• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAN Odyssey Tourney (RESULTS POSTED)- Venice, FL - June 14 - Brawl

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
Abe, Pink, and I will be there reppin' GSM, the official MWFL crew...
I hope Nero, Abscent, and especially Polmex can make it out to this one.
These tournys will be the replacement to the Darkside tournys.
Im done hosting tournys until I find a new venue...

See everyone there!
yea abe mentioned this to me the other day. i love close to home tournies. i'll be here for sure.

Villain DE ad

Smash Cadet
yeah there will be darkside kids there but dont worry about them for the most part they are all scrubby...

gsm will be there, you and your friends, and i know some cfl ppl will come for this, as well as maybe a little swfl
I really doubt it. No one plays up there anyore

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i shall be there

i officially challenge anyone to a $5 pool MM

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You got it. You'll probably destroy me though, heh. ;) By the way, food match... you down?
you coming to this? good ****, good sir

fine, but i refuse to do steak. maybe if we meet in the grand finals we can do a steak match, since both will be in the money anyway

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
if anyone needs housing the night before you can stay at my house, its really nice and my dad will be in europe =) i can prob house the night of too if anyone doesnt wanna drive back/wants to get crunk and smash at my place

this is pretty much open to anyone, even if i hate you

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if anyone needs housing the night before you can stay at my house, its really nice and my dad will be in europe =) i can prob house the night of too if anyone doesnt wanna drive back/wants to get crunk and smash at my place

do you hate me abe?

Foda

Smash Apprentice

i'll come, should i bring a wii?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I might. It's doubtful... :urg: By the way, if we ever meet in the grand finals of anything, steak match that *****! :colorful:

Do you hate me, Abe?
thats a ****ing deal son. everytime. hell, win or loss, i might buy a steak for myself anyway. that **** is delicious

abe, its very tempting to stay at your place friday night rather than driving back and forth on the day of the tourney. would it be alright if i stayed there that friday? i dunno who you currently have interested in staying and how many you want over and whatnot

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
gmoney- nah i dont hate ya sry if i made it seem that way.... and if nfl decides to come u guys are def welcome for housing

gdx yah man u can crash we'll talk about it later on in the week or something

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
Hey i'm all up for some friday night smashing. (perhaps we could start before 1 am this time :p) however i think ill leave all the "getting crunk" to you guys.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Abe, I was just kidding anyways (making the same joke as the Dragon of Games X), but that's straight. If I do come down, we should get some Wario dittos in. ;)
you forgot a comma between games and X. the pause makes it like 10x funnier

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Hey Abe, if you have room, Dect, Nine, and myself might head up that way friday night for a bit too (just to hang out and smash of course, not for housing. XD )

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
KAMANO can you get a list going so we see how big the tourney will be, and please get a number of how many locals will be attending.... thanks bahdy.

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Sure, I actually already made a quick list for myself, but I hadn't put it up since several people seemed sorta iffy on attending or not. Current count from those interested is 25. 26

Adding a list to the first post now

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
yo, guess i wont be coming anymore. i would have come no problem, but apparently WATO wants to do an all day crew day. so yeah.

-hiro

Awww, lame. :(

Are you sure you can't convince them to all come to the tourney and do the all day thing friday or sunday? :O

Foda

Smash Apprentice
I'll bring my wii/brawl for the tourney, abe do you have a couple tvs to have more than 1 wii going? :)

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
lol yeah i got like 6-7 tvs im my house cause my family is ********...

nero- maybe ill have a little tournie if enough ppl are being housed friday

xyz- im pretty sure this tournie will be decent, especially if you and a couple guys come from cfl...plus i can house ya friday for a fest/maybe another tournie...so itll be worth it get ur brazilian *** down here

hiroshi thats dissapointing you should just fvck wato and come, bring hungrybox

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th

xyz- im pretty sure this tournie will be decent, especially if you and a couple guys come from cfl...plus i can house ya friday for a fest/maybe another tournie...so itll be worth it get ur brazilian *** down here

lol, nah man, i love my crew. we are all going to typhoon lagoon!!! hbox is going too!!!l lol

-hiro

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice

lol i was just joking but hey if we have enough peeps why not.

edit: we'll have to play some casuals with our new characters, im working on pika right now. and if you want i can give you some meta practice for your ic's.

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
pffffft me and abe will be taking first place in teams so your name is irrelevant :p....

though come to think of it we need a team name x_x

Top Bottom