• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I'm so hyped for this even though I'm not attending lmao ***** trailer

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
At Mekos: I gotta see if someone can get you then. Id only be able to get you if it was before 8.

Melee doubles will begin a half hour after brawl doubles starts aka 11:30.

I'm not playing games with the late doubles fee people. Show up on time please aka 10 for registration. Come after 11 and extra $3 bucks. Don't say I didn't warn ya 5 times cause I did.

Hope to see everyone there tomorrow!! Hype!!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
**** somebody call me I need a ride!!! I live off the major highway 287 N / 22 and we can go to the hotel the6 staying at then they will bring us to the tourney I just left the hotel cuz parents needed car back. DElTA COD if y see this call me 732-447-5004 lol were all drunk now tho so ttyl

:phone:

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo ... is there a spectator fee ??? ima be wit my girl and she dont play none of this joint LOL ... so she wont be sneaking a game or sumthing like that LMFAO

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Bring them setups!!!!!

Lol Alukard. Gfs get in free don't worry.

I hope you slept BPC :0

@ Ksizzle: I dunno yet. Tbh Vermanubis lost his wallet at the hotel last night so any fee proceeds may go to him.

I just know I'm not waiting to start doubles this time. Probably got more people than last time so being held up an hour and a half isn't an option this time.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
That sucks what happened to Vermanubis if he can't find his wallet, if that's the case when I get to the venue, I wouldn't mind spotting him the money if he needs it.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Everyone going: Please try to be there on time. The staff is going to be a lot more strict with the event time, and sign ups.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
actually Orion tell RJ that Nasty asked me to team before him, and that I don't wanna let an old crewmate go teamless. I'm teaming with Nasty.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Update on stream:

First we ran into capture card problems. Then we ran into audio problems. To top it off, the circuit breaker blew out and every setup in the venue was shut off, including GIMR's computer. (Twice as I type this)

The power going out has affected our streaming program and now freezes the whole computer whenever we launch it.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Top 4 for 2vs2

1st=M2k :metaknight: + Anti :metaknight:
2nd=Ally :metaknight:/:snake: + Nairo :metaknight:
3rd= Ksizzle :metaknight: + Atmosk :metaknight:/:wario:
4th= Fatal :snake: + Pelca :metaknight:/:gw:

correct me if im wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom