottom