• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash 3 - 5/30 - (Final pools- check 2nd post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
.... guys. I'm going crazy. a minute ago I saw everyones text in code. anything in words it was in code. >.> anyways... im gona go.

Smith

Smash Ace
LasT 3 Preregistration

Name: Smith
Nickname: SaiLD/Smith
Area: Greensboro, North Carolina
Equipment (if any): None Dx

I should be here, Blame HyRo for me comming. Nothing should come up, since this on spring break.

But if I don't make it...I'm sorry :(

Big_Bre

Smash Rookie
-----------------------------------
LasT 3 Preregistration

Name: Brealon
Nickname: Bre
Area: Pointe-Aux-Chenes, LA (all da way down da bayou)
Equipment : Wii+Brawl, TV-----------------------------------

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Rockettrainer said:
Hmm, if someone from Houston goes, then I might go. :)
Houston better make it to this!

Smith said:
I should be here, Blame HyRo for me comming. Nothing should come up, since this on spring break.

But if I don't make it...I'm sorry :(
I hope you'll be able to make it. LasT 3 should be pretty awesome.

If you know you can make it, please preregister soon. If people see a larger attendance (especially from OOS, I'd think), then they'll be more likely to come to this. That, in turn, will make the tournament even better.

Smith

Smash Ace
I hope you'll be able to make it. LasT 3 should be pretty awesome.

If you know you can make it, please preregister soon. If people see a larger attendance (especially from OOS, I'd think), then they'll be more likely to come to this. That, in turn, will make the tournament even better.
I'll try my best, it's why I pre registered just in case. though, since I'm from NC, it could be hard. But HyRo told me to come, so I'll try.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
I just realized this is on the same day as A-kon. is there any way you could move this a week earlier/later, randall? I'm sure it'd affect a lot of attendance from Texas as well :/

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I've already got the date set with Laser Tag, so I don't know if I'll be able to do anything. Probably not, but I can look into it. We'll just have to hope that Texas doesn't have too many anime fans.

heytallman

CTALL
I just realized this is on the same day as A-kon. is there any way you could move this a week earlier/later, randall? I'm sure it'd affect a lot of attendance from Texas as well :/
No johns, Lee.

As for what Rockettrainer said, I may try to get a carpool going with a few people from Houston.

But nothing's set in stone yet.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Oh hey would you look at that, I think I might be going to this. If I do then I'm bringing my brother and some friends.

We'll see as it gets closer, but until then...

[/subscribed]

Link Eiyu

Smash Rookie
So about my T.V., Randall. Currently, we'll have to bring it in Josh's truck. So whether or not we have room for it is entirely dependent on the weather. So if it rains, then I won't be able to get it there. Otherwise, we're good.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
people are welcome to MM me, cuz i'll be brining the ****.
or like if u suck at brawl, MM my fox/bowza.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Link, I understand. Hopefully the weather will be nice.

Again, whenever you figure out that you're coming for sure, remember to preregister!

Also, if anyone can house, please let me know. I'd love it if everyone had a place to stay for this. Thanks!

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
people are welcome to MM me, cuz i'll be brining the ****.
or like if u suck at brawl, MM my fox/bowza.
Because you didn't see my post in the LA thread (or possibly just ignored it? wouldn't seem like you'd do that though), I want to hit that Fox/Bowza ('cuz I suck at Brawls). $5?

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I dunno if he'll see your request any time soon since this thread seems to be fairly inactive right now. After WHOBO, La. is gonna have to really hype this.

Also, I'm open to taking on a few MM's in general, preferably with people that I haven't played before.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
Sorry i totally forgot to do this i'm a noob...

LasT 3 Preregistration

Name: Ricky
Nickname: RickyB
Area: Houma / Thibodaux
Equipment : **** , Awesomeness, and a wii if you need one (no room for a tv as of now)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Name: Darvon Wilson
Nickname: DBS's
Area: Tallahassee
Equipment (if any): TBA

Name: Jasson Toledo
Nickname: JSSN
Area: Tallahassee
Equipment (if any): TBA

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the updates!

I'm glad to see Tally is coming to this. Do you think there will be more from that area?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Thanks for the updates!

I'm glad to see Tally is coming to this. Do you think there will be more from that area?
Working on it. There should actually be ALOT more people coming with us. We are at least coming w/ 6 people. N we are def bring some of FL's best players like Gmoney and HRNUT w/ us.

I'm just not exactly surer who's coming

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
That's awesome. Whenever they decide for sure, could you make sure they get preregistered? It'll help things a lot. Thanks!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im prolly no longer comming to this since i believe florida gaming will be occuring during this time and is expecting 100ish players. sorry

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I understand. I thought I was in the clear when I set the date, and the Florida Gaming announced their tournament on the same day. Maybe you'll be able to make the next one or something?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
any estimate as to how many guys out of state are coming? and then howmany coming including our own?

lol RJPunch(RJ) wants to drive to pick up a dude in georgia. Player-3 a CF player. >.> so far my efforts have been in vein to get some of the guys I know to come in town for the tourny. O well.

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
any estimate as to how many guys out of state are coming? and then howmany coming including our own?

lol RJPunch(RJ) wants to drive to pick up a dude in georgia. Player-3 a CF player. >.> so far my efforts have been in vein to get some of the guys I know to come in town for the tourny. O well.
What can i say, the more falcons the better. would do it but can't drive know and 7-8 hour drive.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Bomber, there's a list in the second post with everyone who has already preregistered. Outside of that, I can only guess who will come from OOS.

I really don't know who from Texas is really interested, but HeyTallman, RocketTrainer, Esca, Vorugen, Seiya, and TakeUrLife have show some sort of interest, I think. There are a lot of people who travel in Texas, and Houston isn't too far away. I think we'll get a good turnout from them.

Alabama has shown interest, so maybe we'll get them.

I don't really know what Oklahoma is doing.

From Florida, we've got Tally coming. I think 6 or so people in all are likely. I imagine that Mankosuki, Ruse, and HolyChef will come from Pensacola.

There are still people in La. who haven't preregistered, but I think they'll come. Eric and Freddy come to mind. Maybe Ran will be back into things by then.

Basically, it's hard to tell for sure, but I think we'll have a good turnout.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
randal good news. my sis got her new laptop yesterday and I just got her old one(wouldnt really say old, it's less than a year old and its a really nice shiney HP). so for future tournies we can use my laptop for recoding. I'm making this post on it now. ^^ im gona fiddle with it during our spring break to see what this thing is capable of. so hopefully by friday I will know if I will need to be saving up my money for some wiring and such. and since I should be driving in june I will be able to bring everything. TV, Wii, brawl, and recording. ^^

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
That's awesome. I've missed having videos from Gameware and stuff. My computer always gets tied up with tio, so I don't get my video stuff going. If you need any help with using a Dazzle (is that what you have?), Nick, Sudai, and I are all familiar with them.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm not really familiar with this comp yet. All I know is that its an HP brand laptop that runs on Vista. I know I can make vids cuz I was pulling some pics off my camera and I saw they had a movie maker function so I know I can tinker in there when I get the chance and then save it to a file and then post it on youtube, cuz I'm sure thats all there is to it right? I would assume so. Not really sure what a dazzle is but I'll talk to sudai and see if he cant help me out, ot even nick.

thuendoftime

Smash Cadet
This seems like alot of fun.:]

Name: Jared
Nickname: Curlz
Area: Abbeville, Louisiana
Equipment (if any): Wii/Brawl, Power Strip

I'd also like to sign up my partner for doubles. If that's ok? He doesn't have a smashboards account.

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
I was planning to go to this one too... but i will be at A-kon in Dallas. I heard there is a tournament there too. I havent played brawl since the 1st LasT tournament. maybe this time i can win this time and quit again =D The last experience was bad. I was suppose to go to Laffy with my GF at 6, but i didnt leave till 9? I kinda threw the match after i beat that D3 guy one time. Well Good luck Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom