• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Echo

Smash Champion
I dont really get around to too many pictures at tournaments and whatnot, so I tried to go take like an emo-ish type pic just for this very cause... and to attempt a cure for boredom.

but yeah I guess thats me? =/ Lol I dont know this thread just looked kinda fun so I thought I'd join in! =]

rabidbunny33

Smash Apprentice
I dont really get around to too many pictures at tournaments and whatnot, so I tried to go take like an emo-ish type pic just for this very cause... and to attempt a cure for boredom.

but yeah I guess thats me? =/ Lol I dont know this thread just looked kinda fun so I thought I'd join in! =]
I like your hair.

Kragen

Smash Ace

This is me, with my guitar. I got it from my father, and now it's 36 years old. And it still works.

The first one was made black & white with MS photo editor, because I like them, and a little inspiration from Echo :)
2nd one is original, I just shut off all lights =P

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I remember reading about some guy that used to post heaps of pics in Las Pictoras, but not ever changing his facial expression. You seem to be reminiscent of him. :)

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I was in Mattland the other day. I meant to tell you so we could meet up. I stayed at that hotel near the right corner of the inner-anus.

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
*blink*

My body is being eaten by a shadow monster? What does that even mean?

And I would have pictures of my face if I had an un-crappy camera that didn't make it 20 times redder and grosser than it looks in real life (yay for being unphotogenic).

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
sometimes i wonder if i'm actually interested in photography or whether i take so many pictures of myself with different angles/lighting/expressions because i takes forever for me to find one i like.

aruun reminds me of Steve from Blue's Clues, but w/ cool hair.
and a pet shadow monster, instead of a dog.
j/k <3
i like the minimalistic style approach in ur pictures.

hah, i just got a funny idea..lets add captions to other peoples pictures and repost them here! XD...ya'll have any idea how much fun that could be!?!? XDXD

and to be fair, heres an interesting pic of me that is begging for captions...

Top Bottom