• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Rockin' the suspenders while watching the Australian Open final.

dammit. Just realised there's booze in the picture. Nevermind -_-.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
DOGGIES! I HAS DOGGIES TOO!

This is Mosbey. He's my brother's chocolate lab. He's being crate trained right now and this is how he feels about it.

This is Carousel Shades of Fire; we call him Shady because his show dog name is really gay. Shady has been my best friend for... 9 years now and he's old. I'm told he does nothing but sleep now and act depressed, but he's really happy when I'm home from school.

<3 doggies :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dekuu, naturally! :D But photobucket is being a poo, so no examples. ;[

OMG CHOCOLATE LAB IS CUTE AS. <3 PUPPPYYYY.

And while we're on doggies, not mine, belongs to my friend but I got to spend the day chasing around after her : D

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
bahaha TM thats such an adorable dog

same with SB

i have a ****zhu and a cocker spaniel..but no pics *sigh*

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
Yeah, it was pretty funny to try the sunglasses out when I realised she had the same size head as me.

There's some pics of her donning a superman shirt + grumpy face but I can't find them :'(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
A friend's...
Dr. Jones:
I want one! I'm not even kidding. I used to have two Basset Hounds when I was a kid so it always makes me smile when I see one :)

That is a Basset Hound right?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
You people's dogs are precious, and yet if a burgular came in I.....don't think they could do much. X_X

Mines could though. He's a Black Lab. His name is Gordo.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I want one! I'm not even kidding. I used to have two Basset Hounds when I was a kid so it always makes me smile when I see one :)

That is a Basset Hound right?
Yep that's a Basset Hound... the wife & I loooove them and want one so bad. The only dog that we might want more is a Welsh Corgi, speaking of which...
OMGGGGGGGGGGG

You people's dogs are precious, and yet if a burgular came in I.....don't think they could do much. X_X

Mines could though. He's a Black Lab. His name is Gordo.

yeah, cause the point of owning a dog is... violence? >_>
<3 labs, though

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Yep that's a Basset Hound... the wife & I loooove them and want one so bad. The only dog that we might want more is a Welsh Corgi, speaking of which...

OMGGGGGGGGGGG

yeah, cause the point of owning a dog is... violence? >_>
<3 labs, though
The main point of owning a dog is so that it can help pummel the snot out of an intruder especially if you don't live in a rich neighborhood. Ya know...the kind that leaves there doors to there cars unlocked at night.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

OMGGGGGGGGGGG
xD I love Corgi's too. We know what's what when it comes to awesome dogs

This thread is really making me wish I had a puppy now, but the apartment life kinda steps on that idea.....

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
The main point of owning a dog is so that it can help pummel the snot out of an intruder especially if you don't live in a rich neighborhood. Ya know...the kind that leaves there doors to there cars unlocked at night.
I got a dog because I wanted someone to chill with me while Cody was at work =\

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
=| If that is a main point, it should be a very small main point. Where do you live?

And no fair Cashed >=[ I demand more Corgi pictures from you NOW.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I tried to make fake dog-ears to put on my cat, so I could post them on here... but then I got too lazy.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I just tried to get pictures of Puppeh right now, and this is what I got:

this is him falling away from the bed.

this is him falling down after tripping over his feet.

He looks even more silly with the taped ears and booties.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Yes, yes he does.

We tried taping Mr. Peabody's ears up too, but it didn't work. They're still pretty flaccid, and wow that's the first time I've seriously been able to use that word in a non-perverted way.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
ahahhahhahahahahah those are amazing pictures

why does your dog have booties?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
He'll rip his face and ears up if I don't put them on him, because he doesn't like his ears being taped.

I also had to treat his ears with neosporin and intensive moisturizing lotion because his ears were pretty chapped when I got him, and he'd scratch and pick at them then, too.

Really, it's just better than getting him a cone.
He can barely walk the way it is -_-

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I don't have a dog :( so instead, here's a picture of my horribly burnt foot :)

I hope you can all to learn from my mistake and put sunscreen on your feet when you go to the beach.

I was lucky that by roommate Randall Raptor just so happened to be a dermatologist and was able to give me some cream for my foot as a way of apologizing for his earlier attempt to devour me alive.

Mith_

Smash Champion
wow you have a pet named momo too tom?

This is my pet momo, he jumped on my bed and it was so cute i had to take a picture!

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Rockin' the suspenders while watching the Australian Open final.

dammit. Just realised there's booze in the picture. Nevermind -_-.
OK! Was finally able to put up the edited version after Photobucket was being lame.

Top Bottom