• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAN Odyssey Tourney (RESULTS POSTED)- Venice, FL - June 14 - Brawl

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
(9:49:52 PM) Abe: dude the tournie isnt store credit is it lol
(9:50:31 PM) Kamano77: no, it can't be, they have nothing to buy, lol
(9:50:37 PM) Abe: lol ok cool
(9:51:19 PM) Abe: its gonna be ****ing solid
(9:55:25 PM) Kamano77: yeah, hopefully
(9:55:34 PM) Kamano77: we might have to switch the winner's payouts a little
(9:55:47 PM) Kamano77: the store is asking for slightly more than just the $5 door fee, so we're thinking of giving them 10% of the pot
(9:56:17 PM) Abe: give em 10% thats fair
(9:56:24 PM) Abe: plus 5 dollar door fee thats a lot
(9:56:25 PM) Kamano77: yeah, that's what we were thinking
(9:56:43 PM) Abe: they will prob get at least like 200 dollars in door fee alone
(9:56:47 PM) Abe: and then 10 percent
(9:56:51 PM) Abe: thats fine

pretty much sums up the current situation. So it's not a big deal, but the lan center is going to get 10% or so off the top of the pot. Still have to talk to the owner to determine specifics, or if it's still necessary after telling him how many people we're expecting, but at this point it's a strong possibility that we'll have to take a little out of the pot for the venue.

Details as soon as I can get them.

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
lol afro you'd think with all the money you win you could take a limo to this. seriously though, where do you live? (i'd look it up but map quest and my ps3 dont get along.)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Dang, it looks like I AM going to this after all.

No Gmonies are allowed to go to this.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Thats cool gdx, i get off at 7pm friday, but im gonna try to get off early that day, and uf youre too tired we can stay sat night! See ya, alvin can meet at my house, so we can take him.

Hrnut
Xyz
rx
Garbanzo

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Thats cool gdx, i get off at 7pm friday, but im gonna try to get off early that day, and uf youre too tired we can stay sat night! See ya, alvin can meet at my house, so we can take him.

Hrnut
Xyz
rx
Garbanzo
yea...i guess thats good. just bring you, alvin, and rx to hrnut's house as soon as you can friday (which is around 7 something anyway cause rx is getting a ride to your house around that time) and we'll leave from there. ill pm you hrnut's address

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Are you still going to this GDX or will you not be able to?
lol what. we're making plans to meet at your house around 7-8 and then drive to abes friday night

but ill be at your house before all of them cause im coming right after work to ultimately save me an hour of driving (either drive to my house from work, then to your house, which is about 2 hours. or drive from work to your house, which is about 1...yea you know which one i choose)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol what. we're making plans to meet at your house around 7-8 and then drive to abes friday night

but ill be at your house before all of them cause im coming right after work to ultimately save me an hour of driving (either drive to my house from work, then to your house, which is about 2 hours. or drive from work to your house, which is about 1...yea you know which one i choose)
oh, okay cool then i'll let my roommates know that thats whats gonna happen, maybe we can even get in some good practice b4 we go...its all up to you guys...well this should be a pretty epic weekend.:chuckle: try not to have to fight me at the tourney please

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh, okay cool then i'll let my roommates know that thats whats gonna happen, maybe we can even get in some good practice b4 we go...its all up to you guys...well this should be a pretty epic weekend.:chuckle: try not to have to fight me at the tourney please
oh, didnt you know? my diddy kong looked at a full moon, and now he is giant saiyan monkey. i dont think your marth is as skilled as Yajirobe, so Marth might get wrecked by a mouth energy-beam.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
oh, didnt you know? my diddy kong looked at a full moon, and now he is giant saiyan monkey. i dont think your marth is as skilled as Yajirobe, so Marth might get wrecked by a mouth energy-beam.
LOL...yo my marth is ready for that spamming Bair monkey pro tactic of yours lol yo you remember that emo chick from Krystals...Emo johns lol....sack attacks make employees emo lol wow that menu sounds gay:laugh:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
xYz, I am getting to your house at like 7:15 ish (PM) on Friday.

Don't go anywhere without me!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Sheer, you should create a new car full of people, cuz i think colbol wants to go, and you could probably find another person to go and someone to drive you all.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i also think louis and joe wanna go... dont leave colin out...f@g.

ALSO...

TEAM **** EMULATORS are taking this.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
...lol wtf team name is that? you can only hope to have a team name as epic as...

Next time on DragonNut Z

or if i dont team with nick, me and alvin may team under Minoriteam

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
louis joe colin sheer = a car. you guys should gooooooo

and I like team **** Emulators

Top Bottom