• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - The Finale - RESULTS!!

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Alright few shout outs.
Rapture - LOL @ not knowing who u were for half the night, u my boy tho, commentary with you was tight.
Lmao I'm tight. Nah tho we cool, mad fun doing commentary with you and chillin in the hotel.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
ok so everyone who took part in the poker game friday night in the hotel saw how lucky i was getting right?

this hand happened the day i got back home from ktar, mine is on the right LOL...my luck ran out

Aposl

Smash Ace
WTF at this thread, the trolling is hitting critical levels run for your life!

TeeVee

Smash Lord
kk nairo, the more people the better...more money for me to win :3

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Seagull and like 70 other smashers who leave shoutouts to me like this said:
49: Tkbro- Good job on commentary.
don't shout me out anymore of this is what you gonna put

1. B***h how the hell you even hear my commentary if both of us were at the venue and you weren't even allowed to be near the commentary set up
2. I commentated like 3-4 matches so i basically did nothing commentary wise this tourney

LOL nigahz these days.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
real talk prawn let me get on that katie deal, we renting a suit at apex with a jacuzzi and infinite grapes, ive been through some hard physical work lately with carrying boxes and picking up cotton, i need get sexually pleased so i can chill, hit up my number 973 744 1041, Ima talk to her soon

Prawn

Smash Master
real talk prawn let me get on that katie deal, we renting a suit at apex with a jacuzzi and infinite grapes, ive been through some hard physical work lately with carrying boxes and picking up cotton, i need get sexually pleased so i can chill, hit up my number 973 744 1041, Ima talk to her soon
Skinny *** mo****a you couldn't lift up a shoebox string bean

:troll:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS THREAD IS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING

I love how Jason comes in here going like "Oh hai waz goin on guise?!?!?" ****in amazing.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
kate is the ec version of pound 5 reset for those of you who don't know cept kate does almost anyone apparently.

and like reset they badmouth when the tournaments over but not to the persons face.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh god lol.

Who the hell is that alt account?? It clearly isn't just anybody as his guesses aren't too far off. Seriously.

Chibo let me know who if you find out please.

And relax M2K, although I wasn't at the hotel the 2nd night I'm sure nothing happened. A lot of what is being said is bs.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMAOOOO Kingtoon is the funniest poster by far.

That donkey kong picture made my lungs turn pink again.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Oh god lol.

Who the hell is that alt account?? It clearly isn't just anybody as his guesses aren't too far off. Seriously.

Chibo let me know who if you find out please.

And relax M2K, although I wasn't at the hotel the 2nd night I'm sure nothing happened. A lot of what is being said is bs.
Hey you.

I always thought you'd be a random nerdy white guy, who knew LOOOOL

But yeah cool to finally meet you, I've seen your name too many places to not ever say hi.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Jason, Katie is not your girlfriend. For a relationship to work in any realistic sense, there has to be trust and faithfulness, that doesn't exist between you and Katie.

She has cheated on you several times, and will probably continue to cheat on you.

I'm not the only smasher aware of this who is not 17 so I think it's kind of ridiculous the way all of the other older people are choosing to handle this.

No matter how selfish Jason may be when it comes to smash/other things typically related to smash & tournaments, no one deserves to be left in the dark while people are getting laughs in and nuts off, **** is beyond ****ed up.

Katie cuddled with Seibrik in the hotel room IIRC, he may have tried some **** but does it really matter at this point? It doesn't. You thirsty *** smashers need to stick to spankwire or find another *** dumpster to stick your more-than-likely-small-and-unwashed penis in because frankly you're all a$$holes.

#spoiledyourparty

MJG

Smash Hero
lmao i dont kno y but im jus dying to this post

edit: At the katie thing - its not the point that she ****ed smashers. Everyone ****s. Its the people she ****ed that makes it funny. Ikno i said this b4 but gogddam have some **** self respect *****. We wouldnt care if u fuked a guy wit some style or some1 who atleast makes a effort to look nice b4 they leave the house. And plus i heard she got the
so all u *****s who hit wit no condmn go get that **** checked out.0.
de ad

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Jason, Katie is not your girlfriend. For a relationship to work in any realistic sense, there has to be trust and faithfulness, that doesn't exist between you and Katie.

She has cheated on you several times, and will probably continue to cheat on you.

I'm not the only smasher aware of this who is not 17 so I think it's kind of ridiculous the way all of the other older people are choosing to handle this.

No matter how selfish Jason may be when it comes to smash/other things typically related to smash & tournaments, no one deserves to be left in the dark while people are getting laughs in and nuts off, **** is beyond ****ed up.

Katie cuddled with Seibrik in the hotel room IIRC, he may have tried some **** but does it really matter at this point? It doesn't. You thirsty *** smashers need to stick to spankwire or find another *** dumpster to stick your more-than-likely-small-and-unwashed penis in because frankly you're all a$$holes.

#spoiledyourparty
NEO goin in.

Top Bottom