• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 Results - 5/21/11 - 116 Entrants!!

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
what if MLG was like
"Hmm lets see if smash has learned it's lesson, how about we check the latest cool tourney. Wait what? Arguing? about what? Ohhh Splitting. No they aren't ready"

ANTi_

Smash Hero
What would be a good response to make all of you shut the hell up and actually talk about KTAR 5?

EDIT : Shadow, no... just no.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Dabuz I'm going to explain this as honestly as I can.

Jason's goal wasn't at all to screw you over, He found out some stuff in winners which upset him so he left for a while to get some air. He came back and got told to play you. Afterwards he found out some more stuff which ruined the whole day for him so he said **** this and left. Is it gay what happened to you? Yes, it clearly is. Was his goal to ruin your day or rig the bracket or any of that ****? No not really. What happened to you was lame, but there's nothing you can do about it now. ON BEHALF OF JASON I WILL SAY SORRY FOR ****TING ON YOUR LIFE APPARENTLY.

Good **** still being amazing while not playing lol.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
what if MLG was like
"Hmm lets see if smash has learned it's lesson, how about we check the latest cool tourney. Wait what? Arguing? about what? Ohhh Splitting. No they aren't ready"

lol ik.

Why don't you guys just talk about the tourney and all the other side **** settle somewhere else where people don't look to see conversations from the tourney? lol It just makes more sense since this is the first place many people will be looking.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
What is there to call BS about?
It doesnt matter. Any time you have a large group of people handing money to a small and therefore easily accountable group of people, that small group best kiss up or at the very least learn when to be quiet. Otherwise theyll end up getting smacked regardless of whether it was right or not. It's just good sense.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well I'm not talking about whether it's good or bad sense, but whether you should be punished for it. It's bad sense to throw out perfectly good food into the garbage when you could eat it or store it, but should you be sent to Jail for doing that? No. That's kinda what you have: Dabuz the starving Homeless guy who could use that food, and M2K in his posh house throwing away pounds of fresh Chicken and Steak. Does it make good sense? Probably not. But at the same time you can't get your pitchforks, bang on his door and take his *** to Rikers now can you?

Also Ally: I'm finding another Auto Knee controller, and we're doing a Knee MM.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Apostle and Coney GREATEST HITS

Ladies please, contain your orgasms

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Dabuz I'm going to explain this as honestly as I can.

Jason's goal wasn't at all to screw you over, He found out some stuff in winners which upset him so he left for a while to get some air. He came back and got told to play you. Afterwards he found out some more stuff which ruined the whole day for him so he said **** this and left. Is it gay what happened to you? Yes, it clearly is. Was his goal to ruin your day or rig the bracket or any of that ****? No not really. What happened to you was lame, but there's nothing you can do about it now. ON BEHALF OF JASON I WILL SAY SORRY FOR ****TING ON YOUR LIFE APPARENTLY.

Good **** still being amazing while not playing lol.
Life stuff happens, deal with it, even i had to at the tournament, what happens...happens. I will accept the apology your making for jason, but don't think its jsut water under the bridge. AND TO PEOPLE SAYING THIS IS LIKE ****TING ON MY LIFE, IT IS NOT, IT IS UPSETTING AND ENRAGING, BUT NOT TO A POINT WHERE A THINK MY LIFE IS RUINED OR HORRIBLE AS A RESULT I JUST ANT PITY. I WANT THIS TO BE A SCENARIO THAT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN, PERIOD!

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Why's M2K so upset anyway?

Basegod ****ed everyone's *****, just means you've finally made your mark in the mainstream media. Enjoy it.

Jem.

Smash Master
It is very simple really on the forfeiting part -- If they forfeit out of winners, their tournament is over? I don't see much harm in that. If you choose to leave or whatever, you're done, no second chances, no "oh im feeling better now let me play in losers!!!!"

on behalf of splitting -- will always be a problem because people don't care about being the best. well, the people who do aren't the best so they can't stop the splits lol. :)

good job ally winning though, saw WF's.

I do have to agree with atomsk though, I don't think M2K had it out to get you. You just got the bad end of it. But until there is some rule to change things, it'll happen to others unfortunately.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
So I see everyone had a good time at KTAR.

You're welcome. There's a lot more paperwork in ending the world than you'd think.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
So I see everyone had a good time at KTAR.

You're welcome. There's a lot more paperwork in ending the world than you'd think.
Stick to running the DI podcast. That pun was horrible.

JK I love you

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You should make one for Inui called "**** *****es" "Lose Friends"
I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU WITH THE RAGING INSURMOUNTABLE POWER OF THE ODINCORE! HEED MY WARNING EVILDOERS!

Miles that was uncalled for, MAH BOI, and I expect you to cut it out.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to Ally for saying "say wha' when he was asked to split. ***** getting that money

Splitting isn't that bad. But when yall give off that air of "idgaf about yall *****s I won I do what i want with the money" then their ain't gonna be no more money for yall *****s to even win you cocky MK sons of *****es. Quit ****ing bragging about ****ing splitting and just take your **** and stfu! Who the **** even goes around telling every god damn mother****er in the world they ****ing split for crying out loud. STFU

Just saying. With lots of love :3. *****es gon hate. I love all you guys no homo

Vinnie

Smash Master
Vinnie: Play IC's more. I'm telling you, they have a future in the game compared to G&W
I was 1-1 with NAKAT with g&w and then I switched to ICs and lost. lol

idk why g&w is next to my name, I didn't advance with him at all.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Man, so much salt in this thread.

You guys should just play smash like nascar. Have official teams of players that move through seperate parts of the bracket to insure the highest overall placing of the entire squad. Then its official, just like coaching.

Or you could just make M2K play Ally or Anti round 1, then if he is too scared to play them, he can place last.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
notice m2k himself hasn't posted, you know why? It's because he knows this whole thread is ********

Top Bottom