• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Nah everyone chill, zucco got a lucario hat for chrismas so he's hyped about ***s , aight so we sexy as hell to every girl but not ***s, so he can go look for mah boy shippo and his cat lol, u can have a hat
party with them.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Word I heard the snow is going to new levels, my dad is ragging because mad flights are getting canceled = company looses money, can't this snowstorm wait until I get back >•>, I wanted to go sliding with y'all, well have fun with da snow

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
While I approve of this trolling, long posts with nothing in them can only pulled off by one man, who's sausage was the most basic.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Sergio making the calls like he owns this!! SIKE MAH DUDE, lol idk what it takes to join the crew since I was recruited lol

jbandrew

Smash Lord
What does it take to join this. You know I play JBan/Keitaro all the time when I'm at college (Idk bout next semester tho, time will tell.)
I'll give you a goal. The day you can beat Keitaro and I in a set,

Fox vs Falco and me MK vs Fox.

Then you can join the crew. I promise. Just work towards that goal !

pwiito

Banned via Warnings

Hanzhou

Smash Journeyman
No one to play smash with South Jersey -Keith Kush
I stopped using fox vs falco. I got mk and battlefield for that lol. I thought the point of the crew was ppl who play together :<. Oh well maybe someone should teach me the mk mu then ill take you up on that offer
(insert xat smirk)

Side note: Might quit brawl next semester anywho idk yet.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
I'll give you a goal. The day you can beat Keitaro and I in a set,

Fox vs Falco and me MK vs Fox.

Then you can join the crew. I promise. Just work towards that goal !
Yo and my IC's vs your FOX................................jk.

-NAKAT-

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I stopped using fox vs falco. I got mk and battlefield for that lol. I thought the point of the crew was ppl who play together :<. Oh well maybe someone should teach me the mk mu then ill take you up on that offer
(insert xat smirk)

Side note: Might quit brawl next semester anywho idk yet.
all up to you. and I can teach you the MK matchup but you have to practice cuz that is the hardest matchup to learn according to NAKAT.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Son for the past 3 days i've been in Montclair my Snake has been running a soul train on everyone LOL Diddy, Shiek, Zelda, Marth's omg I am a troll! You suck Jesus as well as Afrochimp :D

-NAKAT's SNAKE-

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman

EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF PWII/OSCAR THAT I FOUND IN MY 8TH GRADE YEAR BOOK.

LoL

EVERYBODY POINT AND LAUGH AT HIS JEW-LIKE FRO!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Lol *****h 3x but look at yo *** in yearbook, bald as *****h, if you're trying to gun at anyone on that year book like at afrochimp with no Afro lol. Also my DDD> nakat's snake all day !!!!

jbandrew

Smash Lord

EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF PWII/OSCAR THAT I FOUND IN MY 8TH GRADE YEAR BOOK.

LoL

EVERYBODY POINT AND LAUGH AT HIS JEW-LIKE FRO!

^ BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. lol siek nah yo u look like an immigrant american <3. Much love for you good sir. NOW GET BACK IN THE WORK SITE. (I'm an exploiting boss exploiting immigrants).

Ew... cuz im an immigrant. :D

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Lol *****h 3x but look at yo *** in yearbook, bald as *****h, if you're trying to gun at anyone on that year book like at afrochimp with no Afro lol. Also my DDD> nakat's snake all day !!!!
WHY YOU MAD DOE?!

Also,

MY SHEIK > NAKAT'S ICE CLIMBERS. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT HE GOT HIS *** WHOOPED.

Btw, this is 3x. I don't feel like signing in lol.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
WHY YOU MAD DOE?!

Also,

MY SHEIK > NAKAT'S ICE CLIMBERS. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT HE GOT HIS *** WHOOPED.

Btw, this is 3x. I don't feel like signing in lol.
get ***** by sheeeeik!

ALL DAY. Man go sheik on him in tournament son, watch him lose =3

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
I SD'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was at 179!!!!!! I was at 0 yo stfu I jumped off with him and died

-NAKAT-

EDIT:

I'm not gonna delete NAKATs post but, he was not at 0.

I gimped him but, he all of a sudden has amnesia and wants to make up the situation -__-.

Top Bottom