• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Alright guys, that's enough.

Also, major shoutouts to brent. Was a very good host and is a mad chill guy. Appreciate everything. Hope to see you again~ :)

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Vipergold, who exactly are you? It's been brought to my attention that some people don't like you and I don't even know who you are.

Fyi, I'm not even a virgin and me/loli joke around with each other all the time because they are funny. That's the reason to bring it up, amusement.

Esca

Smash Champion
Alright guys, that's enough.

Also, major shoutouts to brent. Was a very good host and is a mad chill guy. Appreciate everything. Hope to see you again~ :)
We had a decent time man, too bad we're trash. :p I still got doubles at least but meh.

Could you upload that Mr. Doom set?!

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
I know brits are pretty stubborn with their opinions. Sooner or later my results will undeniably show my talent.
I like your mindset, even if it is a little ahead of time :)

I'm not sure if I can take that as an insult yet... just as long as you know that I am unable to travel at all, and that you don't call me horrible, because I know I have some potential in me.
It wasn't intended as an insult it's just... wifi is a bad way to judge how good someone is, there's a reason why you would not be considered for the top 5 thread for example, and it's not because you're bad, or even that other people are simply better, it's because wifi lol

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It wasn't intended as an insult it's just... wifi is a bad way to judge how good someone is, there's a reason why you would not be considered for the top 5 thread for example, and it's not because you're bad, or even that other people are simply better, it's because wifi lol
It sounds like you're making fun of me because my restrictions. I really hate it when ppl do that. It's not like I have the ability to go places... Apparently, the word "potential" doesn't mean a thing anymore.

Esca

Smash Champion
The dude causes some tad of a trouble in other character boards.

And speaking of whobo, great job out there esca.
I did pretty terrible. The only event I gave my 100% in was mid tier doubles LOL, we beat shaky/esam and Ryo/trueblue. as well as taking kain/zeton to last % after gnes suiciding game 3.

tis okay though, life goes on and i still had my baby waitin for me when i got home. :)

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Vipergold, who exactly are you? It's been brought to my attention that some people don't like you and I don't even know who you are.

Fyi, I'm not even a virgin and me/loli joke around with each other all the time because they are funny. That's the reason to bring it up, amusement.
Vipergold is just some random that really has nothing interesting/good to say. I end up skipping over majority of his posts.

It sounds like you're making fun of me because my restrictions. I really hate it when ppl do that. It's not like I have the ability to go places... Apparently, the word "potential" doesn't mean a thing anymore.
He isn't making fun of you, he is telling the truth. Potential doesn't mean anything when that "top 5" thread or w/e NEEDS facts. Not opinions. No one really cares what "restrictions" you put on yourself. It's your loss overall.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Until ppl can understand that I cannot travel at all and stop making fun or me or mock me because of it, I won't stop finding that as insulting. This is also why I hate offliners who think they're all that. It makes me want to quit sometimes.
It's not like I'll ever experience dumb old offline anyways, so I question why I still play at times.

Esca

Smash Champion
Until ppl can understand that I cannot travel at all and stop making fun or me or mock me because of it, I won't stop finding that as insulting. This is also why I hate offliners who think they're all that. It makes me want to quit sometimes.
It's not like I'll ever experience dumb old offline anyways, so I question why I still play at times.
I've been wanting you to quit since 2008 to be frank.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
not going to tourneys EVER und calling yourself part of this community is kind of lame (only exception would be a bad handicap)

:phone:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I think I prove my point on which this community sucks, considering how mean many ppl are. As much as I would say meaner things at this point, the only thing restraining me are the rules around here, and the fact that I rather attempt to be nicer...
I guess I'll try to be more of a casual so I don't become much of a jerk compared to typical offliners. Can't believe I wasted more than a year trying to help this broken down and corrupted Pit community in working with MUs, which they don't even pay attention to. It actually takes dedication and devotion trying to help even when being bashed by said community most of the time.

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
From my own experiences, this community is amazing. They're full of fun and very nice people. Of course I know this isn't changing your opinion ever. This is just my two cents, lets just change the topic already. I'm tired of seeing this crap.
So how has everyone's summer been coming along?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Summer sucks: Broken air conditioner, constant heat, wasp and spider activity, an earthquake a day ago, and my room is the hottest one in the house. It's the only time I drink tons of water.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
My summers been awesome! Been to plenty of tourneys including ones in MD/VA, Jersey, CANADA, and NC! Met a bunch of cool players, even played the european beasts. Met some of my wifi rivals at IMPULSE in Canada and participated in the USA vs Canada crew battle (though we lost it was soooo much hype) Canada was a really great experience and everyone there is super nice. I won my first tourney in the competitive brawl community in NC though their best players werent there, it felt good being handed over a hundred dollars for playing brawl lol. On top of that I spent a whole weekend with the the best girlfriend ever, Fyre! Some of the happiest moments of my life were with her, not afraid to say that at all :). I plan to go to NC again in a couple weeks to team with her in tourney and spend more time before school starts. Speaking of school, its been tough taking summer classes but my laziness brought me to the point where I need to use the rest of my summer time for school lol. I'm somewhat gaining weight again since no time for gym but ill fix that eventually since the gym is walking distance from my apartment on campus. So, pretty much my best summer ever and its still not over :D

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Apparently, the word "potential" doesn't mean a thing anymore.
I have the potential to be the greatest ike the world has ever seen
But I haven't realised it yet, So i'm still just classed as 'decent'
That generally how it goes after all <3

well the thing with wifi is that-while its a good way to get yourself to a speakable level-It's got at least a couple of frames of lag coded into the game, It's essentially the same as the MLG events with their laggy HDTV's. you're going to struggle to get the level of precision and accuracy down that you would have had in a lag-free enviroment because visual and audio cues are altered
And out of curiosity, Just what stops you from attending?

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
I hope the Fall will be better for you AP.
I'm glad this is the best summer for you Luckay! I hope you continue to have fun with it.
And LOL @ Loli! European breasts sounds nice...XD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I rather not answer that question again... It's just too repeative of an answer.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Too many restriction (cash, parent, lack of transportation, fear of temper getting me into trouble) issues... -.-

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Soooooooooooo.....who wants to go to New York?
Opening up a carpool for Impact in New York Tell your friends

(disclaimer one way trip)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
At the beginning of the tournament there were 5 great players making the pools. Afterwards, I caught him erasing **** looking conspicuous. It was really shady, I was wondering what he was doing because he hid it from me when I first came up to him. He changed myself and Xyro's pools to increase his chance of getting out of bracket.

I lost to Fliphop and MJG, as well as ED. But I 2-0'd everyone else in my pool. I wasn't playing nearly as good as I should've as it showed. But I did great in mid tier doubles, and I lost to Ally/ Mr. Doom which got recorded in Mid Tier.

TL;DR IM BAD
umm yea i switched both of our pools, you had 2 houston players in yours and so did i. in my new pool i had ally/shaya/delux/old man grey/me. lol yea some EASY pool, right? i got LAST or 2nd to LAST in my pool.

stfu, as usual you know nothing.

I forfeited pools because Xyro ****ed everything up.
you forfeited cause you are not good at this game anymore.

He let Innui run the ****ing tourney. I'm sure you can gather what happened.
yet again you know nothing. xyro/inui/sync/rt were at the TO station that weekend(me being there 90% of the time). pools/bracket were looked at by 8 or more people. stop *****ing and DEAL WITH IT.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Xyro, I hope you didn't get last because one guy didn't show up >_>

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Too many restriction (cash, parent, lack of transportation, fear of temper getting me into trouble) issues... -.-
cash: Pretty unlucky there, could save up for occasional attendance
Parent: Try some hardcore communication, Seriously parents will only want to stop you going to things if they think thats its going to be bad or dangerous for you. Plus if you convince them that its pretty good they can (sorta) help with the cash/transportation issue)
Transport: Megabus.com. IIRC it now runs all over america
temper: Trust yourself more, dont be a ***** :D

Esca

Smash Champion
umm yea i switched both of our pools, you had 2 houston players in yours and so did i. in my new pool i had ally/shaya/delux/old man grey/me. lol yea some EASY pool, right? i got LAST or 2nd to LAST in my pool.

stfu, as usual you know nothing.

you forfeited cause you are not good at this game anymore.

yet again you know nothing. xyro/inui/sync/rt were at the TO station that weekend(me being there 90% of the time). pools/bracket were looked at by 8 or more people. stop *****ing and DEAL WITH IT.
LOL quit bull****ting everyone over the computer Allan. I watched what happened, literally watched Innui walk up to the pools and start erasing names/replacing names when NOBODY was watching.

I'm gonna slap the nerd out of you.

Top Bottom