• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 2 Results

NAKAT

Smash Champion
good Stuff Everyone

Yes Thanks For Housing Me And Ally And Really Helping Everyone All Together With Driving People And Dealing With Alot Of Stress I Dont Think People Understand Or Noticed What You Did And I Hope You Got Proper Shoutouts And Definitally Was Nice Chilling With You Even Though Your Roomates Are F@ggots Xd! <3

Ally Thanks For A Great Weekend Really Nice To See My Son Again Even Though We Didnt Friendly Once!! Lmao I Find That Too Good But Yeah I'll Talk To You More And You Can Prolly Get Housed Before Orlando Gonna Be Really Fun ^_^

Keitaro Thanks For Complementing My Snake Its Getting Better I'll Just Keep Trying Your Too Good Once Again And Congratulations On Getting 7th You Really Are Becoming The Best Falcon In Ec

Dmbrandon I Really Was Rooting For You Man, Me And Ally Were Talking You Really Should Be Top 5 We Wished You Could Get Up There But I Know This Definitally Wasnt The Tournament To Do So Because Of Luigis Mansion Btw Nice Of You Not To Say Bye To Me Jerk! ;_; <3

Ninjaedd We Gotta Practice More Man! I'm Really Glad You Came I Really Hope You Start Taking This Game Seriously Again You Seriously Could Of Gotten Top 10 Next Time Call Me Over I'll Root For You ^_^

Ufb + Vex You Guys Were Amazing <3 Glad Meeting You And Sorry Kayylo For Fighting You First Round ;( I Felt Really Bad But Your Pikachu Is Really Good Despite The Haters I Was Impressed

Atomsk Thanks For Everything Today I'm Sad You Didnt Beat Elliot Keep Trying Man And Hanging Out With You Is Too Fun

Adhd Please Don't Quit Unless What Alex Strife's Text Wasn't True, I Love Seeing You At Events And Your Too Cool To Have Around

Ikon / Bleachigo
Really Nice Talking To You Guys, Ikon Once Again It Was Really Nice Practicing With You And Your Really Good I Hope Once You Get Your Ipad I Really Wanna See You Start Placing Top 5 In Singles You Have Potental And Your Really Skilled! And Bleachigo Was Nice Talking To You Again I Really Wish You Wouldnt Quit This Game Because Honestly The Community Is Worth Chilling With And Your Mad Chill Person And Your Really Good But You Wont Progress Any Farther If You Dont Play ^_^

Shadow I Really Love Hanging With You Man When I Get This Job Soon Juice Tour Going Back In Full Steam I Promise ^_^

Zucco I'm Really Glad You Still Got Fairly Far In Such A Tough Tournament Don't Even Get Down On Yourself And Stay Pumped I'll See You Soon!!

Kai <3 Seeing You Too Bad We Didnt Chill Too Much

Cheese Was Really Nice Seeing You And You Were Really Chill To Hang Around With, I'm Glad You Are Getting Top10 I Mean You Really Have Been Putting The Effort And Its Finally Coming Out But You Suck Vs Atomsk's Rob!! Xd!

Pgn , Will, Rookie + Long Island

Love Seeing You Guys Always A Pleasure I Can't Wait To Hang Out With You Guys At Mlg Orlando

Jg Wentworth Definitally Great To Have You Sorry If I Didnt Shake Your Hand (i Dont Remember) After We Fought I Get Really Devastated After I Lose Not Really Angry But Just Kinda Empty But Definitally Nice To See You Place High 13th Place Is Still Legit And Im Loving Your Metaknight You Really Are Too Good At The Snake Matchup I Hope To See Ya Boy Place Top 5 ^_^

Eazy Definitally Sorry For Coaching Against You We Definitally Gotta Chill Soon And Your Marth Is Really Good Despite Him Being The Worst Character ^_^ :d Btw My Aim Is Allied1337 I'll Hit You Up

Ether Really Nice Of You To Come Once Again You Really Are My Bestest Non Brawl Playing Friend To See At Tournament I Really Wish You Would Play Again But I Understand Xd

Oh Yeah

Blackanese Come Over Baby!!! Sometime This Week Son I'll **** You Bring Leo Too!

And I Hate You Guys For Not Letting Me Play Tvc ;_;

Btw Snakeee, I Hope To See You Start Playing And Practicing Again I Know Your Good But I Honestly Think With Your Mindset Your Holding Yourself Back If You Ever Wanna Wifi Or Whatever Let Me Know I Would Like To See You Back In The Top 5 Like Where You Belong
T_t...............

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
I hope everyone had fun and just in case some of you didn't know, I was the black guy with the Mohawk ( that should easily stand out). The tag is NAKAT :3! I had fun during and especially after the tournament. Nice seeing everyone xD

Extra random content:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9KvCyt-HPE (PA **** talk at it's finest.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNYCTC7rW5A ( Smashers in Red Robins after the tournament.)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/naruto2fly/KTAR4.jpg (PGN and Izumi)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/naruto2fly/KTAR5.jpg(Megaplox and I)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/naruto2fly/KTAR1.jpg (me and my burger lol)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/naruto2fly/KTAR6.jpg ( Bleachigo jizzing to Ninjaedds long finger O_o perfect as an avatar if you look closely at Bleaches face)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/naruto2fly/KTAR3.jpg (<3)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/naruto2fly/KTAR2.jpg ( Peoples)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/naruto2fly/KTAR7.jpg ( Blackanese ranted about this controller)

SHOUTOUTS:

Izumi- Thank you for giving me rides. If it weren't for you I wouldn't really be active in the community so I really appreciate it. You are a good friend you **** pedo.
Ally- Good stuff and great seeing you again.
ADHD- Nice talking to you man, stop creeping on Ikon brah.
Atomsk- Please don't change my name, and nice talking to you in the car and stuff.
Shadow- Always a pleasure to see you.
Zucco- My long arm vs your short arm gg :D good job dude.
Squall- PA **** talking is to good!
Keitaro- Good stuff, kind of disappointing that there was no doubles, but still a good tournament.
Seph- Don't let that PA trash talk get to you.
NinjaLink- Your nails are cool.
Cheese- gj
Kingtoon- PA **** talk is too good!
Bleachigo- fun guy, great seeing you again.
JG Wentworth- great seeing you again.
Smurf- ggs
Doom- Nice seeing you again.
Blue- Nice to get to know you finally. The way back home was pretty fun. Red Robins was hilarious! We pulled off and left you in the dust lol.
dmbrandon- nice seeing you again.
Blackwaltz- Fun friendlies man! You should definitely play this game again.
Rookie- Good job, don't sweat anything you did good.
Xzax- Fox vs Wolf is too good.
Vinnie- Finally we get to officially talk and have a conversation. Our convos in Red Robins with everyone were funny as hell!
Yes!- Saw a little of your Fox, I would have to say it's kind of impressive.
NinjaEdd- We didn't really talk, but hey.
Nasty- Nice seeing you.
Allied- MY DUDE! Always a pleasure to chill with you son, can't wait to see you again.
Eazy- Nice talking to you man, you are cool as hell.
Kirin- We didn't really talk, but hey.
Rule34- Great seeing you finally! It's like you vanished! lol
NAKAT- Didn't do as good, got 17th out of 92 two weeks ago. Watch me do good at Heero's.
Ebo- Nice talking to you dude. Those Hot pockets were too expensive.
Tusm- PA **** talking is too good.
Fury- Nice seeing you.
MegaPlox- Had fun chilling with you man! Hope you got home safe and sound. Learn the Ice Grabber MU and you'll be just fine.
Cloudfox-My boy stay laughing! good stuff today man!
Chibosempai- Nice seeing you.
Alex Strife- Great seeing you, can't wait to venture through the new venue.
Brawlstud- ggs
MIB- PA **** talk is too good.
Delta Cod- Impressive Yoshi
Remix- One of my main homies. He stay johning everyday though, you have to fix that.
lol funny vid. we trash talk to good.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Just wanna say i had a great time at this tourney, was a lot of fun despite there being no dubz.

King's Court > UFB :p

Also, Vex, welcome to King's Court!

SHOUTOUTS:

1: Ally ~ Good **** coming from losers to win this
2: ADHD ~ Wyatt, nice seeing you again buddy
3: Atomsk ~ Your G&W looked tooo good against Fury... had me laughing.
4: Shadow ~ You're such a cheater. (making random capsules appear on platforms on Norfair right as Smurf was about to grab the ledge.) lol, too pro dude, too pro.
5: Squall ~ Amazing placing dude. Congrats.
7: Keitaro ~ Great seeing you. Good tourney.. i still wish there woulda been time for dubz but oh well, you ran it well given the time you had.
9: NinjaLink ~ Nice seeing you again man.
9: Kingtoon ~ Good ish beating Smurf. Only UFB member to beat a KC member in tourney today.
13: Vex Kasrani ~ KC's NEWEST MEMBER! You almost beat NL man, you'll get him next time.
13: JG Wentworth ~ Good seeing you as always.
13: Smurf ~ This guy was on fire today. Good **** dude. Our car ride's are always the best.
17: Xionix ~ Dude, your diddy got me again. /sad face. I felt like i was playing pretty well at this and then i had to face phillyrider's diddy, barely beating him game 3, and then facing yours right afterwards. Good stuff man, gg's.
17: Blackwaltz ~ grrr olimar lol... it was nice seeing you. gg's
17: Xzax ~ good seeing you dude
25: Yes! ~ it was good to see you again.
25: Nasty ~ Needs to get over his diddy complex, just like m2k. lol
25: Allied ~ always a pleasure seeing you.
25: Eazy ~ don't pick snake against Fury. lol.. your marth is looking better and better every time i see you.
33: NAKAT ~ nice seeing you
33: Hime ~ GET BETTER, dude, i want you in KC.
33: Phillyrider ~ My favorite set of the day was against you. GG's man.
33: Ebo ~ I really wanted to play you in tourney.. if only you coulda got Xionix that last match.
33: Tusm ~ like i told you when i saw you, just ask yourself what you're doing wrong and you'll get even better than what you are now.
33: Fury ~ Son, I am dissapoint. You should've done better.
33: Chibosempai ~ always good to see you. can't wait for the next DSO
49: Altairian ~ your pikachu looked good man, you just gotta be careful not to SD when you are trying to recover.
49: MIB ~ grr we didn't get to do lucas vs ness.... or KC vs. UFB.... next time bro.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
^blasphemy

UFB > Kings Court.

tell kings court stop losing to toon link lol. sike naw. good stuff today guys. PA crews goin in

well ima do full shoutouts tomorrow

Allied

Smash Master
YO dead up sorry if i missed anyone in shoutouts i'm mad tired you know i love everyone

get @ me

I CANT BELIEVE YALL NUGGUHS WENT TO RED ROBINS WTF

@_@

Vinnie

Smash Master
1: Ally :snake::metaknight:($312.00) - Good job as always.
2: ADHD :diddy:($156.00) - Kind of stupid that you got to ban both Brinstar and Rainbow on me game 3... sigh. GGs nonetheless.
3: Atomsk :dedede::rob::metaknight:($78.00) - Nice seeing you, you're getting closer and closer to beating ADHD, you got this next time.
4: Shadow :metaknight:($52.00) - Noice seein ya! Pretty gj too.
5: Zucco :lucario:($26.00) - Lucario is impossible, and your pet ness head is trash.
7: Keitaro :falco: - Nicely ran tourney, although you can understand my disappointment when I travel to another state, as a game and watch main, only to find that there's no doubles :(. Good stuff in tourney, too.
7: Seph :metaknight: - Be more active!!!
9: NinjaLink :diddy::rob::confused: - We all have our slumps, stupid things do happen. Anyways, it was great actually talking to you for a while throughout the day. Thanks for all the help and tips in the Diddy matchup. Voltorb2good!
9: Will :dk2: Only thing left to do is train harder I guess. Fun carpool as always, I had a lot of fun. I really do appreciate you driving me to all of these tourneys, so again, thanks a lot.
9: Cheese :popo: - Being in your presence makes me want to punch a wall.
9: Kingtoon :toonlink: - You have been getting better, but having your PA friends scream in my ear was sort of game-changing... anyways, ggs I guess?
13: Vex Kasrani - Zelda way too good! lol anyways nice seeing you, please don't quit! Hopefully I can see you soon at more tourneys again :).
13: Bleachigo - Good stuff, you've been pretty consistent lately.
13: JG Wentworth - It's ya boy!
17: Doom - Our games are always so intense :I. Nice seeing you.
17: Rookie - ZERRRDAHH
17: Xzax - fun MM, nice seein ya.
17: Vinnie - aldkfja;klsdfj;alksdjf
25: Yes! - Let's do a Falcon vs Zelda 3$ MM every time we see eachother at a tourney. I got this next time! Great Falcon though, seriously lol.
25: Snakeee - :(. Don't worry about it, chin up. You got this next time :).
25: Allied - Allied's pumped! It's nice to see you being more active. Your Snake is rapidly improving, I'm likin it.
25: Eazy - EZZZZ Nice seein ya.
25: Kirin - Nice seeing you again, Dan. Let's stay active now! Fun spending the day and a half with ya.
33: NAKAT - Lul fun time in the diner. INFINITE DRINKS ARE INFINITE
33: Cloudfox - Croudfroxx
33: Chibosempai - Ono what happened :(?
49: Delta Cod - It's alright man. Just work on ALL the matchups, not just characters that exist. You're still a really good player, don't worry about this.

Brackaneze - Wow way to go to yet another tourney and not enter. Fun random ditto MMs in doubles.

iKon - Thank you very much for making my entire day exceptional. I'm very proud of you, sir.

Izumi - Nice conversing with you about stuff at dinner, and doubles MMs. We should team moreee

Punishment Divine - Sometimes you say the stupidest, randomest, most hilarious **** ever and it's amazing lol. Can't wait till vacation.

This is the part where I feel guilty for leaving some people out :(... this is all I can remember atm.

Allied

Smash Master
Ikon is mad cool IRL too dead up he just straight up trash talks and keeps it real you gotta love him xD

no dead up though that little n*ggas a genius

Zucco

Smash Master
The day got better as it went on. Hotel rooms were a blast and red robins was both amazing and delicious! I really had a good time at this tournament.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Who did iKon use on Cheese? LOL.

And Snakeee gotta step it up he used to be top 3 in NY now 25th?

Zucco

Smash Master
ikon was Snake I believe, I only saw the last game though.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I for one, hate cheese as well.
Kiwi for prez

__
Shoutouts?

1: Ally = 15 minutes from New York State and Nine hours from your place to the venue is kind of a large difference.
ASD
2: ADHD = So I showed a video of you against someone (forgot who, but it was snake and not ally). The guy was like "PFT All this guy does is toss bananas and catches them in the air. My little brother can beat him."
MM?
3: Atomsk = You would be goofy.
4: Shadow =DM has to look up to you while he plays. lol.
5: Zucco = Avatar is kinda cool?
5: Squall = Tempest > Squall?
7: Keitaro = Runs a sweaty tourney all day.
9: NinjaLink = playin pkmn
9: Will = Charged Punch was about half or more of the hits landed on me. Stop following me in tourney brackets until I start dodging Ike's fully charged B or Snake's FSmash.
9: Cheese = I don't even know :V BigM status!
9: Kingtoon = The name reminds me of Yugioh
13: Vex Kasrani = break my hand for goodluck next time :D
13: Bleachigo = asdasdasd
13: JG Wentworth = As a rule, I'm not driving people who beat me at tourney, Sorry, bro.
13: Smurf = I heard you were black. Do you dress in blue? Have you met blue? Do you main sonic or mario or luigi? :D
17: Doom = Nyahahaha, I really doubt it, but Pinata time is -kind- of fun. It would be a dark mark on the Brawl scene though. Something of the sorts of the Jabberwocky or the Great Shadow. Maybe I shouldn't? xD
17: Blue = If I wasn't rusty, I'd tooootally do that stuff that you remembered the whole game. I just loved it when you told me you remembered it. xD
17: dmbrandon = You're an official religious guy, right? |D
17: Xionix = roborobtottot
17: Blackwaltz = BlackWaltzX for verification? xD BlackWaltz is an Ike from like, nevada.
17: Rookie = Didn't see you. I miss your fox. Really. ):
17: Xzax = I didn't say hello to you. I'm too shy by how you've grown /blush
17: Vinnie = asd
25: Yes! = Hey :D Nice seeing you again!
25: NinjaEdd = You played in a tournament? Good job! Not last place even. goo
25: Snakeee = y u dwn her///??/
25: Nasty = Olimar is cute. :V
25: Allied = let's hang out. Call Alice a lot.
25: Eazy = You still dodge me even in friendlies? :(
33: Wedge = WHERE BIGGS EH?
33: Rule34 = I thought you should place higher. Your Falco is a thing of beauty. Either you improved a lot, or I forgot how good you are.
33: Bschung = You are an attractive adult.
33: Tusm = I was worried!
33: RJ = I REMEMBER WHEN I COULD JV3STOCK YOU ALL DAY )))))))))):::::
33: Chibosempai = Chibo doesn't like me. :/
49: Alex Strife = Play more
49: Brawlstud = cool name guy
49: Teh_Spammerer = oic
65: Pit = Trollin harder than ^

__

Chen - :3
Naruto/MK/Doubles/GuyWhoDidn'tUseFox - I felt sad at some comments, but you were fun to play. :V

Dragonair/Kelly/Kayley/Kelsey/Rebeca - Play some brawl with like, Doom, IDK. Play on wifi. If you are still interested, it will be fun to see you at more of these (though I don't go to any now really).
It's just fun in the end, especially if you get like.. 'known for being a super rad person'.
Make sure you go to venues with minimal chance of guy attacks and more ventilation is a plus.

Alice - You are a wonderful girlfriend and I'm so happy that you come to these things with me. You wanna be so good for me and I love it. You hold all my drinks and give them away for free (:S) but you're too cute.
Bring Pikachu if you can find it, everyone misses it (I think). I love you for supporting me even when you act like a jerk about it at times, but it's only cus you wanna spend more time hanging out with me at these things especially after you having to put up with the drive in the first place.
Oh, for the others, she played Metaknight and took a stock off at least once a game from Doom. You guys better be scared she doesn't learn the game. She did that to Doom and she suicides only a TINY bit less than DMBrandon. I'd be scared if she didn't take a dive against me in future tourneys. Serious!

I'm trying to downplay Crisis Core.
I totally cried pretty much to the ending.
:(

Anyone I forgot, I have not played in a -long- time or even look at the boards.
I do not remember names anymore unless I hung out with you at one point for a length of time or talk to you a lot.
You are all fun people and should take showers or use deodorant. In general, people forget so the TO should always make sure windows are open and have at least eight doors.

Thank you.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Glad this worked out for the main event. Needless to say, BS how we got gypped all of a sudden. >_>

PA trash talk is amazing. Atomsk is a beast irl. And thank you Kaylo for the Bulbasaur. x3 (I completely forgot to get a Liechi Berry too though, whoops x.x)

Shoutouts to the entire community as always, y'all're what I attend for <3

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Shoutouts

1: Ally: Great job dude. Imo I think you're the best in the world right now cause you're simply the smartest player I've ever played imo. Keep making that money dude, was fun playing ya.
2: ADHD: lol, you're a funny dude somehow. You keep beating Ally in winners then losing grand finals. Still making money though! Thanks for coming again.
3: Atomsk: You did well here dude! Thanks for tackling the hell out of me and slapping me with you're 3rd place money. As usual its always fun to have you around.
4: Shadow: You're definitely one of my favorite players now, got so much respect for you after playing our sets at Fusion and you're a very understanding guy. I hope you enjoyed your time and doubles will be promised in the future next time, swear to ya.
5: Zucco: I think I know how to beat you 3rd match now!! You're also great to have around. I think you're better than people make you out to be too. You should actually enter singles more since you make money alooot dude seriously :D
5: Squall: lol, you're crew is funny as hell. Loud, lol, but funny too. I'm happy you did well and appreciate you coming.
7: Keitaro: You seem to be overcoming you're obsticles slowly but surely. Stop losing to Zucco and kill the hotel owners and you'll be the coolest guy ever.
7: Seph: Feels great to have a rival like you in my crew. You make being in RUN alot more fun! Good stuff today, I know you went home happy although you lost to your rival (Squall) again. You got him next time!
9: NinjaLink: It's always fun/scary having you lol! I really don't ever wanna play you, but when NinjaLink is here, you know the tourney is gonna be tough!
9: Will: Gots my revenge!! You're mindgames are so crazy that Eazy orgasms over it lol! Next time I hope you're able to play you're best so we can settle the score.
9: Cheese: You're absolutely crazy dude, lol! It's funny that you act that way and actually are good. You're gonna get that PT eventually!!
9: Kingtoon: Wow, you placed pretty well with Toon Link. You're crew is looking serious right now, seriously. But RUN gonna shut you guys DOWN!! Just watch!! :)
13: Vex Kasrani: Not too bad, I know you wanted to do better though. Good having you here too.
13: Bleachigo: Oh no!! Falco dittos on Picto!! Still think you're just as good as me, just gotta get better at the ditto. And we gotta talk about that set vs Atomsk dude.
13: JG Wentworth: Thanks for the helpful advice today and taking a ride to my house. Was good to have you help out here.
13: Smurf - You didn't pretty well too. I'm gonna assume you're in UFB too cause you're black and from PA, lol, but yeah you're crew is stepping it up ALOT.
17: Doom: A lil surprised to see you're placing cause I know you're much better. Happy you're stuff was safe with us this time and that you came dude.
17: Blue: Blue's back! Thanks for actually coming when I gave you the invite at Fusion. You're too funny and hyper not to have in the scene.
17: dmbrandon: My apologies for no doubles. You seemed to be able to get over it especially cause you love me so much!! Let me know if you ever want Falco practice dude, ill give it!
17: Xionix: Sorry for being so indecisive about letting you move ahead in bracket. You still didn't pretty good so keep up the training and you may get ranked!
17: Blackwaltz: I didn' know the heat was such a problem for you and you're girl and I apologize for that (the smell too) If an event is ever ran here again I'll be sure to have the temperature very comfortable since its possible with the AC but I'll figure out how to work it in advance for the future if I run an event here again. Was great having you come here as always and I'm happy we had the outside room to chill in cause it was cool for you.
17: Rookie: You coming makes my day cause you make me smile just by looking a you lol! Sorry I had to force you to play your matches. We were VERY short on time atm and we're still trying to have singles finish before 6 at that time. You took out my boy Eazy though so I'll be looking for you in brackets Fox brother!
17: Xzax: Great having you here. Sorry we couldn't talk much cause of the situations. Step it up, I wanna see you placed right beside me again!
17: Vinnie: Good to have you here dude. You're perceptions on Cheese are funny. You two should go out, lol!
25: Yes!: Thanks alot for the help. I hope you like the no venue fee and $5.00 dollars I gave you for giving people rides ALTHOUGH they paid you too :p It was good to have you pick up people regardless cause I really couldn't leave the tournament during signups. Thanks again.
25: NinjaEdd: You're getting better dude. We actually have to play sometime so I can see how much you improved.
25: Snakeee: ZERO SUIT SAMUS!! I hope Albany is stll giving you the practice you need. Also I'm curious how that mk of yours is doing. We'll play again soon and thanks for making it here from Albany.
25: Nasty: Oh snap, I actually saw you this time!! Was a little happy I didn't have to play you in losers cause I'm actually scared :0
25: Allied: My buddy!! Our set was weird yesterday especially since I know you're capable of better from our friendlies the day before. Its awesome having you around and great to see you're improving so much. You'll be ranked soon for sure in NYC.
25: Eazy: You make every tournament more fun for me dude. Happy we get to chill at thsee and for helping call out matches.
25: Kirin: I wanted to see the low tier pro in action. Heard you were beating Falcon's with Link?? Wait till you see my Ness!!
33: Rule34: I saw you're afro!
33: NAKAT: I saw you're mohawk! Don't dwell on this placing dude. Everyone has their unlucky days. I know you'll do better than this at your next event cause you have the skill to do so.
33: Bschung: It's weird cause I think you don't come to much events, then everytime I turn around you're at one! Good having a DDD main still around.
33: Jigsaw: Crazy PA dude! lol, good having you here.
33: Phillyrider: Massive **** talking!! Lucky the hotel owner said the noise level was cool cause you were kinda loud lol. It was funny though.
33: Ebo: You brinstared me :( Sorry about the last match though. I didn't want to end it so rough especially with the viewers talking trash in the background but I'm scared of Marth and you so I couldn't let up for even a second. ggs dude.
33: Tusm: Another DDD main. Was great having you here too. I'm happy you and black PA are able to make my tournies!! Makes is twice as fun!
33: Hub: I had to recreate the whole bracket just for you and I'm happy I did cause it was the right thing to do. I still think me and Bleachigo are even so we're both the best Falcos on the EC :D
33: Fury: You were doing well in the beginning. I know you can step it up and get better dude.
33: MegaPlox: You were a lil unlucky having to do Fox dittos vs the best Fox around here. Happy you were able to make my tourney again and also that the tourney continued so you didn't have to wait too long for you parents.
33: Que: This dude got sexier no homo!! Good to have you and keep practicing that G&W!!
33: Cloudfox: Sorry about the train station wait, both Yes and I didn't know the exact way to the station and I was so busy I could barely even respond to your calls. Glad you were able to make it and enter thoguh.
33: RJ: Good to see and 08 original still coming to events and playing. Love for the game!
33: Chibosempai: Hope you recorded some matches! Was too busy to get on that. Thanks for making my **** tourney this time!! XD
49: Alex Strife: Thanks for helping me regarding rules. I may need a lil more TO training than I thought, lol, but with you're help I think I got better and am becoming better already. Can't wait for APEX II!!!!
49: Fatty: You're name is funny lol! Great to see you here again.
49: Joker: North Plainfield!! Used to live in Plainfield so I feel like we're close. Glad you and you're friends were able to make it.
49: XKing: Same with you dude.
49: Kaylo: Heard you're matches were clutch! Don't be mad at me :( I'm happy you were able to attend again and maybe we can play sometime so I can give ya tips and use you for Pikachu experience ;)
49: MIB: Yo, let me know you're workout schedule! I wanna be like you! You got unlucky at this. Keep practicing and I know you'll be more consistent in the future.
49: Delta Cod: Thanks for letting us use you're tv. Wish I got to see your Yoshi in action cause I heard good things.
49: Chenlicha: My best friend!! Thanks for the help with the tourney. You were my right hand man! And you had so much fun, you should come to tournies every once in a while cause they are almost this fun everytime!!
49: XPain: You and your friends just experienced the tourney scene for the first time. Now you know what you gotta do. Train it up! Many of us were just like you guys in the beginning so I know its possible. Keep at it.
49: Teh_Spammerer: Spam was a lil pissed you used his name :D It's all good though. Good seeing you here again.
49: Remix: Where that Toon Link at!? I know you can do better than this and that you will next time. Just make sure Kingz and BigM are here though!!
Mrs Blackwaltz: Sorry that the heat incovienced you so much :( If I had known I would have made more of an attempt to make things better for you and Mr. Waltz. Was great seeing you again, but you gotta bring Pika next time please! Also happy you got to see your smash buddies!
Pierce: Thanks for the help with the hotel people. I appreciate that ALOT and have a new found respect for you because of this. Sorry about having to shut off the wiis and everything, I was giving warnings of ending everything soon and thought you heard. Thanks once again for the help, hope you had fun.
@ksizzle: We were in such a rush cause of the new found time that I let Xzax and Xio do seeding. I have NO idea why Shadow was 4th seed though. Its ironic cause he lost to Atomsk anyway, but next time we'll have more time to make sure the seeding is perfect.

Once again I'm very sorry we weren't able to run doubles. I should have never believed my friend when he said everything would be okay for the tournament although the room wasn't officially booked because he said and promised the room would be open and free the entire night. If I ever do anything there again I'll just pay full price and book it but I think I'll just be looking for another venue in the meantime.

Also I apologize for it being hot in the venue. There's air condition in the room but for some reason we couldn't get it to actually cool the room. Even the hotel desk person couldn't do it. Really didn't think that would be a problem but if an event is ran here again that'll be the 2nd issue I'd discuss with the hotel after the officially booking thing.

Overall I'm happy mostly everyone had fun. I did my best to finish the tourney under the situations we were in and although this wasn't exactly how I wanted things to turn out, I'm happy just about all of you still had fun in the end.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Who did iKon use on Cheese? LOL.

And Snakeee gotta step it up he used to be top 3 in NY now 25th?
Yeah, this one was pretty bad for me lol...doesn't mean I'm 25th bc of one placing I hope that's not what you meant.
Eh, it's like I know I can place in the money, but I'm still not able to consistently play my best. Like I can quickly go from my A+ game, down to my D game throughout a tourney. It's really hard for me to maintain my optimal mindset. I can beat top players at times, but lose to average players at other times...

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

Xzax- I'm glad I was able to let you win, If I wasn't melting, if I picked my main, if I practiced within 2 months and if I had M2K skills, I would of beat you no problem. Consider yourself a lucky piece of ****.

DM Brandom- You are a crazy, insane, pyscopathetic man. Glad I was able to be entertained by you, first when doubles were canceled you just moved faster than usual, freakish inhuman speed while twitcing. Then when Ally was playing ADHD, your qoutes of eating a man's d*ck and how ADHD became some sort of trash man, cleaning his room and sh*it was very funny.

Blackwaltz- Cool meeting you, I thought you would be some scary *** real life Olimar, good to know you were human.

Ninja Fred- The man with no last name, I will figure it out soon.

Ikon- Your hair alone was distracting all the smashers, male and female, very disturbing, you are lucky pride wasn't there or you would of been r*aped. Oh yeah, your ability to know everyones real name was creepy, don't do it again!

Bleachigo- Every time I saw you! I think you were holding the TV, oh and BTW, in real life I thought you would Look like a F*cking Falco.

Kai- Wow, Keitaro pointed at you and I thought you were Cheese, I was like wow, I didn't expect the man to actually look like bart simpson and I was kinda...anyway, it was the other one lol

Allied- The man wouldn't go home, he loved Ktar2 so much. lol he was cool though.

JG ya boy- Ya Boy JG

Keitaro- **** YOU!

Eazy- Eat something, you **** skeleton

Woly and XIo- lol always entertaining until that bug went on Xio

Atomsk- GOOFY!

Doom- Always looking up because his hair covers his face!

@everyone else- kjhfgjgwesjsrgs

ADHD

Smash Hero
Shoutouts

Kai- Wow, Keitaro pointed at you and I thought you were Cheese, I was like wow, I didn't expect the man to actually look like bart simpson and I was kinda...anyway, it was the other one lol

@everyone else- kjhfgjgwesjsrgs
LOL this was funny.

This tourney was awesome other than the venue sucking balls! The move stuff was so silly.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Who did vinnie and lose to? :/

and wtf happened delta?
My mind wasn't in the right place yesterday.

Shout-outs:

Yes!: Thanks for helping me feel better and get over my performance. It means a lot to me. :)

Pierce: Same as Yes, it really does mean a lot.

Snakeee: Good Games, sorry that I was stupidly upset over our matches. :(

MasterPloxx: Good Games as well, really sorry I was so frustrated. =/

PGN/Vinnie: Fun seeing you again. Thanks for the pep talk. :laugh:

Doom: I forgot to go Yellow my loser's match. D:

Shadow!: Thanks for the skittles. =D

Top Bottom