• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knuckles for Brawl!

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Sonic pairs with Pit/ Mario/ Kirby depending on the choices you make in the Subspace Emissary. You unlock Knuckles actually, by beating Classic Mode with him on Hard.

Knuckles is one the better characters to be honest. He is basically overpowered. He is a very heavy character, yet he is also fast on his feet... and he has tons of strong punches. He can actually climb ledges, when you use his UP B, which is Echindna Glide, and can burrow underground with his DOWN B. His Final Smash is a powerful punch to the ground that literally KO's anyone it hits, damaging anyone one the ground with shockwaves.
This what he said about Knuckles....

TehCadenzilla

Smash Apprentice
I mean i would much rather prefer Silver, Knuckles, or Tails over sonic. But its not going to happen.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
the sonic games are the best on the DC trust me i have one. you can use the VMU for your Chao (very complex but you get the hang of it) and the controller feels so good in your hand

Dolla Billz Don't Lie Nygga

Smash Apprentice
Dartmouth College...pymping the 603 straight up
Knuckles will almsot undoubtedly make an appearance in Brawl. He's my favorite video game character of all time, but I'd prefer Mega Man get into Brawl before Knuckles. Secondly, I always figured Knuckles has so shot at playability. All this commotion about him being rumored in and people thinking he's a got a respectable shot is annoying me because it tempting me to go against my better judgement and start letting my inner fanboy out.

Yellow Legend

Smash Rookie
Here's how I see things

Sonic: playable (a freakin good one hopefully)
Tails: AT- flying around at the bottom like a barrel cannon and brings you back up if you land on/near him
Knuckles: Angel Island stage hazard or AT with punching comboes
Amy: AT - swings hammer like a tornado
Silver: sticker
Shadow: Alt costume for Sonic
Eggman: SSE boss

I'd like Knuckles or Silver to be playable the most but I doubt any of them would make it.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Here's how I see things

Sonic: playable (a freakin good one hopefully)
Tails: AT- flying around at the bottom like a barrel cannon and brings you back up if you land on/near him
Knuckles: Angel Island stage hazard or AT with punching comboes
Amy: AT - swings hammer like a tornado
Silver: sticker
Shadow: Alt costume for Sonic
Eggman: SSE boss

I'd like Knuckles or Silver to be playable the most but I doubt any of them would make it.
I found you're last sentence hilarious concerning the fact you look like a Tails fan but would want Knuckles or Silver instead.
Otherwise your list seem pretty much what the majority of people wants out of all those Sonic characters.

Yellow Legend

Smash Rookie
I found you're last sentence hilarious concerning the fact you look like a Tails fan but would want Knuckles or Silver instead.
Otherwise your list seem pretty much what the majority of people wants out of all those Sonic characters.
I like a newer school Tails avatar over an old school sonic avatar otherwise it'd be sonic. Tails could be playable I guess seeing as how Sakurai can give movesets to anybody even if they never fight in their own games

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
tails could be playable i guess"
----
over knuckles?
ha.
Going by logic he would and by MY opinion too.

I like a newer school Tails avatar over an old school sonic avatar otherwise it'd be sonic. Tails could be playable I guess seeing as how Sakurai can give movesets to anybody even if they never fight in their own games
Sonic Battle? Sonic Fighters? The old Sonic games? Sonic Adventure? Sonic Rivals 2?

Yellow Legend

Smash Rookie
Im just saying Tails is a possibility since I only said Knuckles and Silver earlier. And for the fighting in their own game part Im thinking of characters like Captain Falcon, Sheik, and Peach. Sakurai also gives characters moves they never use in their own games like Ganondorf never uses physical combat. For Tails, seeing as how they didnt take too much of Sonic's Sonic battle moveset, Sakurai might do the same thing to Tails if he's miraculously in.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
see it stuns you.
and you see that tails is dead.
knuckles is the smash king.
muahahahaha.
my inner light also has a dark side.
which you are now surrounded in.
how lucky am i.
too bad knuckles was the one who put you there ahahaha.
good riddens.

Metalknux

Smash Ace
Please just exit the thread. Tails is a crybaby ***. CRYBABY ****IN ***. What the hell would his Final Smash be? Cry for his mommy? I can't believe that gay excuse for a sidekick has fans.

SonicMario

Smash Master
????
Sorry, if a 2nd rep were evn possible (Which it isn't!). Tails would be before Knuckles in Priority and Popularity, Tails is only beaten in priority to Robotnik: Who would be more likely a SSE boss.
EDIT: He has his fans because of his iconic status. If it wasn't for Shadow, Tails would be the most popular except for Sonic himself. Tails is one place above Knuckles in an official Sonic popularity poll from Sega. results were: 1st Sonic, 2nd Shadow, 3rd Tails, and 4th Knuckles

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Please just exit the thread. Tails is a crybaby ***. CRYBABY ****IN ***. What the hell would his Final Smash be? Cry for his mommy? I can't believe that gay excuse for a sidekick has fans.
Knuckles FS would be him giving the Master Emerald to Eggman and shooting himself in the head due to being ********.

Yellow Legend

Smash Rookie
FS would be him getting into his machine and using power laser

I highly agree with SonicMario though that a 2nd rep isnt possible

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
If you could drop this "THE ONLY GOOD CHARACTERS ARE BADASSES" mindset, and just accepted Tails for what he is, maybe you'd understand. Tails isn't a bad character just because he isn't dark and brooding or violent or sarcastic or pissed off all the time. He's one of those "pure of heart" types, which a series as BAMF-ridden as Sonic is nowadays is in dire need of.

He's not a crybaby just because he actually gets nervous in times of peril and hesitates to lay a smack down on someone. Heaven forbid we have a character that actually asks questions first, shoots later.

Bah. Tails for ****in' Brawl.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
Knuckles FS would be him giving the Master Emerald to Eggman and shooting himself in the head due to being ********.

-----
nicee.
but crybaby can't fight. with his dumb gadgets.
lets see. soooonnnnniiiiiiiic.
isn't that what he usually whines?

knuckles is the best fighter anyways.

SonicMario

Smash Master
There should be no dissing Tails in this thread. Besides, this isn't the Anti-Tails or the Knuckles > Tails thread. It's a Knuckles thread, Tails has many reasons why he would make it in before Knuckles if a 2nd rep was possible. But for now, stop dissing Tails n00bs. Start talkin' on the echidna.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
There should be no dissing Tails in this thread. Besides, this isn't the Anti-Tails or the Knuckles > Tails thread. It's a Knuckles thread, Tails has many reasons why he would make it in before Knuckles if a 2nd rep was possible. But for now, stop dissing Tails n00bs. Start talkin' on the echidna.
Lol you think n00bs like Metal Knux and earthbender are going to grasp something like that? :laugh:

im dubble posting.

and whats up with all of these tails ******* coming here anyways? are they upset because there thread isn't on the first page or sometin?
Says the one who talk nonsense, you're the ******** one here my friend.

Yellow Legend

Smash Rookie
Ok Knuckles time:

He's cool and he's a strong puncher and his home is a very possible stage right now. Knuckles for brawl

SonicMario

Smash Master
EDJ5: How would you like it if there were 2 threads dissing Knux? We have our own fair share of hate on the Tails thread. Do you think that it is fair that we get the same on the Knuckles thread? Most people that hate in the Tails threads are people that are sayign Knuckles and/or Shadow > Tails. The shadow ones are more annoying, but the Knux ones are more numerous. But still, it's a 2 front war for a character that deserves more respect then he is having now. You're only dissing him because of his 4kids voice and his recent roles in the games. He was much more important in Sonic Adventure 2 and prior to.

And back to knux, as Yellow Legend said.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
How would you like it if there were 2 threads dissing Knux? We have our own fair share of hate on the Tails thread. Do you think that it is fair that we get the same on the Knuckles thread? Most people that hate in the Tails threads are people that are sayign Knuckles and/or Shadow > Tails. The shadow ones are more annoying, but the Knux ones are more numerous. But still, it's a 2 front war for a character that deserves more respect then he is having now. You're only dissing him because of his 4kids voice and his recent roles in the games. He was much more important in Sonic Adventure 2 and prior to.
No seriously SonicMario don't you see that the majority of those people are freaking new to the series?
The don't know anything about the old games, the shows, the comics and everything a true classic fan grew up with.
They started with their ****ty Shadow the hedgehog at best and are attracted by badass characters.
Every true Sonic fan will alway say that Sonic=Tails=Knuckles but this board is filled with so many noobs and newcomers to the series that it's disgust me.

Top Bottom