• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
LOL nvm just played a few w/ kown, the internet is still as bad as ever. I guess interWA matches were improved to nearly lagless, the rest of the country is still bad T_T

Oh and I'm sure kown loves my strat i use when i think matches are too laggy XD explain it to them.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I seem to have lag with everyone who lives more than about 70 miles from me. It's really starting to piss me off.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I think someone should make a thread about which character retains the most of their effectiveness when the game has lag.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I quit online after a week. It sucked. Imagine two second lag... :/

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I only play online for tournaments. And even then... Right now I just got done playing against Hiemie in the BRoom tournament. His Wario's a beast and as you know Pit sucks on Wifi. I didn't loop a single arrow properly. Anyway I managed to win the match anyway. I think there's like only eight of us left now. Not too sure though.

BTW, lag is lag. If there is any lag at all, even a few frames of lag it's not "professional competitive" as I like to phrase it. And with that in mind, I only play online for particular reasons. So if you see me online, don't bother I won't accept. lol I had like six people try to get into my tournament match today. lol

kupo15

Smash Hero
Yea, online could be only be good for lessons too. I tried to teach Kown how to do the ART but it wasn't so successful. The lag killed the timing of the ART. Wingdashing is fine however because you just input at normal speed and see how well you did replay after the fact.

EDIT: Discovery in Sagemoon's Angelic step thread btw

kown

Smash Lord
LOL nvm just played a few w/ kown, the internet is still as bad as ever. I guess interWA matches were improved to nearly lagless, the rest of the country is still bad T_T

Oh and I'm sure kown loves my strat i use when i think matches are too laggy XD explain it to them.
yea its not fun playing with sage online simply because he just shoots arrows. i could of reflected them but i was kinda like wtvr at that point.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is it bad to spam in this thread? I got a warning from Mic d cuz I said that an earlier post (in the question thread of all places!!!) was wrong. :/

kown

Smash Lord
no this thread is made for wtvr since it reall is my thread lol. but itd be nice to not always go comepletely off track but sometimes is okay with me. and it makes this thread more intresting and enjoyable.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
yea its not fun playing with sage online simply because he just shoots arrows. i could of reflected them but i was kinda like wtvr at that point.
I thought you were the one promoting arrow spam!

Lol I didnt do that the first match though, only the 2nd match when i got bored.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Is it bad to spam in this thread? I got a warning from Mic d cuz I said that an earlier post (in the question thread of all places!!!) was wrong. :/
That's one reason why I was trying to keep the Spam outside of this thread down to a minimal amount. This thread is even against the rules to an extent but I haven't said anything mainly because it does serve a purpose tot he Pit community. ^_^

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think it's great. We don't have to start new threads to discuss random things like online play. So many character subthreads have so many spam threads. It's crazy.

kown

Smash Lord
That's one reason why I was trying to keep the Spam outside of this thread down to a minimal amount. This thread is even against the rules to an extent but I haven't said anything mainly because it does serve a purpose tot he Pit community. ^_^
so if anyone besides you(undrdog) finds this thread it will get closed?

I thought you were the one promoting arrow spam!

Lol I didnt do that the first match though, only the 2nd match when i got bored.

i do promote arrow spam but y would anyone ever do it against a pit. spam intelligently.

you did it at the end of the first match.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
While I use arrows often, I use arrow looping to help me out in battle. It helps me set up KOs or the arrows themselves make the KOs. It's what makes me good and tricky.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Abs not. Sagemoon, Undr, lmnz, and myself (to name a few) have a thread dedicated to our matches where we constantly upload more matches to it. (I have yet to see a match on Undr's, just compilation vids j/k >_<)

sagemoon

Smash Lord
i do promote arrow spam but y would anyone ever do it against a pit. spam intelligently.

you did it at the end of the first match.
No such thing as intelligent spam. Theres intelligent play, which is doing something that works. Spamming is a part of play style, if it works, then it was a smart play. Plus it worked right? Against pit of all ppl too! Therefor it was intelligent. Imagine all the other characters that have a harder time getting around it lol.

kown

Smash Lord
No such thing as intelligent spam. Theres intelligent play, which is doing something that works. Spamming is a part of play style, if it works, then it was a smart play. Plus it worked right? Against pit of all ppl too! Therefor it was intelligent. Imagine all the other characters that have a harder time getting around it lol.
lmao your so serious sagemoon. chill for a second. Im not even gunna argue with you cuz you know that you were gay so lol please dont be so serious about how it was awesome how it worked against me when i could of easily pulled out my mirror shield. lol obviously i didnt care anymore and u obviously wanted to win so badly u started playing completely gay. (going to the edge and shooting arrows) talk about being desperate for a win.
lmao
no such thing as spamming intelligently lol ok than spam unitelligently lmao where are you going with that? why would you even argue that lol thats such a little thing.
just drop it your too funny when your like this.

kupo15

Smash Hero
You could spam if you don't want to have fun, competitive matches. I mean, who wants to vs arrows. Its like you invented a new character "arrows." lol Sagemoon hates wifi just as much as the next competitive player and decided to have some fun with a screwed up wifi system ;)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Play to win. If winning in a situation means you spam arrows, you spam arrows. Enough said. ^_^

And and to kown; maybe. I'unno. I might be able to explain how this thread cuts down on threads that have simple answers and invites people who are shy about making their own threads to post their questions and concerns.

However keep in mind I am not a Mod by any means. I just try to keep things nice and tidy for them. ^_^

sagemoon

Smash Lord
kown don't worry. No one cares about who wins a wifi match lol.

And i never said i wasn't playing gay. I played as gay as i possibly could XD.

kown

Smash Lord
naw im okay.
neways has anyone seen any of the new movies that have come out i need to see a movie.
heres what ive been thinking:

indiana jones
kung fu panda
zohan
anything else?

i need to know whats worth seeing.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
sry for the double post but this deserves its own post!

DOES PITS DAIR SPIKE? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxOsTB9vAEM

check that out it could be a break through and i think its the only vid of dair appearing to spike (or maybe it is spiking) any thoughts?
holy crap i though it wasnt true when people said it but now there is video proof

edit: btw u guys need to slow down i was gone 3 days and just spent like 15 minutes reading ten pages.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
naw im okay.
neways has anyone seen any of the new movies that have come out i need to see a movie.
heres what ive been thinking:

indiana jones
kung fu panda
zohan
anything else?

i need to know whats worth seeing.
out of those three all you should see is Zohan, indiana looks and got reveiwed really bad and kung fu panda jsut sounds wierd haha

you should see tropic thunder when it comes out haha downey jr plays a white person who is playingh a black person in a movie haha

@kotah: sorry but that Dair turns out to be most likely jsut wierd opponent DI, sorry again

Ryazan

Smash Ace
My parents forced me to take my cousin to Kung Fu Panda. Jack Black is now dead to me.

Indiana Jones was awesome, just like how Iron Man sucked. Don't trust reviews all the time.

Zohan ****ing owned.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Never saw Indiana, but i agree, Iron man was a big disappointment. I thought the beginning was good but then the rest was just eye candy. The final fight was dumb and the ending anticlimactic.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Well I guess an anticlimactic ending was required to set up a sequel...

That's right...there's more...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom