• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It beats seeing Asian Giant Hornets. Those things can kill, even without having an allergy *shivers*
Nonetheless, I'm too afraid of any bee or wasp. D: It's something I can't stop being scared of, like lightning. D:
*hugs Fyre-chan* I'm sorry. :(

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
It's not something that i particularly cared about so i didnt pay attention to it, Id rather spend my time coming up with things to annoy people :D
Pfft I bet you sit at your computer and try to figure out what peoples names on here mean. Only when you're not fapping to really bad sites tho. If you need some though...let me know. I have REALLY good sites I can show you.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Pfft I bet you sit at your computer and try to figure out what peoples names on here mean. Only when you're not fapping to really bad sites tho. If you need some though...let me know. I have REALLY good sites I can show you.
Nah don't worry, I have PLENTY of websites, I dont need anymore. If i get any more websites to browse fapping is going to be more searching for material than actually watching material XD

Stick with just being British, that's usually all it takes.
Yeah I know americans typically have this weird social standing complex going on. They hate superior nations...so they hate everyone i guess :D

Happy Pit

Smash Cadet
I would be interested if there was more than 5 UK players able to travel to america XD
this is for tournaments all over the world! it can be used between cities or regions and pretty much anything in the UK as well as America.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
this is for tournaments all over the world! it can be used between cities or regions and pretty much anything in the UK as well as America.
rephrased:
I would be interested if there were more than 5 active players in the UK outside of london (seriously, I am the only non-londoners who attends regularly)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Does cyve not post here? He won a tourney in Germany last weekend not losing a single match, beating BluB [Falco] and QuiKsilver [ZSS who got 9th @SRT and beat Earth's Pit].

He's also in WSF at a tourney right now, leading 1-0 vs Leon's Marth.

Edit: Cyve won 3-1 and faces Glutonny in WF [who beat QuiKsilver 3-2].

:059:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Wow. Legit. I've known he was good but it seems like he's stepping it up even more lately.

Ya me to :p hopefully SOME vids get up. Love watchin other pits.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Wow. Legit. I've known he was good but it seems like he's stepping it up even more lately.

Ya me to :p hopefully SOME vids get up. Love watchin other pits.
CYVE has a diddy, and has been playing him more than Pit. We'll see if he is really using Pit this time.

Edit: Regardless, his Pit is very good and I love watching him. He has great control of Pit. It's something I look up too.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
I got 2nd losing to Glutonny twice..
I beat Leon in wsf 3:1 (won 3 times with pit, lost one time with diddy)

Really cool tournament all in all

:phone:

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
u used both pit and diddy against gluto?
you should honestly go pit against ramin next time y'all play. I think u could get him. besides, he has alot of diddy practice.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
u used both pit and diddy against gluto?
you should honestly go pit against ramin next time y'all play. I think u could get him. besides, he has alot of diddy practice.

He went pit vs me in winners bracket game 1.
Let's just say, that didn't went so well :awesome:

Top Bottom