• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 2: Return Of Spamerer!! Saturday March 20th!! Somerset NJ!!

Norfair replaced, stay on, or removed

• Keep Norfair on

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Replace Norfair with Pokemon Stadium 2!!

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Replace Norfair with f-ing Port Town Aero Dive!!

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Replace Norfair with Green Greens!!

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • All 4 of those stages are dumb

Votes: 31 47.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
**** Melee lol! Someone will probably bring a setup for it again but if we need the tv for tourney then we'll have to setup Brawl on that tv for a while and it can go back to Melee
1 Brawl+ setup pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz. I mean, after that setup is not needed

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I just realized I'm hopefully going to florida for spring break and....florida > this (sorry keit xD)

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
$10 again. Let's go. You can have two bans.

JEW!
im not in the mmod to mm u right away. let me mm some scrubs 1st. Oh im mm some wifi scrub from AIB for 50$ at this. he mains diddy his name is not yet revealed due to the fact i wanna get his money 1st. but yea i'll mm u and i'll also mm u in melee but not for to much i just started picking it up bcuz my dad trashed my wii and melees all i have. but yeah 10 it is once i get the money. aka mm me big m

He talks too much poopoo.

Yeah, I'll play lots of Melee.
MELEE i main falco now. u need to teach me how to wave shine.

I just realized I'm hopefully going to florida for spring break and....florida > this (sorry keit xD)
bag a *****/ get the nudes for me.

Allied

Smash Master
lol whats the fun in that?

i really just like chilling with everyone even if i place low i have a mad good time

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Same here.

It's the only reason I play this game. People like Zucco, SWR, Montage, Doom, and people who MM me and lose make it fun to come to these things.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Same here.

It's the only reason I play this game. People like Zucco, SWR, Montage, Doom, and people who MM me and lose make it fun to come to these things.
Remember when I beat your mk that had beaten dmbrandon in the ditto with falcon? Good times.

Zucco

Smash Master
Brawl Minus seems better anyway. I mean I would never pay money for either, but if im looking for fun, I rather play the broken mess thats trying to be a broken mess and nothing more lol.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Except Jigglypuff, though. You know, the best player in the world in Melee uses her, so she HAS to be a skill-demanding character!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
BigM, balanced games suck!

MvC2
SvC2
Melee
Brawl
Street Fighter
Guilty Gear
All of these are not balanced

I don't even remember the last time I've played a balanced game.
****ing Tic-Tac-Toe is mad unbalanced! X v O is a 75-25 MU

Allied

Smash Master
no we discussed it on the tic-tac-toe boards its 65-35 and even 50-50 on certain CP's

;]

Top Bottom