• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - The Finale - RESULTS!!

M

MysteryTigerTeen

i'm sorry tko, idk how i came off as that? Was it because i didn't get you a bubble tea or is it because i left the venue and came back later?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
If anyone has issues with who is on the Mic for Apex take it up with the person who made the decisions.

DmBrandon and myself.

Also Bio busts his *** and does what Gimr/Apsol says. They work as a group not just himself.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
can anyone tell me who's wii that was at the front of the venue at the TO table?

i have 2 sets of replays on there i would like to see uploaded.

me vs BPC

me vs Pelca

i used the GASH tag.

thnx

bajisci

Smash Ace
Yo

Guys

Yo

Seriously.....

Double Stuf Oreos are way better than regular oreos.

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
1: Ally - "Hi Ally" "**** you" "O.O" "you called me a ******" "No I said hi" "oh"
2: Anti - Your set vs Junebug, obviously was trying to make some hype. Good ****. :p
4: Vinnie - Teach me MU's before going to Texas pls
5: Junebug - Good **** making the hype
5: Mew2King - You'll find a better controller eventually.
7: Atomsk - Lemmie tell you 'bout Wolf.
9: Deltacod - I lol'd so hard at you doing the ganon challenge.
9: Dabuz - Sorry for rooting against you, Jtails is my boy. >>'
13: Malcolm - Bess Wario
17: Will - lol planet of the apes
17: vVv Cheese - wub wub wub
25: San - Was nice meeting you. C:
25: vVv Chibosempai - I should learn this match up. :/
25: Jtails - Gunnars. ;D
33: DJ Jack - I wanna hear your music, MVD's telling me it's legit!
33: Seagull Man - I wanna get bodied by your wolf. Apex? C:
33: Budget Player Cadet - ****, I wish I saw you. :/
33: Pika Pika - Pika Rep
49: Viva - <3
49: Pane - Coach
49: D1 - Waddup! C:
65: Orion - Was nice meeting you.
65: Nuke - Was really stupid we had to play first round in losers. :/
65: Ghost - We need to car pool together next time. >>'
65: Pheonix Lord - Pika brony, aww yeah
97: Vermanumbis - Nice meeting you
97: Tiger - I should'a got that clerks number yo. >>'
97: Bluez - Stay free. Also die more to frigate stage flip.
97: LuigiSama - ???
97: Rapter - wtf?
97: Rapture - Stick to kirby brah.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Btw, the Ganons from the Ganon challenge made a total of $40 dollars at this tournament aka 20 wins.

The closest to winning was Budget Player Cadet taking an entire Ganon out and having 2 Ganons left with 1 stock over 50% on the Mario Bros Stage.

Like I said, its beatable, but no one beat it this time. And the best players didn't get a shot at it cause they were doing tourney matches.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
can anyone tell me who's wii that was at the front of the venue at the TO table?

i have 2 sets of replays on there i would like to see uploaded.

me vs BPC

me vs Pelca

i used the GASH tag.

thnx

again for great justcie
:mario64: :mario64: :dk64: :dk64:
:link64: :link64: :samus64: :samus64:
:yoshi64: :yoshi64: :kirby64: :kirby64:
:fox64: :fox64: :pikachu64: :pikachu64:
:luigi64: :luigi64: :falcon64: :falcon64:
:ness64: :ness64: :jigglypuff64: :jigglypuff64:
:bowsermelee: :bowsermelee: :falconmelee: :falconmelee:
:dkmelee: :dkmelee: :foxmelee: :foxmelee:
:icsmelee: :icsmelee: :kirbymelee: :kirbymelee:
:linkmelee: :linkmelee: :mariomelee: :mariomelee:
:nessmelee: :nessmelee: :pikachumelee: :pikachumelee:
:peachmelee: :peachmelee: :samusmelee: :samusmelee:
:yoshimelee: :yoshimelee: :zeldamelee: :zeldamelee:
:sheikmelee: :sheikmelee: :drmario: :drmario:
:falcomelee: :falcomelee: :ganonmelee: :ganonmelee:
:jigglypuffmelee: :jigglypuffmelee: :luigimelee: :luigimelee:
:marthmelee: :marthmelee: :mewtwomelee: :mewtwomelee:
:gwmelee: :gwmelee: :pichumelee: :pichumelee:
:roymelee: :roymelee: :younglinkmelee: :younglinkmelee:
:bowserbrawl: :bowserbrawl: :dkbrawl: :dkbrawl:
:diddybrawl: :diddybrawl: :foxbrawl: :foxbrawl:
:icsbrawl: :icsbrawl: :ikebrawl: :ikebrawl:
:dededebrawl: :dededebrawl: :kirbybrawl: :kirbybrawl:
:linkbrawl: :linkbrawl: :lucasbrawl: :lucasbrawl:
:mariobrawl: :mariobrawl: :metaknightbrawl: :metaknightbrawl:
:olimarbrawl: :olimarbrawl: :peachbrawl: :peachbrawl:
:pikachubrawl: :pikachubrawl: :pitbrawl: :pitbrawl:
:ptbrawl: :ptbrawl: :squirtlebrawl: :squirtlebrawl:
:ivysaurbrawl: :ivysaurbrawl: :charizardbrawl: :charizardbrawl:
:samusbrawl: :samusbrawl: :zssbrawl: :zssbrawl:
:wariobrawl: :wariobrawl: :wariocbrawl: :wariocbrawl:
:yoshibrawl: :yoshibrawl: :zeldabrawl: :zeldabrawl:
:sheikbrawl: :sheikbrawl: :falconbrawl: :falconbrawl:
:falcobrawl: :falcobrawl: :ganonbrawl: :ganonbrawl:
:jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :lucariobrawl: :lucariobrawl:
:luigibrawl: :luigibrawl: :marthbrawl: :marthbrawl:
:gwbrawl: :gwbrawl: :nessbrawl: :nessbrawl:
:robbrawl: :robbrawl: :snakebrawl: :snakebrawl:
:sonicbrawl: :sonicbrawl: :toonlinkbrawl: :toonlinkbrawl:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
CHROME PIRATE WOULD HAVE ***** YOU ADHD BEST BELIEVE THAT

Yo go to Apex, let's team. I'm a better team partner than Shugo (shut the hell up Shugo)

Aposl

Smash Ace
Alright, guys Im ready to do my shout outs now that my salty heart is all good.

RJ and Diem - sorry for getting mad at one of you and Im not sorry to the one that yelled in my ear lol, jk.

Ebo - sorry or the salt, should of respected you more, at least made it hard for you, instead I gave up mentally, no hard feelings...

King Toon - thanks for the compliments it really means a lot to me when known players let me know I am getting better, I don't go looking for approval but you are one of the coolest smashers I know so it meant a lot.

TKO - in response to you being mad at bio. well telling everyone to type **** bio on the stream was not the correct response, sorry but there has to be a consequence for that because that was soooooooooooooooooooooo unprofessional, I stood up for you and told the other guys we could trust you to keep it pro, you made me look so stupid. I am disappoint. This isn't a call out, its just letting you know all it takes is you asking me, am I allowed to do this? I tell bio you are, and then case closed. Now I don't know whats gonna happen but it probably means that real talk will be gone for a little while....

Seibrik - I really feel like you helped me evolve my metagame against MK, I know it was a friendly but your advice against Orion helped me understand a lot about fighting MK, you are the sensei. Also I hope you didn't take it personal when we called you thirsty at the hotel we were just messing with you, your a cool guy and it was cool chillin!

MVD - you struck out hard. Step up your game playah, your hair's back was hurting. I know later saturday night your hair was like "I cant do it all son!" Nah Im just kidding you hair is S -tier.

Vinnie - I wish I had won, I didn't underestimate you, I was really scared playing you and I lost. I think of you as a great player so beating you would've meant a lot to me, good games, and well played!

Nasty - Sorry man, I clutched it and your Lucas just did not want to recover.... I shall see you at the next one!

Chibo - you are like the funnest guy to talk too, its like we are performing a stand up routine when we have a convo and the audience is us!

Anti - I think you are more evil than Lie. Only a few people will get this, but your evil smile when you win is like 3 times dirtier than his. Like you stole your opponents soul or some ****. That Shang Tsung swag!

Doom and Inui - refreshing to talk to people about non - smash related thins every once in a while

All the guys in the room day one - that **** was hilarious when we where all making fun of zow! Zow you are great for putting up with us man!

DJ Jack - cool mother ****er, just chill and got all my jokes about "good" florida players. Lol.

Vermanubis - you where chill man, really hate that your wallet got stolen...

Keitaro - you ditched us again..... lol I guess its just the way it is.

Eazy - im not gonna put your business on blast but that conversation between you me and gimr, and Logic at the hotel was hilarious!

Pink Fresh- you calling me out was funny, I need to back up my claims, I will try, but no one is supposed to notice that I am making them! Got me!

Alright a new rule is going to be introduced its going to be 3 parts. If you are doing commentary you must chill around the setup, we will even setup a commentary lounge thing where you guys can play friendlies or something, but you got to stay there, 2 you got to do the whole set, when you are commentating consider it as you playing. 3 no matter how hype another match is don't talk about it until between matches and sets of the one you are actually commentating on, that is all.. Other than those things we definitely stepped up our professionalism to a whole new level, and I will be making official commentator rules for Apex this week!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i know you guys already have some commentary teams down for apex, but if you get some extra space i'd like to do a few sets :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Geeeez such long shoutouts Aposl
Remember that time I said you sometimes take things way too far?

Yea this kind of stand up just doesn't work online
~till next time

NO-IDea

Smash Lord

Prawn

Smash Master
Anyone who went to this should try and come to MOOSE in Massachusetts!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309039

The first tournament in the series is on a Sunday but hopefully the second one will be a Saturday.

FREE HOUSING, PIZZA AND SODA FOR OUT OF REGION, FREE VENUE FOR OoR PLAYERS WITH A SETUP

melee AND brawl

Great venue. Keitaro come visit and get bodied.

:phone:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
1: Ally ($576.00): When I tell you to wait to play your match, or that you have to wait for the stream please don't complain about it and try to convince me other wise. I'm not going to change my mind, you're just wasting my time and your time.
2: Anti ($281.60): Thank you for listening to me with out question every time I asked you to get up or wait for the stream.
3: Nairo ($153.60): ↑ Ditto ↑
4: Vinnie ($102.40): Good stuff on 4th, you really deserved it. I know that win vs. Fatal was not easy.
5: Junebug ($51.20): I'm proud of you for beating M2K, you were playing amazingly. At the same time I'm salty that you coached/cheered on Vinnie when he played Aposl. It was already an uphill battle for him, plus he's from your region.
5: Mew2King ($51.20): stop letting your emotions control you for goodness sakes.
7: Atomsk ($32.00): I hope the job search ends well.
9: MVD: That Hair
9: Kingtoon: VGBC
9: Dabuz: That Tantrum
13: Logic: Learn the Olimar Match up. You seem to have to play it every time you come to Jersey
17: Speed: Good stuff beating Seibriik Mr. Metaknight slayer
17: Neo: Step it up, I know you can do better. Also, sorry for failing in teams.
17: Teevee: Good set
25: Lie: You were playing really well. I'm mad MD/VA had to take you out.
33: GDX: Hotel trolling was fun
49: Tkbro: what my bro said.
49: Seibrik:

65: Orion: ????, how?
65: Xaltis: FREEEEEEEEE
65: Ksizzle: Thanks for letting me borrow your controller so many times XD
65: Aposl: You got Vinnie next time. I know you're gonna start placing in tournaments soon.
97: Vermanumbis: I hope you found you wallet
97: Bionic: Good stuff as always doing what you do.

@Keitaro: Good stuff hyping and running the tournament. It was mad fun. I hope there is another.

@West Virginia Peeps: Denny's was fun, you guys are awesome.

@Florida: Step it up

@Xzax: VGBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
1: Ally ($576.00): When I tell you to wait to play your match, or that you have to wait for the stream please don't complain about it and try to convince me other wise. I'm not going to change my mind, you're just wasting my time and your time.
2: Anti ($281.60): Thank you for listening to me with out question every time I asked you to get up or wait for the stream.
3: Nairo ($153.60): ↑ Ditto ↑
4: Vinnie ($102.40): Good stuff on 4th, you really deserved it. I know that win vs. Fatal was not easy.
5: Junebug ($51.20): I'm proud of you for beating M2K, you were playing amazingly. At the same time I'm salty that you coached/cheered on Vinnie when he played Aposl. It was already an uphill battle for him, plus he's from your region.
5: Mew2King ($51.20): stop letting your emotions control you for goodness sakes.
7: Atomsk ($32.00): I hope the job search ends well.
9: MVD: That Hair
9: Kingtoon: VGBC
9: Dabuz: That Tantrum
13: Logic: Learn the Olimar Match up. You seem to have to play it every time you come to Jersey
17: Speed: Good stuff beating Seibriik Mr. Metaknight slayer
17: Neo: Step it up, I know you can do better. Also, sorry for failing in teams.
17: Teevee: Good set
25: Lie: You were playing really well. I'm mad MD/VA had to take you out.
33: Seagull Man
33: GDX: Hotel trolling was fun
49: Tkbro: what my bro said.
49: Seibrik:

65: Orion: ????, how?
65: Xaltis: FREEEEEEEEE
65: Ksizzle: Thanks for letting me borrow your controller so many times XD
65: Aposl: You got Vinnie next time. I know you're gonna start placing in tournaments soon.
97: Vermanumbis: I hope you found you wallet
97: Bionic: Good stuff as always doing what you do.

@Keitaro: Good stuff hyping and running the tournament. It was mad fun. I hope there is another.

@West Virginia Peeps: Denny's was fun, you guys are awesome.

@Florida: Step it up
NO VGBC FOR ME? sadface.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
ay yo **** you GIMR. :)

I'm just trying to save time. And not have tourney finish at 1 am.

I think I waited 3-4 hours to play Malcolm (Round 3) LOOL I wasn't going to wait another 2-3 for round 4

If you want people to see Ally play, direct him to my setups. I've got 2 recording setups so a setup will be ready 3x as fast

We should team more

But imo, running a tournament well > getting cool sets recorded

Top Bottom