• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by McFox
I need to figure out how to make my banner larger...
a banner-pump or bannagra will usually do the trick. there's also some banner-enhancing herbal supplements, but the FDA doesn't generally approve of them.

Originally posted by Cashed
X, there's a picture in that.

Kiki was just rambling before posting it.
A picture in what? What? wtf are you talking about?
stfu

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
X, click the last period in Kiki's post. Geez, even I saw that...
After looking about four times

~ Azure

zelda85

Smash Ace
lol, there's still this topic...

I can't believe that this is still up after such a loooong time.
Ah, how could I not post in the thread that launched my awesome fame ? :chuckle:
since I'm half-back, for the joys of you all I'll consider If posting a new pic of me.
hey, afterall I have a reputation to keep high here....

oh,I was about to forget : I love you SuperChencho

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Waah, Zelda85's still alive! :3 Good to see you do know the boards still exist XD Hope alls been fine n' dandy, and as for another pic, I don't think there's any guy who would say no at the moment XD

Meh, taken today to show some friends. Formal dress XD.

zelda85

Smash Ace
...waaaaahh !!!!
I'm sooo happy to hear from you again too !!!
I looked at your site on DA you simply have wonderful stuff there !!! awesome job girl :3

I wish I'd be as talented as you at making photos...*sigh* I like snapping shots everywhere and at anytime but....uhh...not surely like yours !

...and lol, thank you for the compliments....; )

Matt

Banned via Administration
Re: lol, there's still this topic...

Originally posted by zelda85
since I'm half-back, for the joys of you all I'll consider If posting a new pic of me.
hey, afterall I have a reputation to keep high here....
A reputation, eh? Hmm, that reminds me of something you said back in November of 2002 when suggesting forum award topics...

"...my absence doesn't mean you have to completly forgot about me ,though ....the most "undressed" female member of the boards *cough*mypic*cough*underweartopic*cough* ; )"

The funny thing: I think the guys at this forum are respectful enough towards us not to bug you about nude pics or marrying you if you or I post new pictures. However, there is a certain member I worry about...

...Toasty. -.-;

Originally posted by zelda85
oh,I was about to forget : I love you SuperChencho
You've been back for one day and already you've re-established a love triangle/nanogon/ubergon?!? Where does it end, Sara? Where does it end?!

Before we know it, James, Corn-dog, Rudy, and anyone else who can't resist us (which is everyone) will join in on the lovin'! I'm sure there are UN sanctions against this kind of promiscuity... ;)

On a slightly more serious note, I asked Sara if I could make a profile page for her (like mine, with two "profile pictures" included) at our web site. She didn't say no, so I assume it's a yes.

Err, but assumption making can be a bad thing...

SuperChencho

Smash Ace
MSRP: $0.02

Originally posted by Matt
You've been back for one day and already you've re-established a love triangle/nanogon/ubergon?!? Where does it end, Sara? Where does it end?!
Let the girl do her thing, Matt. Obviously she's not getting enough lovin' from you, Mr. Love Machine.

Just kidding. I love you too, girl.

And Matt, for a second there I thought you were worried about me.

Matt

What do you take me for, a jealous boyfriend?

It's not like I ever worriedly snapped at KirbyMan3k two years ago or told Sara to change her AIM name to something that only I would know because so many SWF guys contacted her constantly. And I certainly would never get angry at Sara for having male friends. And never ever would I toss 'n' turn at night at the thought that Sara frequents a dance club and the local pool wearing practically nothing...

OH GOD! *sobs*

Minus the violent twitches I have from time to time, I think I'm over all that jealousy/worry stuff... until now.

*discreetly adds Chencho to his hit list*

zelda85

Smash Ace
Re: MSRP: $0.02

Originally posted by SuperChencho
Let the girl do her thing, Matt. Obviously she's not getting enough lovin' from you, Mr. Love Machine.

Just kidding. I love you too, girl.
* blows kiss *
...straight and clear ; )

Matt, yessss....assumptions are a veeery bad thing.....
plus a reputation is a reputation, no matter of what kind that is, right ? * sticks out her tongue *

Matt

Blargh.

OMG, you're on right now??? Why can't you be on AIM?! Why must you tease me so?!

Hey, I just realized that there isn't a crying smilie. But I guess it wouldn't be much of a "smilie" if it was so sad.

So anyway, *sob.*

zelda85

Smash Ace
I have just half an hour of freedom, Matty.

...quite a short time for everything , right ?

...and you know that I'm a professional teaser, I'm just doin' my job :D

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
zelda... I remember when I would talk to you really late at night on AIM. :C Good to see you poking your head in.

SuperChencho

Smash Ace

Reason #8 why SCh doesn't post his pictures on the Net: Hitmen.

Regarding TM's last picture: Wow. This is a side of you I didn't know (granted, I don't know all your sides anyway). Funny thing, my mom walked by the screen when I was away briefly, and when I came back, she had this face that was all like, "I think my son is looking a soft-core pron." And sorry, but your arms looked sunburned or something.

zelda85, I don't know if someone has got you up to speed in these here forums. Yes, things have changed a lot in the past year or so. There's CSHD's new name, Giygas demotion, the RPG, new Melee structure, and the list goes on.

A lot of the vets are making a comeback. This may be SWF's Second Golden Age.

~My two cents.

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Matt! Why would you worry about me?

It's not like I'm in any way inclined to try to guide your sweet little Italian girl to the dark ways of lesbianism... The thought never even crossed my mind, in fact. You must be imagining things; tell me, Matt... Do you feel secure in your relationship? Perhaps this is an indication that you do not have all the security you truly need.

Sara, I'll have you know, I require very little security in a relationship.

That said, Matt's head is easy to **** with.

Sugar and spice, babe.

Matt

Lol, riiight, my head is easy to **** with? As if I took any of the things you said in that chat room seriously.

Not that you give a darn: but I take those things offensely whoever says them because of the context and frequency. It's lewd, it's inappropriate, it's immature, and it's really quite annoying. You think you're the first to say perverted things about my girlfriend? Heck, not even I was the first.

It's ooold and needs to stop. Sure, it's the only way to get the attention of anyone in those stupid chats (at least when they're particularly crowded) and even I say some things that should never be said. But let's put it behind us, shall we?

The occasional "I love Sara" thing I'm okay with, because she's a loveable person (and this is good, clean, lovin' fun.. feel free to join in, Zappy). But my one request to everyone, whether they have any respect for me and Sara or not: please keep your sexual garbage to yourself.. or to the Backroom.

Matt wants none of it. I swear. Why are you looking at me like I'm a liar?

But no hard feelin's, Toasty. I don't hate you, nor do I worry about you. Just, y'know, try to grow up a little. ;)

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Matt, I was kidding. Calm yourself, bichiño. Of course I knew you didn't take things seriously. I'm surprised you took that seriously, though.

Besides, it's not old to me. And if growing up means I can't amuse myself in whatever way strikes me as the most self-gratifiying at any given moment, I don't think intend to ever grow up. Sorry, babe!

I never saw these famed sexy underwear pictures, anyway, or any other pictures of your supposedly sessy Italian chicky. ::shrug::

Crono

BRoomer
BRoomer
SARA GET NEKKID I WANNA SEE THEM JOOBERS *oggle*

Matt, shut the **** up and stop spamming up this thread with your senseless tirade of jealousy over your internet friend. You're being a prick over nothing.

I'm gonna cyber with Sara later. I'm gonna make her type my name in all caps. Repeatedly.

Matt

Turtle?

Sorry if I sounded shnippy, Toasty. I guess it is a little senseless that I'm setting ground rules for what people can and can't say about me and Sara... almost seems insecure of me, eh? -_-;

To cover my embarrassing tracks, I'm going to post a silly picture.

I guess a steady diet of pasta and pizza is filled with too many carbs for Mario. He should have tried Atkins. Oh ho ho!

EDIT: Lol, I got another warning point? I'm one step closer to being modded for my spammy, immature posts. I'll follow in your footsteps yet, my wonderful little Crono!

Asshat.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
Originally posted by Crono
You're such a *****.

Try focusing on the real world, cockass.
Crono, want to ease up a bit there buddy? Let's not get into that whole "let's flame Matt for making his own decisions" thing again.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
You know, for a topic about pictures, there seems to be a shortage of pictures.

I know there's a picture of me somewhere in this topic, feel free to search for it if you care that much.

In other news, zelda's picture needs to be reposted so I can add it to my banner :p.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Wow, I came into the poolroom for the first time today. I found myself searching through all these posts, obsessed by your random discussions. The more I read, the more I wondered. Was I missing out for the past month, not raising my post count, and neglecting the pool room?

Then it hit me. . . You guys are ****in crazy in here. Back to the debate hall for me. Snex's constant desire to be right is waaaaay more of a dose of reality. . .

*Note* anything that you think is sarcasm in this. . . IS SARCASM*

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
zelda... I remember when I would talk to you really late at night on AIM. :C Good to see you poking your head in.
Cashed, I think everyone did that for a while.

Hey, Matt and I can solve any differences we have with weapons.
As of right now, I am ahead of him.

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
Lets try to keep this more on the lighter side.

Matt: You shine the spotlight on yourself and zelda85 whether you mean to or not, so you'll have to accept that the discussion will lean towards your affairs as long as you continue to allow or instigate conversation regarding you and your lady. If you don't care for the remarks, ignore them and try branching out onto topics that don't directly or indirectly relate to yourself.

Corno: Don't flame. I would warn your *** off if I could.

Everyone is stupid, so put on those ****-eating grins and ham it up for the camera. Keep the pics coming.

SuperChencho

Smash Ace

Nine, you are pretty lazy when you wanna be.

Bam!

Let the record show that it was me, S. Chencho, who searched out Nine's picture for the enjoyment and ridicule of others.

~My two cents.

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and

A lot of the vets are making a comeback. This may be SWF's Second Golden Age.

~My two cents.
(arg hangover making me pass out, must type before I can't read the letters on the screen)

Us vets all came back because we graduated high school and we've got nothing to do.

Matts, don't worry unlike the others I will love you and your woman until the end of time, but I don't need to sex you guys up hard and fast like the others :p

I will get down with some clean loving. It will be hard, fast, clean lovin', and I'm the king of hard fast lovin'. I'm starting to repeat myself. I am t3h drunk. Excuse me.

I am t3h durnk
I cannot type so well
I cannot rhyme love with drunk
So this poem won't rhyme so well
I'm about to pass out
I can't read anything on the screen
I can't think of another verse-out
ugh...stomach pains-een

heh I'm going to bed.

Oh, the silven guy that poasted above me, I can't remember what you said, but you suck :p Even though I love you.

*passes out listening to Daniel Lioneye*

zelda85

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Rainy Day Toast

Sara, I'll have you know, I require very little security in a relationship.
Sugar and spice, babe.
...hmmm...new experiences ? *rubs chin*
...thissss is goin' to be really interesting.....heh heh heh....

You know, for a topic about pictures, there seems to be a shortage of pictures.

In other news, zelda's picture needs to be reposted so I can add it to my banner :p.
lol, good point there Foxy.
Anyway, I can pm you the so-famous beach piccie I posted here
ages ago.

Thank you Cashed, and also to you Eric. Though I'm afraid that won't happen so easily again, I have very lil' time now to be online due to maaany reason that I won't stay here explaining.
(Eric, for the weapons, do it the old way: swords :D )

And Matt, no need for worring about me: I'm over 18, vaccinated and I passed through h3ll and back without consequences. I can defend myself pretty well ;)

Also, Amo is right: stop shining the spotlight over us. That's making me blind... :3

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Good to see you back, Miss 85.

On another note, super overexposed picture of me, OMG!

Yes.

Also, a hyper distorted one. Because... well, why not?

PIKTCHAS!

SuperChencho

Smash Ace

Also, zelda85 posted this
Anyway, I can pm you the so-famous beach piccie I posted here ages ago.
I'll just kill two birds with one shot.

Bam!

Second picture is my favorite. She's just lovable, isn't she? Err.. I mean... whatever. *clears throat* I don't know why do I go through all the trouble fishing out your pictures and McFox's. *thinks for a while* I have no life.

Limey, I think you need some professional photographer or something. I mean, how do you mess up so many pics?

~My two cents.

zelda85

Smash Ace

Second picture is my favorite. She's just lovable, isn't she? Err.. I mean... whatever. *clears throat*
[/B]
thank you very much there. :chuckle:
Lol, well, for more infos about that : it was mid-october and I was at my cousin's marriage.
And I was really bored.

....yessss....I'm a lovely-lovely girl .

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I'm assuming you're talking about me.

zelda's there because I get the feeling that she won't stick around for long :(. Not to mention she's been dead for months anyway.

And Azua's there because her screen name died and now she's Azua's Dead Body.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
McFox, your sig is Hot Stuff. But I'm gonna have to say, Rainy Day Toast is the hottest female on there.(even though your all beautiful.) So your a lesbian eh? Could I persuade you diferently? heh

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I think TM's mysterious picture is better, but I shouldn't talk as it can get my in alot of trouble.

The whole banner is good though, McFox.

Top Bottom