• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 2 Results

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
7: Keitaro: lmaooo too funny, i don't play GW anymore, wario ^_^
9: NinjaLink: was nice seeing you, that TV situation was mad funny.
13: Bleachigo: i was rooting for you vs atomsk
13: JG Wentworth: hit me up to train, its always fun around you and the rest.
13: Smurf: good games dude, you played very well, i was glad to play you.
17: Doom: in my opinion you don't look like that picture, vVv! lmaoo, love seeing you.
17: Blue: good games, although you havent played much, youre still very good. nice seeing you, havent since an earlier JG smashfest lol
17: Rookie: you just had an unlucky day, next tourny i know youll have your A+ game.
17: Xzax: nice to meet you
25: Yes!: yessssssssssss, we didnt get to hang out too much but it was good to see you.
33: Rule34: yo i was watching some of your matches, good **** using cfalc.
33: Bschung: go back to training modeee.
33: RJ: im excited to see you in doubles. i know youll do very well.
49: Alex Strife: i know that after playing the night with pierce, youre 500% better. youll be placing top 10 in no time ;], good talking to you + crismas.
49: Delta Cod: " delta cods yoshi is impressive" -nakat " im right here"-delta lmao. youll do better next time d00d.
49: Chenlicha: GGs man, you're awesome to be around.
49: Teh_Spammerer: lol

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
blackwaltz cheese is big m status? is my mk suppose to be gay LOL ive only camped like twice in my life

edit: unless your stating the fact that i always place 13th or 9th and not lower lol thats mad true

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
Atomsk whod you beat shadow with
MK
3: Atomsk ($78.00) Thank you for saving my life! that bug was going to eat my head off!
4: Shadow ($52.00) Yeah, i didnt even give you a chance. That seat was mine noob.
5: Zucco ($26.00) Crazy *** lucario, always amazes.
7: Keitaro Stupid kid. Close set, 1 stock matches all the way, but really, i should have beaten your MK on rainbow. it sucks. =)
7: Seph Way to lose to Squall two times in a row. vengeance my ***. but hey, you ALMOST beat shadow. but you beat NL
9: Will Nice DK, ***** me that last stock on yoshis.
9: Cheese You're crazy. and talk insanely fast.
13: JG Wentworth =( we didnt get to get taco bell.
17: Doom I like stealing your TV's
17: dmbrandon Top Tier Trash Talker
17: Xionix You suck
17: Xzax finally going through puberty. =) love you.
25: Yes! you suck at falcon.
25: Nasty good game. when you went MK i was thinking, you didnt use MK at VC!
25: Allied GET PUMPED!
25: Eazy face it, if you were just a tad blacker, you'd do better.
33: Ebo close games. almost had me, and i panic'd a lot.
49: Chenlicha right where you belong.
iKon Thanks for the tips against Will. Too bad i still suck. Next time... and gj on the 30 dollar money match against Will. too good.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
(11:04:04 AM) lightxdream: *so
(11:04:08 AM) lightxdream: are you really the munckin king
11:05
(11:05:15 AM) Allyornotally: WTF is that
(11:05:56 AM) lightxdream: lol
(11:06:14 AM) lightxdream: its ok
(11:06:17 AM) lightxdream: i understan
(11:06:18 AM) lightxdream: so
(11:06:19 AM) lightxdream: was
(11:06:30 AM) lightxdream: dorothy really wearing red slippers
(11:07:21 AM) Allyornotally: XD WHO is dorothy
(11:07:22 AM) Allyornotally: lol

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Nice meeting you keitaro and kaylo nice meeting you again easy and NL. Hopefully you guys will do better next time.

I kon I promise I won't lose to you again so the next time we're at the same tourney I will MM you.

@ Squall and his crew the only problem with talking all that trash is yall get quit when you're losing.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I heard PA had hilarious thrash talk, should of came for that lolll.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Next tourney I go to when ever that is I'll try not to go Falcon and quit mid match.

:\ MK just tickles me.

Nice seein everyone.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol i love the PA ****

the trash talk never got to me, its just squal has the right stuff vs my mk, but i will adapt and never loose again LOL. tvs with teture hacks make dashing like all super slidey and weird .

i really had fun this tourny and even tho i wasnt suposed to go i went just for malcolm which freaking sucks no doubles.

jg- dont put up the interview ally made cuz i was like half asleep. unless it looks good. nice jeans btw and good sht
ikon- lol mah dood all me and adhd want is to party with u in the bathroom
atomsk- i love this guy. but i need support like telling me to stay calm, dont attack aimlessly, not just hey dont tornado. haha u made me realize alota things. i will beat u in mk dittos tho seriously

shadowwww freaking i want to beat u. ur not playing 100% tho so i know next time ur gonna be a hell load harder

RUN- my crew ftw. xio keit and eazy and yes all beast players
allied- thanks for comin over brah u know we always mad tight man we sexies

chibo- hey good *** rob man, u dont let easy things abuse u but u need an answer for tornado abuse. can u put some matches i saved up mah dood vs eazy and stuff

btw i didint know kaylo was a female mod here. really cute so was the other girl who was with doom dayums XD

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Shoutouts later.
This tourny was fun as h3ll.

Best part was arm wrestling mm LMAO.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
@kietaro-lmao I'm not in UFB although I'm black but those iz my nigz I cheer dem on all the time once it's not against my crew and they kno dis. Even afta my match vs KT it was still all luv lol... but yea everyone sleepin on PA we stepping it up B!tchssssssssss

Shoutouts to everyone really. I mean i really wanted to do dubzz but hey Kiet had to do wut he had to do. I played well for the most part. Big shout out to dat ***** name squall for reppin PA good ****..

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I can't believe I beat all of those people in arm wrestling XD.

and Kelvin I should have won the first game against Wyatt, he even said so right after it.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
BigM - /gleam

Chibo - You never even looked me in the eye or something. :(

Chen - It depends what mood I'm in. I'm a very nice person, but if I am having a great day I am wide awake but I don't talk.
The more talkative I am, the less serious I am going.
Good thing I like talking more than playing then. :V

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Everyone who did shoutouts but didn't leave me a shout-out is a f@ggot

Blue, Blackwaltz, Mrs. BlackWaltz, DmBrandon, you and the weather really gave this tourney a summer of 08 feel, and for that I'm extremely grateful. Full shout-outs later.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Yeah, this one was pretty bad for me lol...doesn't mean I'm 25th bc of one placing I hope that's not what you meant.
Eh, it's like I know I can place in the money, but I'm still not able to consistently play my best. Like I can quickly go from my A+ game, down to my D game throughout a tourney. It's really hard for me to maintain my optimal mindset. I can beat top players at times, but lose to average players at other times...
Frank... your crushing every single bit of my soul with this post... D:

Everyone who did shoutouts but didn't leave me a shout-out is a f@ggot

Blue, Blackwaltz, Mrs. BlackWaltz, DmBrandon, you and the weather really gave this tourney a summer of 08 feel, and for that I'm extremely grateful. Full shout-outs later.
Hi Pierce! =D

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
WTF is which these results.
Every tourny I don't go to has some stupid results.
I'm sure you receieved the texts about your cards. Don't worry, I didn't forget about them or Caius. I did well but left for Ktar and forfeited my last win and left. My last opponent had the same deck as you so thx for the practice bc it helped a lot. If you need to cards back immediately for w/e reason I can mail them, or if you'll be at Hero's event that works too. Just let me know
Kai- Wow, Keitaro pointed at you and I thought you were Cheese, I was like wow, I didn't expect the man to actually look like bart simpson and I was kinda...anyway, it was the other one lol
Cheese does not look like Bart....I resent that comparison jerk -_- :laugh:. Even Nasty is more of a resemblance lol. Anyway, it was nice meeting you.

I have the same thing to say to a lot of people but I don't want people to think I didn't individually remember them sooooo Atomsk, Ally, Shadow, ADHD, Keitaro, Eazy, Pierce, Rookie, PGN, Snakeee, Zucco, Waltz, and Mrs Waltz, Diem, gahh to much typing. Good seeing EVERYONE, and it was nice meeting a few new people as well like chen. I missed a few of the tags. The marth player I played was good, and thanks for helping out with shippo. Sorry I forgot the tag. Just a crazy event. Fun time though

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai how'd you do at the regional? Curious to see how it went :O

What do you run btw?
5-2 when I left but I forfeited my last two wins and left for Ktar. I didn't drop out when I left so I probably got more lossed for a no show on my rankings for ygo but who cares. I made it to Ktar lol. I performed well with Gadget Oppression. Did about even with blackwing even though I never drew royal oppression in any of my matches against blackwing. I got ***** by an x-saber deck though. I'm not familiar with that deck so I lost 2-1 against my second opponent. I had to read a lot of the cards a million times. Currently x-sabers are the only GOOD deck that I'm afraid to play in tourny. I'll find something I can side deck or something. I'm also going to be getting 3 Doomcaiber Knights for the shonen Jump in NJ in a few months. I'll be main decking at least 2 if not 3 I think. I'm also debating using Gold Sarcophagus. Not sure though.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Good **** Keitaro on running another successful tournament. 15 stages and 65 people show up, and increase from last time to I believe!

You've been posting up bigger numbers then most other tournaments and you use more stages then all them. Keep with it man don't listen to any haters you do your thing and you have already had great success. Also I like your top 5 payouts keep it up.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
AZ last time we had 45 :)

Kai you jerk way to not mention me individually now I will go dye my hair red and become that which you hate so passionately.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
AZ last time we had 45 :)

Kai you jerk way to not mention me individually now I will go dye my hair red and become that which you hate so passionately.
Too many to list sir. My apologies. I had you and a few others listed but deleted it bc I knew I wasn't gonna remember everyone or repeat names. I didn't wanna erase all of it bc I hadn't seen Waltz and Mrs waltz in forever. My bad indeed :(

Top Bottom