• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

paperboy

Smash Ace
I think the glasses make them look similar. And the black clothes.

Sorry about the gender mixup there Troy. *waits for my *** to get handed to me*

JBird1203

Sgt. Pepper
BRoomer
Originally posted by CerbKirby
Uh, is it me, or do RDT and Troy have a striking resemblence to eachother? Maybe sisters, cousins twice removed, or...the same person? You decide, or mere coincidence. It's kind of strange since they're both girls, I confused RDT with Troy one time, and they both seem the same.

Then again, Troy might be a boy, as paperboy thought :p.

Not only do you find plentiful amounts of Asians, Dutch, and Danes on the boards, but there are also hobbits, movie star look-alikes, and etc.
OMG THEY BOTH WEAR GLASSES SO THEAY ARE SIMILER.

Eh, I'm still the hottest one here.

Matthias2k2

Smash Lord
wow Jango, and people say *I* look asian...[not that it's a bad thing, of course. ;D I'm 1/2 Filipino, and it gets annoying when stupid people ask, "are you chinese? vietnamese? japanese?"]

inverted fun...

me & my guitar [I suck...]

eh, my brother's toys are all over the house [well except for the one next to the computer, that's my Impreza wrc bot...]

a WTF moment...

oh teh no, a smile! crooked teeth and everything... and my big head is blocking my turtle

my hair's all poofy today...I'm trying to grow it out [ya know, I just realized, this is the longest it's been in years...O_o]
-mat

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Could that guitar -be- any higher?

Lol, kidding, it's easier to play higher up, IMO.

Well, you sure look as if you know what you're doing... you should record yourself, i'd love to hear you play.

I should find somewhere to host my 1337 bass skills...

1337 my ***!

Evil Sacrafice

Smash Journeyman
I swear, that pic was taken like 3 days after I recieved that guitar. I didn't know how to do anything yet. That was just a pose... I hope, but yes, I can play it alot better... alot better... for self teaching for the past 3 weeks... I know I did pretty neat... and soon I'm going for lessons, so I won't record myself... yet [cause I still suck]

Thanks legolas on that comment ;)

Matthias2k2

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Bazooka Lucca
Not another asian! jk ;)

how long have you played guitar?
yes, us asians are taking over lol...

:chuckle: I've only played for like, a little over a month...and recently my ********-arse honors classes have decided to assign a bunch of major projects which have taken up most of my free time...so I only know the main major/minor open chords and can play the intro to one song...what I need is a direction to go in...I haven't decided whether I want to take lessons or not...I think I might wanna buy an electric, but ya know, that takes money...as usual I'm lost heh so until I figure out what I wanna do I'm kinda stuck.

-mat

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
IT!

I never would've guessed you looked that way. Maybe it's your evil stare. You usually seem so jolly! Hmm..

CORY

wut
BRoomer
hrmmm... this just reminded me that i finally have a place to host my pictures... i just need to find the cd that has my digi-cam driver on it and get unlazy...

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Finally got a more recent picture. Taken on the sidewalks of Huntington village, during the annual Huntington Gay Pride Parade (which my girlfriend dragged me to).

JBird1203

Sgt. Pepper
BRoomer
Aww, look at the wind blowing your hair away, it looks magnificent.

I'll have pictures from my graduation/grad nite party up soon, So let the bidding for whomever wants to host my pictures begin.

That means you peons offer to host my pics, thx.

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
I can host, but I suggest getting your own site at www.photobucket.com , which is where I host my pictures for free now. It's free and easy and allows hotlinking so really no downsides except a size limit of 250k per picture. If you're lazy, though, I can host it on mine.

-B

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Eh, these pictures suck, but it's all I've got, for the moment.

This one's from Prom Sophomore Year (I'm a Senior now):

Know that I've lost a lot of weight since then, and grown facial hair and confidence:

Here's a couple of me in my recent musical Ragtime:

In 2D terms, I'm the one to the right of the girl in red who looks like he's touching her butt.

In 2D terms again ~ see the black guys in front? The last one on the right is overlapping me somewhat.

They're God-awful, I know, but they're all I've got for now.

Edit: Toasty's hottt.

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
Originally posted by Afrotaki

Here's a couple of me in my recent musical Ragtime:

****! I knew you were one of those lame drama kids who are always talking about Gideon's robot *****!

*zapdos275 mistakenly looks around his room*
1. Scripts laying around
2. Agamemnon in his lap
3. Greek Drama book in front of him
4. Ovid's Metamorphoses on his left
5. Scripts for his roles in Hamlet and Act of murder laying by his school stuff
6. Drama Awards hanging over on his wall. Noteable "Most Insane"
7. Drama production posters on dresser behind him
8. Disc full of drama pictures by his foot
9. illicit relationship with a Techie lingering in head
10. "Hamlet" stuffed pig hanging from monitor says "break a leg!"

*uh....*
This would explain why craphose is insane...he's in drama too.
He also has no scanner for pictures. ****IT!!! I'm so sexy too.

I wanted to blind you all with my m4d Squall look-ness.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Yeah, I don't have a scanner either ~ I got the first picture off a Prom CD, and the other two are off a website reviewing our production of Ragtime.

Keaten

Carpe Mentis
BRoomer
That's awesome. More than two years later, this post is still going. So many people have replied with their pictures. So many people to stalk. So little time ;)

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cute infestd : P

N' that looks like a cool production Afrotaki :3 Hope it was fun XD

Meh, my most recent photos are my artyfarty-portrait-like shots but whatever :p I'm a mod of the AE, what are you expecting? XD

Click Here and here : P

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Ne'er mind, Zook. We've got a bunch of ******* four year olds here. Contact me via AIM and I'll show you that shirt :p

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Wow you guys are immature. I forgot why I quit coming here; thanks for reminding me.

EDIT: Oh, you're taken? That's too bad.

I'm engaged, you stupid prick.

Top Bottom