• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
So at a smash tourney on Saturday at Hbox's there was a Brawl setup that had Kpop and the song Genie was playing on it. A fellow Melee player said, "Is this what Brawl players listen to now a days." I was like.

"WAT?! KPOP IS AMAZING" But I was ignored. Regardless, das mad ignorant. As if no one else listens to kpop including Melee players.

Also the only event I was able to join since I had work the same day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtJykbcLV1I I'm Mewtwo and my brother is Shiek. We did terribad, since well we had no practice. xD

WEMP, I'll play you on any fighting game for the 360.

Kishiru325 add me brah.
hahaha what an ignorant assumption

i think i remember someone having "Lollipop" as the BGM on Brawl's Menus and Connor(thekid) said the music was gay or something like that and I felt sad 'cause he was one of my fav melee players

justaway12

Smash Master
I'm currently on my break so yayy =D

Basically when someone stops promoting a song, they take a break and come back promoting a new song/songs from a new album/single/mini, that's called a comeback, because they are coming back to promote their new album.
Yeah, some don't take long to comeback but as long as they have something new to promote, then they have a comeback =)
It's not a dumb question at all

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Girls' Generation - Gee
IU - Good Day
One Way - Rainy Days
Younha - Hero
S.M. The Ballad - Hot Times

2PM - Again And Again
Big Bang - Let Me Hear Your Voice
Super Junior M - Me

The bottom three selections would be my secondary options.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
When is the Love Song video going to come out? Is there a release date yet?

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I'll be on the computer doing homework all night anyway... may as well take a five-minute break at 8 to watch the video.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
the parts where theyre dancing together looks/sounds like songs from japan

booooring mv lol but the song itself is not bad

justaway12

Smash Master
Yeah, it was boring and I don't like it, but at least it was shot beautifully, I liked how it ~flowed~, the camerawork was gold, as it should've been as well, since they wasted 20K on the camera/this MV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIWe4ppDyE4

Boom Shakalaka Boom. <3 BO-BOOM <3 LALALALA <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PknFBc8_Yxs

So much good music today. It kinda reminds me of S-club 7 at some point, for some reason, but that just makes me like it more <3

EDIT: OMGGGG Double peach, didn't know they addded Melee characters <3

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
ooo is she fun???? I want to play her but am too lazy to unlock her right now.

Since csii comes out soon I think i am going to stick with noel even though she kind of sucks right now.

황미영

Smash Champion
I'm not really good at BB so I can't say much about her. xD I like her, just because of how she looks. ;D

And she has some nice combos. You gotta make sure you play really good and use her orbs a lot to do a lot of damage while doing combos

justaway12

Smash Master

It sounds good!=D

But, after LaChaTa, RDR, etc. teasers, I'm not getting my hopes up.

EDIT: [COLLAPSE="KARA back together"]It has been revealed that the gap between the positions of KARA's management company, DSP Media, and of the three members' side has reduced and they also went to the extent of agreement with each other. One manager revealed that "Even though the points of view of the two sides are somewhat different, but because they must maintain the group, they have combined opinions from the two parties. KARA has overcome the worst possible crisis, disbandment."

Since last January, due to problems with profit distribution and transparency of paperwork, conflicts between KARA and the management company have arisen. Mr. Tae Jinah, the President of KSA, has stood out on behalf of the showbiz to be a bridge of reconciliation between the two sides and work out the optimal plan for resolving the problems. He has listened and gathered opinions from two parties to avoid KARA's disbandment. And he said the mediation process was almost complete.

A different manager said "The two sides compromise so we are conducting a solution. We absolutely can continue to see KARA with all 5 members."

In recent years, KARA has become very popular in Japan after the release of Mister, Jumping. Among the rookies, they have broken the records and achieved best-selling title and has officially joined the top Hallyu star.

And with the latest single "Jet Coaster Love", KARA has become the first foreign girl group to achieve #1 position on the Oricon Weekly Chart in the first week of release. If KARA can stay together as a group, they surely will receive many more achievements in the future.[/COLLAPSE]
It's not posted on AKP yet though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q80yg6NWra0
LOLLLLLL @ 2:23

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I hope this video is good. f(x) has been gone too long to come back with a disappointing single/video.

Top Bottom