• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ratking1234
McFox, your sig is Hot Stuff. But I'm gonna have to say, Rainy Day Toast is the hottest female on there.(even though your all beautiful.) So your a lesbian eh? Could I persuade you diferently? heh

Oh my gu.... *GAG*

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
You need brain therapy/suicide encouragement

Originally posted by Ratking1234
... Rainy Day Toast is the hottest female on there.(even though your all beautiful.)...
...!!!

It's all about azua, you tard.

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Originally posted by SilvenswordsmanX
Oh my gu.... *GAG*
Hey, you ain't so sexy yourself. Besides, you just hate me for sending you to last place at S4C. ;P

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Re: You need brain therapy/suicide encouragement

Originally posted by XDaDePsak
...!!!

It's all about azua, you tard.
No it's not, you guys forget about Matt's hot girlfriend Sara.;)

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Aw, you guys, leave the taken ladies alone.

Anyways, what about Cashed's sig?

Where did the homoerotic community feel of SWF go?

It's all these ladies that are here.

zelda85

Smash Ace
Originally posted by McFox

zelda's there because I get the feeling that she won't stick around for long :(. Not to mention she's been dead for months anyway.

And Azua's there because her screen name died and now she's Azua's Dead Body.
*nods*
you're pretty right there Foxy...unfortunately.
And for Azua....lol.
I think TM pic is the coolest one too...she seems so mysterious/melancholic there....

Oh, thank you Misto...also for the welcome I've read somewhere around here ;)

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sir, kindly stfu. Thanks.

Originally posted by Misto-Roboto
No it's not, you guys forget about Matt's hot girlfriend Sara.;)
I insist:
Ain't no one go nuttin' on Azua.
BiZOTCH

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Bumble Bee Tuna
Thundermistress is teh hottest

WTF is a hot chick doing on SWF, anyway?
We haven't even seen a decent picture of thundermistress dude. Stfu. All her pictures make attempts are trying to by artsy, but when every single picture is like that, it's like...um...yeah...:o

MillieQOF

Banned via Warnings
Blah, me got new pic. The old pic is somewhere far away, on, like, page 35 or something.

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
We haven't even seen a decent picture of thundermistress dude. Stfu. All her pictures make attempts are trying to by artsy, but when every single picture is like that, it's like...um...yeah...:o
So true...I think he's saying that cuz of her "almost breast shot".

Cute stuff millie....

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
If I am to speak in this thread I might as well post my pictures...

Its grainy cuz I dont have a webcam, I have a crapcam, I made it do 10 shots for me on auto and I chose the best ones...I hope

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
Nah, I base it on whatever picture I saw before she posted the almost-boobies shots, though it becomes even more evident with those. That's one spicy meat-a-ball.

On the other hand, I've met RDT and she's cool, whereas TM could still turn out to be a 57 year old man. But RDT's a lesbian, so really it balances out.

-B

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Rainy Day Toast
Hey, you ain't so sexy yourself. Besides, you just hate me for sending you to last place at S4C. ;P
I had to say lol, yea, RDT in person is really nice, as in shes really kool indeed.

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Gah.

I'm glad you think I'm nice and whatnot, but this is starting to make me wish I'd actually, like, put on some makeup, or brushed my hair, or put on clothes that weren't oversized men's clothes.

Oh, well.

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
There was a picture of her with a two-piece swimsuit on, I think. Some pictures of hers you can see her face and her bodily appearance. I think she's rather hawt!

SLaKKiCHu

Mercury, Solace
BRoomer
Toast sed -
Gah.

I'm glad you think I'm nice and whatnot, but this is starting to make me wish I'd actually, like, put on some makeup, or brushed my hair, or put on clothes that weren't oversized men's clothes.

Oh, well.
I guess it all depends on just what you're going for. If other lesbians dig unflattering gear, then rock it fresh. :bee:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
here's some of me... hopefully they work.. hopefully angelfire doesn't hate me... oh, i really doubt they're properly resized (just straight from my digi-cam, so meh...) so, first come first serve and all that jazz and whatnot... one of these days i'll get around to using those shnazzy real free non-ripoff hosting sites.

http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/phoenixdeath/Jul11035.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/phoenixdeath/Jul11036.jpg

you might have to go the round about way of copy-paste for it to work...

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Originally posted by SLaKKiCHu
I guess it all depends on just what you're going for. If other lesbians dig unflattering gear, then rock it fresh. :bee:
Actually, it's mostly just that I was feeling lazy.

Cooorrryyyy. Do it now. I want picture, *****.

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
photobucket's pretty simple, bro

RDT, your look with the clothing you wore was unattractive, sorry babe, you know if you want to be called hot you need to start posting pictures that almost show your boobies silly

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Amorasaki
Cory's pics just had that stupid jpg thing where the link doesn't work if the extension isn't capitalized correctly. I dunno what drives this madness, but I fixed the links:

http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/phoenixdeath/Jul11035.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/phoenixdeath/Jul11036.JPG
Mmmmm, nyaap, doesnt work.

nyaap=no

Why don't you guys stop using Angelfire already. IT SUX

And yah, like BBT said, Photobucket is pretty simple. Moderating boards but can't upload a simple image to be hosted?!?!...shame

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
drag the link to your url bar, or copy and paste.

Clicking on the link won't work because angelfire blocks that kind of image hosting. Repeat, copy and paste or drag and drop the url.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
The amount of work that goes into getting CORY's pictures up...

Anyways.

You have cool hair, CORY. I am jealous of it.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
like i said, i'm lazy. very lazy. in fact, i just spent the last three hours playing coh. so lazy i probably won't bother with photobucket for about a week...

anyways, i get mistaken for a girl at work quite often (even with a goattee that's not in those old pictures there...). so, do i really look that pretty or are people just going by my girlish figure and the back of my head?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Cory, you're not pretty! <3

...Which, from me, is intended as a compliment.

:p;):laugh::rotfl::laugh:;):p

Ah, I couldn't resist. I love wordplay :p.

picturetrail.com is another free image host, if you're looking for one. I've had no problems with it so far.

*EDIT* I forgot, pictures of me with other SWFers, hosted by picturetrail :).

BayJird and me (respectively) in southern California.

Me, Mewtwo_Jedi_Saiyan, and Eric_the_Red (respectively) in southern Louisiana.

If you're wondering, I never change my hair. Ever since I've had hair, it's been parted down the middle like that. I don't really care if it looks good or not, I'm leaving it :p.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
JBird scares me in that picture... he looks kinda dead.

McFox scares me because can anyone be that happy?

MJS scares me because he looks like he's going to kick my ***.

Eric is actually the only non-scary one. He just looks like a clean shaven Mario.

But that's not bad, you take good pictures, buddy.

And for the record... this is a straight male saying this, CORY is pretty, i guess.

SuperChencho

Smash Ace
My two cents.

MJS and Eric... in BAND! What has this world come to? *sobs* Any respect I might have had is utterly gone. [/badjoke] And Nine, you seem to be fond of that red jacket, but that statement can't really be made until you post a third picture with it.

Well, after much pondering, I think I might post my pic sometime this week. The main reason I've been holding out is because I'm way too goofy looking and it would horribly hold me back in the future, but alas, my secrecy must come to an end sometime.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Hey, because I never see you posting in the tournaments forum, and its all cluttered and i didn't even go to FC. . . I just wanted to say RDT, Good job. (sorry for posting it here , just figured she would see it here actually.)

Top Bottom