• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAN Odyssey Tourney (RESULTS POSTED)- Venice, FL - June 14 - Brawl

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
Wow, over 1,00 views and over 80 posts.
AND still counting...

No thread I've made for a tourny has even come close.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
me and HRnut will stay the night too, but we wont be there for awhile that night

i call the part of the floor thats carpet. I slept on the hardwood floor at polmex's place, and it was not fun at all

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
heh ill probably sleep at my place since yours is going to be so crowded.

Foda

Smash Apprentice
You can add fl0py to the list, he'll be coming for sure as well. there are 2 other friends of mine that may be coming but it's still up in the air.. kamano you want to drive up tomorrow for the brawlfest at my place? :)

Foda

Smash Apprentice
</3 :( well we'll have to get some online brawls in some time then

oh, also sign me up for bringing a wii

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
</3 :( well we'll have to get some online brawls in some time then

oh, also sign me up for bringing a wii

added

A TV or two would be helpful as well if anyone's able, just for safety's sake. If we get 1-2 extra TVs and 6 total Wiis the tourney should move along nicely.

I can't be giving away my playstyle before the tourney now can I?

Just kidding, hit me up on AIM or something whenever and I'll try and play ya, though since my swap magic just arrived yesterday for my PS2 I'll probably be spending the next few days playing a lot of SF3:3s, MvC2, and pretty much every NIS game ever made.

Foda

Smash Apprentice
added

A TV or two would be helpful as well if anyone's able, just for safety's sake. If we get 1-2 extra TVs and 6 total Wiis the tourney should move along nicely.

I can't be giving away my playstyle before the tourney now can I?

Just kidding, hit me up on AIM or something whenever and I'll try and play ya, though since my swap magic just arrived yesterday for my PS2 I'll probably be spending the next few days playing a lot of SF3:3s, MvC2, and pretty much every NIS game ever made.
haha alright man sounds good

Tandy

Smash Rookie
does anyone need a teamate for this?

im good friends with abe and ive been playing with him/raef a lot recently

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
Im having a smashfest tonight, June 6th at Darkside Comics if anyone's interested.
Starts at 9:30pm.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
would the ppl staying at my place be willing to throw like 5 bucks each for food?

that way u wouldnt have to leave for fast food and stuff

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
would the ppl staying at my place be willing to throw like 5 bucks each for food?

that way u wouldnt have to leave for fast food and stuff
id be willing to, as long as there isnt a krystals near your house. krystals > pizza

Foda

Smash Apprentice
id be willing to, as long as there isnt a krystals near your house. krystals > pizza
gdx i will venture with you to find a krystals if there's one anywhere remotely close *drool* i havent eaten a delicious krystal burger in so many years

if no krystal then yes to the $5

also KAMANO! Sign up Loza, old buddy of mine coming up from Miami for the tourney he said he'd 100% going to be there, also he'll be coming to abe's if it's cool

Foda

Smash Apprentice
lol, get that frozen burger stuff out of here

theres gotta be a krystals near you, and me/foda are gonna find it
YES WE ARE.

foda how many ppl do u plan on bringing meeting at my place? ill have to cap it off at a certain point
It's looking like 4 right now including me, there might be one more. I can start telling my friends whom I'm getting to go to this to just meet at LAN Odyssey on sat instead of bringing them with me to your place :p
double post

gdx there is no krystals get it out of ur diddy maining brain
THERE MUST BEEEEE!!!

Foda

Smash Apprentice
lol what? i pass by it on memorial blvd every morning to get to work, so thats why i know of it.
sorry i should have quoted abe, i was laughing at abe's comment and you posted before i refreshed

ROFL @ look at this horse! this is a big horse! and then he calls it a butterfly :laugh:

Foda

Smash Apprentice
Hey abe looks like I'm going to be giving S4mus4thew1n a ride to the tourney, that would be a grand total of 5 of us to your house. I anticipate no more people lol

Top Bottom