• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm getting this shirt mailed to me.

It reads "Don't get hit" if you can't see it.
omfg. <3

There's no better shirt than that. I tried to get SleepyK to send me the vector of Isai's face so I could print it off myself, but no luck. =(

Matt

Banned via Administration

What's that Donkey Kong? You want me to BAN EVERYONE ON SMASHBOARDS?!? Well, if you say so!

What, DK noooo! This is highly inappropriate behavior! He's not even the right age for a proper reaping! I'm starting to think that maybe DK doesn't have the best judgment.

But Toad approves! =D

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
^ Ha ha! Nice comic routine my man. ^^ Oh and you rock for having an Adidas windbreaker jacket on. I have the same one you're wearing!

Oh and thanks for all the nice comments fellas. I am much obliged!

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer

Test image from Sunday's shoot.

We did a bunch of pinup-style stuff so a lot of I don't really feel comfortable posting here because of the young'uns =p

And I think that hairstyle with the stupid poofy bangs will make anyone's forehead look like a billboard :urg:

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Everytime I see that necklace I want it >=[

Click and scroll down towards the end.

I took it off of its chain and put it on a strand of black pearls from Penney's. =p

Alchemy Gothic is neato, though. I love some of their jewelry designs.

and Dekuu are you serious
I have like, 8 tattoos.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Awesome, so does he.

You should do a :mad: face next time.
I'll give you internets.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Your beard never ceases to amaze, CogSmooch.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
My boyfriend likes to go behind people taking group pictures and make a funny face. His one friend sidled in with this huge group of people at a restaurant and did that one time, too.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
My boyfriend likes to go behind people taking group pictures and make a funny face. His one friend sidled in with this huge group of people at a restaurant and did that one time, too.
haha that's hilarious xD

I did that one time in France with my friend. We were right outside the Moulin Rouge (Can't spell)

Sanu

Smash Champion
ZZOMG PICTURES!

Tiny picture of me with my old glasses circa August 2008:

Random New Years Eve 2009 party picture mofoooooo!:

That's all I have access to at work <.<; And now I'm done work, so it's time to go home. Kbai!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Were'nt you guys hot in there? Or the other guys were f-ing freezing then...

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
It was a marathon. It was relatively cool if you decided not to run for 5 hours straight.

And yeah, it belongs to the guy in the orange sweatshirt. He had someone he knows make it for him. They bought the conductor hat, and then sewed the patch on. I don't know if they made the patch, or what. But yeah, it looks a lot better than just a baseball cap with the patch, which is all I've ever seen until he got his for Halloween a few years ago.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omg. That's sooo cool McFox. WANT HAT. ;[

Dad wanted to take some pictures of me as a promo idea for one of his company projects.

My dog is so cute. <3 And yes, Melbourne city in the background! : D

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Is that dog smirking McFox? Also on the subject of hats, I found the most amazing Fidel Castro type hat the other day but it was too small for me :(

Top Bottom