• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
I'll make up for all the downtime with a somewhat long post. Too bad it couldn't be my 250th.

tehpwnsthe I posted for you on the previous page.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
yea if you can predict the fsmash than try it.
but not just f-smash. I mean attacks in general. could this work? o.o (asking everyone)

That bit of lag that it caused marth was great. The f-smash didnt even touch the ground before he counterattacked.

kown

Smash Lord
yes it does work...but you have to make sure the timing is perfect...in a sense its not worth it becuz its more prediction than timing. BUT you should try it out.

@teh pwns the
EDIT: im almost positive you dont know where my name came from. If you do than i mus know you!!!!!!!!

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
*bows to Hayangs mind boggling logic*
however i think there is a point in there where you could still get hit by his fsmash if you mess up regardless of windpush, but im not sure about that so someone should check it out

@Kown: oh nevermind, the thing i was thinking of is spelled Kon not Kown, but they sound the same haha

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to do some testing, but CPU's are just too annoying to test on, and the training mode in brawl is just mediocre. I'll just have to wait untill I go hangout with some friends.

I don't think it'll be to difficult to do since some people (not all) tend to follow a pattern when they fight. Kinda like snake, but I wouldnt dare try it against him lol.

Lol this stuff reminds me of "Guard/Just Impact" from Soul Calibur

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
3-way All-Textured Pit Pittos <3

Now if only I was in there sometime, with my very own Pit...

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
I think lezardishi's wingdash tactics are pretty interesting. Can't you potentially counter or at least neutralize any running grounded approach with a well timed wingdash backwards?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Kown's legit.

He beat me at a smashfest today. It went 2-1, he got me, last stock, close games.

Him and Esca make me want to pick up Pit.

btw, I have bread and you don't. Pit sucks, hehe. :pimp:

kown

Smash Lord
i went d3 the match i lost....its official d3 is my secondary...even tho i prolly wont even use him in real tournies haha.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Teach me Pit :(

And uh, no offense or nothing, but learn to CG properly. Might help :D

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I can help teach some adorable Pit, and wait....

You're not using the black Pit are u? He's overrated, we need more red/Pink Pit!

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
Pink Pit would be better without the red hair. It doesn't look right on him, imo...

I use Blue. This is good yes?

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
Kown's legit.

He beat me at a smashfest today. It went 2-1, he got me, last stock, close games.

Him and Esca make me want to pick up Pit.

btw, I have bread and you don't. Pit sucks, hehe. :pimp:
good shiz at the smashfest i wanted to play u 1v1 but didnt get a chance to

those 2v2 matches were fun though :)

n i saw that match vs bluej where u did pivot grab bthrow to pivot grab bthrow for the win that was epic much lol

yup my d3 sucks...for now.
no your d3 is so good it doesnt need to cg

*has better logic* :D

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
ANYONE IN MY GROUP

Please check the group, I've posted Part 0 and 1.

Meanwhile, everyone should see these videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imDTsu5TA90&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLMU9vTsI7Q&feature=related
from Punchout! the game. I played it at Best Buy today and loved it because mostly for its own sake, but it involves sooo many of the same tactics used in Brawl.

Its easy at first but then it gets fking intense.

The computer punishes you for bad reaction time.
The computer punishes you for bad dodges.
The computer conditions you to react to certain motions, and then does something completely different or delays his attacks and punishes you.
The computer fakes attacks.
The computer pretends to be predictable by using a limited number of moves to begin but then comes out with a huge variety of mixups that make you go WTF WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN
You can only counterattack lagless moves if you are extremely precise.

SO COOL.

Also, I will be away for 2 weeks in Philly without internet, so cyall.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90

You're not using the black Pit are u? He's overrated, we need more red/Pink Pit!
You should fight me. I need a good Pit player to pitto with, and I've learned a lot of techs and such from watching your video. (Palutena's Last Light)

Anyway, I use White Pit, simply because you use Gold and I don't like using mock colors. I don't know any other amazing Pits that use white and so now I do, and yes... Black Pit is extremely broken it's sickening.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe

I was .. but if your gonna teach me, I could go red. :pimp:

good shiz at the smashfest i wanted to play u 1v1 but didnt get a chance to

those 2v2 matches were fun though :)

n i saw that match vs bluej where u did pivot grab bthrow to pivot grab bthrow for the win that was epic much lol
Yeahh lol. Teams were 2gud bro. lolol, thanks :) I didn't record any matches though, ****nnnnnnn. :(

Hehe.

Afropony

Smash Lord
I remember we were talking about about how so many people used black pit but then everyone said which colour they used and we found that there aren't actually that many black Pits. There are hardly any red Pits so I guess that's the best colour to use if you're picking up Pit.

Coffee™

I need it....
Only me and Rogue really use black Pit and normally I use my own texture these days....which is now even better after my last edits to it :chuckle:

kown

Smash Lord
I played corrupt before ( online) and I almost met him once!!! I can't believe my flight got cancelled!! Man that sucked...

And I'm the only blue pit ( only the best players pick blue) hahahah jkjkjkjk

@maniaclyryst. your such a **** ********** ***** ******* *** *****

Decipher that *********** lol <3

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I'm the only REAL green Pit user.
wow.....ok....i see thats a shot at me. pretty sure I prob came closer to beating more top playerz then u...SO i think i can really say IM the real GREEN PIT..but thats dumb to argue about...cookie :)

Coffee™

I need it....
Yea... I rep my first pit texture. It has a special place in my heart even though I've made far better ones for pit
Post em here...I wanna see em'

You said that I'm a **** ********** ***** ******* *** ***** OBVIOUSLY!

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord

wow.....ok....i see thats a shot at me. pretty sure I prob came closer to beating more top playerz then u...SO i think i can really say IM the real GREEN PIT..but thats dumb to argue about...cookie :)
Smurf ur an idiot it was a shot to KY because they MMd at Whobo for southern green pit.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I played corrupt before ( online) and I almost met him once!!! I can't believe my flight got cancelled!! Man that sucked...

And I'm the only blue pit ( only the best players pick blue) hahahah jkjkjkjk

you should fly down (up?) this winter.

Top Bottom