• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I disbanded the RUN crew a little over a month ago. None of them played anymore besides Eazy which is rarely and Yes who claims he never plays/doesn't like the game.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I disbanded the RUN crew a little over a month ago. None of them played anymore besides Eazy which is rarely and Yes who claims he never plays/doesn't like the game.
Why you gotta say that? Last time I played was Inui's crappy tourney, and if I do ask to play, it's to play Project M. I'd play to hang out with people or to help them if they want. That's about it.

-1 respect because you know all of this and still say this crap?

Keitaro

I don't see how what you said objects what I said. You say you don't like Brawl and as you posted you don't even play it. Its nice that you play to hang out though, which was why I was gonna play Project M with ya'll before the semester ended but Eazy squandered.

I probably shouldn't have said "claim"

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I don't see how what you said objects what I said. You say you don't like Brawl and as you posted you don't even play it. Its nice that you play to hang out though, which was why I was gonna play Project M with ya'll before the semester ended but Eazy squandered.

I probably shouldn't have said "claim"
You also shouldn't have italicized it lol.

Anyway, nakat's booty.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
His name is Naota...

not Oscar, Oscar.

[It was animated by Gainax, who also did TTGL, not sure if it was actually written by the same dude.]

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I'm so not used to ppl calling me by my first name that i thought they were referring to the amine character XD. Ok sorry lol

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Tags sound much better than firsts names tho XD. Also my family wants to go to washingtong which is near pound5 During that date so I might be able to bring some frewnds along 4 free, don't know yet tho. Hype cause I'm actually going to p5 lol

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Tags sound much better than firsts names tho XD. Also my family wants to go to washingtong which is near pound5 During that date so I might be able to bring some frewnds along 4 free, don't know yet tho. Hype cause I'm actually going to p5 lol
You know I am in there with you so..... don't ask me lol. Lets team by the way and go home with the pot. You already know what strategy we are using.

Edit: HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Ok lol lets make some pot, what trney tho? We using the A-12 formation stradegy! New year now in Mexico, now fireworks!! Bout to go buy em!!

Keitaro

Honestly I don't need to play him with mks like yours and Pwii's right there. I do wanna hear how Pwii does against him so Orion can see how much his prodigy improved.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I'm going play him as soon as I get back. Like the 2nd, I plan to play him 24/7 till the day he leaves to improve + He's a close friend to me( He's like 5 mins walking distance from me so there's no exuse for me not to do anyways !). He makes me smarter when I play him, he points out all my mistakes and yells at me when he gets desperate XD of me not fixing them, tough teachers do teach you a lot tho.

INB499STOCKMATCHESALLDAY, those were the practice days lol

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Honestly I don't need to play him with mks like yours and Pwii's right there. I do wanna hear how Pwii does against him so Orion can see how much his prodigy improved.
Yea Oscar is getting better day by day. After watching some videos I think I am going to switch up my Fox's playstyle. I am going to Mimic the Japanese players a bit because I see a lot of things I like and a lot of things American Fox's aren't doing. As for my MK **** that ***** he's gay already lol nah I want to develop him a bit too and I always have my IC's <3
I'm going play him as soon as I get back. Like the 2nd, I plan to play him 24/7 till the day he leaves to improve + He's a close friend to me( He's like 5 mins walking distance from me so there's no exuse for me not to do anyways !). He makes me smarter when I play him, he points out all my mistakes and yells at me when he gets desperate XD of me not fixing them, tough teachers do teach you a lot tho.

INB499STOCKMATCHESALLDAY, those were the practice days lol
Why can't we do 99 stocks? :( also Jband is a terrible teacher god dammit that ***** sucks he tried to come over my house today in hopes of me training him!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
LOl bleachigo salty ***, it's aight tho mah boy afrochimp gave u dic!!!. We can 99 stock matches tyrell lol, just that u never asked me too + u like going like a wholebunch of different characters to play. 99 stock matches last about 3 hours Rofl, so if ur up to it!! Let's get it XD!!

Edit: Lol at Jband wtf yo, I respect ur smash 64 skills tho XD

NAKAT

Smash Champion
LOl bleachigo salty ***, it's aight tho mah boy afrochimp gave u dic!!!. We can 99 stock matches tyrell lol, just that u never asked me too + u like going like a wholebunch of different characters to play. 99 stock matches last about 3 hours Rofl, so if ur up to it!! Let's get it XD!!
The only characters I use against you that are legit would be Fox, MK, IC's. All my other charaters are poop son! I actually want to do 99 stocks with Ic's and see how that goes. we out son when can I come over?

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
The only characters I use against you that are legit would be Fox, MK, IC's. All my other charaters are poop son! I actually want to do 99 stocks with Ic's and see how that goes. we out son when can I come over?
Ur snake> ur ics, real talk dawg XD. and umm sure whenever I get back, Friday?

Top Bottom