• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAN Odyssey Tourney (RESULTS POSTED)- Venice, FL - June 14 - Brawl

OTRU...

Smash Champion
iight so me and skrach are gonna team at this, gonna bring back those melee good times!!!

so watch out, we're gonna own y'all :D

yo will hook it up with two spots in your car?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
iight so me and skrach are gonna team at this, gonna bring back those melee good times!!!

This is gonna be crazy because if i team with Gmoney...we'll have 2 MK and marth teams...it'd be pretty epic if we happen to fight each other...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
speaking of teams....a teammate. i need one

and will's in my car, which is currently full

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834

LOL! you're loco in da cabeza if you think I'll ever take my car past 1 hour for a tourney again. $63.00 to fill up you're tank is not good times. like im not even str8 with that. I'm just gonna be riding with that GDX.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
History of **** Emulators

Team **** Emulators will $10 MM any other team 3/5.
Will: hey John (Rx) what happend to you're computer??

John: My computer is fuked up because Frames, gave me **** EMULATORS!!

Will::laugh:

Equi

Smash Ace
I'd so come to this if I could get a ride. Me and Afro will pay mad gas money and teach you how to be the best in the world.

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
Wow, more and more people are coming to this...
This is MOS DEF gonna be the BIGGEST MWFL tourny.

Good sh*t Kamano, way to rep the Midwest!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
soooooooooooooo alvin you still coming or what?

i cant wait. been trying out some things to help diddy's killing efficiency, cause letting ZSS live at 150% is a deep concern. hopefully they work out, at least somewhat

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
soooooooooooooo alvin you still coming or what?

i cant wait. been trying out some things to help diddy's killing efficiency, cause letting ZSS live at 150% is a deep concern. hopefully they work out, at least somewhat
I guess if I have too :(. lol Most likely I will, hopefully my gamebridge will arrive by then so I can try it out there.

Finch

Smash Lord
Will: hey John (Rx) what happend to you're computer??

John: My computer is fuked up because Frames, gave me **** EMULATORS!!

Will::laugh:
I think it actually went like this:

John: My computer is fuked up because frames gave me a virus with that that gamecube emulator.

Will: That's probably because there is no gamecube emulator

Car: rofl

Frames

DI
excuse me, but as the aforementioned person i believe I know the story best

john: frames i wanna play some ****ty nes rom but idk where to get it

me: well john, heres the best nes emulator, idk where the rom is, you'll have to google for it

john: well ok i'll go look for it on random websites, even though i was too lazy to get an antivirus program for my computer, oh noes my computer is dead!!!

And that's how it really happened.

Frames

DI
no john, it was ur fault, you asked me for that so you could get some stupid game, then you went and fvcked up your desktop, which I FIXED later, lol

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
I'd be down for this for monthlies, but I probably wouldn't be able to go to every one. As far as Melee is concerned, I'm not picking that game up again unless it takes over in popularity, but that'd be cool for the Melee advocates.
This should definitely become a monthly thing and as for Melee, I just don't think the game is making ANY type of comeback. Melee tourny attendance is declining with each new Melee tourny. And I'm definitely not going back to it.

See everyone there...

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I haven't checked this thread whatsoever since it's creation and I don't feel like reading through it...

Is anyone from CFL going to this that has room in their car and wouldn't mind me going like Finch or someone? Or @Joe/Louis/Ryan I don't know whether one or more of you have a car or if any of you want to go but maybe we could start a car with us 4 and split gas money...

If not then good luck to everyone! :D

possibly doing Melee also?
**** YESSSSS

Top Bottom